Help me

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Iron
I went on a school trip to london for 5 days, stacy from class 2 years older than mine looking at me and making eye contact with me whole time. In airplane back after landing ( we were sitting together ) she told me i have really nice hair and then we talked for a bit, prior to this we never talked before. She is also perfect gf, she talks to no guys, quiet and introvert, smart and in general good. What do i do next to get w her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Mog3D, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others
I went on a school trip to london for 5 days, stacy from class 2 years older than mine looking at me and making eye contact with me whole time. In airplane back after landing ( we were sitting together ) she told me i have really nice hair and then we talked for a bit, prior to this we never talked before. She is also perfect gf, she talks to no guys, quiet and introvert, smart and in general good. What do i do next to get w her
Acquire number

Ask for number

Condolences that you had to endure Britain for 5 days. Must've been horrid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, Mog3D, niqfan625 and 2 others
show her this forum

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Ask for her number and stay masculine. I normally dont like to give this redpilled shitty advice but you should watch hamza if you never been with a girl and have no idea how to act.

Ask for her number and stay masculine. I normally dont like to give this redpilled shitty advice but you should watch hamza if you never been with a girl and have no idea how to act.
i was with a girl before but i broke up with her bcs i got bored of her ngl

i was with a girl before but i broke up with her bcs i got bored of her ngl
idr know how to approach though every girl that has shown interest in me approaches me first

idr know how to approach though every girl that has shown interest in me approaches me first
Whats your looks "level"? Seems like you are good looking if this is true.

shes not a good girl she probably fucked by atleast 5 Chad by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Whats your looks "level"? Seems like you are good looking if this is true.
i dont rlly know i got told i could be a model and a some girl and her friends said that if i wasnt skinny id be the hottest guy in our school

i dont rlly know i got told i could be a model and a some girl and her friends said that if i wasnt skinny id be the hottest guy in our school
got called a model by some random trans girl in london that was with us

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D
jfl she is high mtb probably frauded to htb with make up
she is blond, blue eyes, 5'5 and feminine features like small nose and shit she also barely wore any makeup and or didnt wear any at all

jfl she is high mtb probably frauded to htb with make up
shes kind of flat though so the wannabe monkey gangsters (like almost all the guys at my school) prob dont want her

she's a whore, move on

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
if ur gl a girl will approach u, doesnt mean shes a whore
There’s tons of good looking guys out there. You’re not the first. Most girls don’t approach.

Good luck man

Clap her cheeks