help on what to say to this foid

D

Deleted member

Lurker
ight so long story short

she lives 3 hrs away and said she’s coming to my area next month

i moved a bit cold and then she says

Then she said “what do you want me to stop texting you and just hit u up when I come to you?”

what should I say boyos

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
ight so long story short

she lives 3 hrs away and said she’s coming to my area next month

i moved a bit cold and then she says

Then she said “what do you want me to stop texting you and just hit u up when I come to you?”

what should I say boyos
Well it depends bro, are you 100% sure she will see you + are you willing to wait a month?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Well it depends bro, are you 100% sure she will see you + are you willing to wait a month?
yea I creampied her in a hotel before jfl so she’ll defo come see me

she’s asking that cuz we stopped talking then she apologised and now she wants to talk again

yeah bro I just need a witty response jfl since ur nt help me out

Don’t wanna appear like a simp

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., isis_Bleach and FailedNormieManlet
yea I creampied her in a hotel before jfl so she’ll defo come see me

she’s asking that cuz we stopped talking then she apologised and now she wants to talk again

yeah bro I just need a witty response jfl since ur nt help me out

Don’t wanna appear like a simp
If you want to keep talking to her and she is giving somewhat decent replies

"Wow, are you really just using me for sex? You only message me when you want to fuck..."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member
@astatine the message is funny and diverts shit from serious to light hearted, do you not think it is good response?

• +1
@astatine the message is funny and diverts shit from serious to light hearted, do you not think it is good response?
I think it’s good except I’m the one using her for sex tbh but idk do u have a more serious charming reply jfl

Check dm btw also thanks for help

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
just ask her if she trying to netflix and chill

just tell her to let you know whenever she's in your town , larp as a busy person say u study and work night shift

No one here has game because they don't believe in the :redpill::redpill::redpill:

But luckily I got you: https://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

Section 5 has all the formats you can pick to answer with. Personally I'd go with disagree and amplify since this is also a comfort test
curious, how would you disagree and amplify? I know about agree and amplify, but in his case how could you disagree? He is better off saying the response I gave or giving her a qualifying statement like "sure we can talk, as long as you aren't boring lol"

curious, how would you disagree and amplify? I know about agree and amplify, but in his case how could you disagree? He is better off saying the response I gave or giving her a qualifying statement like "sure we can talk, as long as you aren't boring lol"
Your other response just isn't good because it's an overreaction that doesn't really follow her question, this one isn't good because it's a comfort test and teasing her is the opposite of providing any comfort.

An example of a disagree and amplify:

Her: "“what do you want me to stop texting you and just hit u up when I come to you?”

OP: "No way I want you to text me every waking hour of the day then ghost me when you get here👌"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
Your other response just isn't good because it's an overreaction that doesn't really follow her question, this one isn't good because it's a comfort test and teasing her is the opposite of providing any comfort.

An example of a disagree and amplify:

Her: "“what do you want me to stop texting you and just hit u up when I come to you?”

OP: "No way I want you to text me every waking hour of the day then ghost me when you get here👌"
that feels like a bit of a butt hurt response, since the girl had ghosted OP lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17763