Swallow the :blackpill: properly boyo
“muhhh Swallow the blackpill boyo!! Sabotage your own family!!”

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied and MA_ascender
fuck you nigger rot in hell i hope you get osteoporosis and lose 2 inches

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied and Autismcel
i did a height analysis based of his age, predicted tanner stage, average height growth per year, and current height
the results were that his adult height is between 5’8.5-5’11.5 with a 75% likelyhood under the bell curve for year by year height growth in teenagers LOL

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
i did a height analysis based of his age, predicted tanner stage, average height growth per year, and current height
the results were that his adult height is between 5’8.5-5’11.5 with a 75% likelyhood under the bell curve for year by year height growth in teenagers LOL
How tall is op

its over for both of them tbh

Ong im stunning his growth just watch

Ong im stunning his growth just watch
you wont do shit hes just a better genetic recombination than you. now cope as he gets married to a girl taller than you and breeds 6' plus kids bhai.

• WTF
even at the lower ends of year by year height growth in teens he will still end up ~174cm
In mumbai jfl

Don't make me put hormone blockers in his chocolate milk fr

You're literally fueling me rn

you wont do shit hes just a better genetic recombination than you. now cope as he gets married to a girl taller than you and breeds 6' plus kids bhai.
maybe he'll let you watch in the cuck chair

In mumbai jfl

Don't make me put hormone blockers in his chocolate milk fr

You're literally fueling me rn
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND STATISTICAL ANAYLSIS?
you would HAVE to completely stop his growth TODAY or it’s over
GL doing that unnoticed just call it quits and let it happen

120 replies in 30 mins :feelswhat:

• So Sad
How tall are their parents i mean ur 6'1 cousins @mayo mogger

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND STATISTICAL ANAYLSIS?
you would HAVE to completely stop his growth TODAY or it’s over
GL doing that unnoticed just call it quits and let it happen
I already comment on his weight almost everyday

send me 50 bucks on paypal and ill give you the method to stunt his growth in secret
Nigga be a good man and give it to me for free tf.

Siblingpill is among the most brutal, for a suggestion though I think you should kill him so he doesn't mog you in adulthood

• So Sad
How can I looksmin him ASAP without making it obvious? I'm already calling him a fatass everyday so he can become anorexic

I can't wake him up from sleep everyday because that would be obvious

PLEASE HELP ME!! I'M 2 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM
Make him sleep less

• JFL
Siblingpill is among the most brutal, for a suggestion though I think you should kill him so he doesn't mog you in adulthood
Killing him is kinda too far lol

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Killing him is kinda too far lol
I was fucking with you, I'm not trying to get you into jail, but there's probably nothing you can do about it, try to stunt his growth I guess.

• So Sad
How can I looksmin him ASAP without making it obvious? I'm already calling him a fatass everyday so he can become anorexic

I can't wake him up from sleep everyday because that would be obvious

PLEASE HELP ME!! I'M 2 YEARS OLDER THAN HIM
Brootal.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I was fucking with you, I'm not trying to get you into jail, but there's probably nothing you can do about it, try to stunt his growth I guess.
NIGGA THATS THE POINT OF MY THREAD

HELP ME FFS

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
And almost none of it is actual useful info

State of this site in 2024
Joined 2024 says “state of this site”

“muhhh ive been lurking since 1922”

• Hmm...
No… make him addicted to a videogame or tiktok during the night
He doesn't play videogames and he sleeps normally

NIGGA THATS THE POINT OF MY THREAD

HELP ME FFS
Tell him the inportant about being lean, say being lean is good bla bla bla, so he’ll be in like a 700-800 calorie restriction, his growth’ll be surely stuned

I already comment on his weight almost everyday
you do realize that him being skinnier means he will have lower T levels which in turn cause lower estrogen levels meaning his growth plates will stay open longer due to estrogen being the primary hormone that causes closure in the growth plates? you would need to make him fatter as there is a correlation between high body fat and high estrogen
JFL at your sub 100 iq ass

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Autismcel
Tell him the inportant about being lean, say being lean is good bla bla bla, so he’ll be in like a 700-800 calorie restriction, his growth’ll be surely stuned
I'm already calling him fat everyday

Will that increase his estrogen so his hrowth plates would close earlier?

you do realize that him being skinnier means he will have lower T levels which in turn cause lower estrogen levels meaning his growth plates will stay open longer due to estrogen being the primary hormone that causes closure in the growth plates? you would need to make him fatter as there is a correlation between high body fat and high estrogen
JFL at your sub 100 iq ass
I was a skinny ass kid but I'm still short

I'm already calling him fat everyday

Will that increase his estrogen so his hrowth plates would close earlier?
Be like, bro being lean is law. Carbs are the devil! Being lean will make u feel awesome and more energetic im fr. Be convincing and make him go on a cut.

Thats all the advice youre gonna need alongside sleep.

SO GTFO .ORG AND GO PUT IT INTO PRACTICE KID

• +1
He is a better genetic combination, just take the bluepill and cope, he will grow taller worse case scenario, the only thing you can do is saw off his legs

• WTF
Be like, bro being lean is law. Carbs are the devil! Being lean will make u feel awesome and more energetic im fr. Be convincing and make him go on a cut.

Nigga I'm already calling him a fatass everyday

I need more ideas

nutrients is important when you are a kid but not as much a teen, he is old enough where eating a lot won’t cause him to grow taller lol
most fat people i see are short unless they are the farmers kids where they got hella protein so they became 6’2+ and beefy

He is a better genetic combination, just take the bluepill and cope, he will grow taller worse case scenario, the only thing you can do is saw off his legs
You're being more bluepilled than me rn JFL

@Autismcel DO IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, GTFO THE THREAD BRO, THE FORUM. YOU BEING MOGGED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE

• So Sad