HELP PLEASE SERIOISLY

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
IM 16 AND I JUST NOTICED IM NORWOODING

HOLY FUCK WALLAH THIS IS ONE OF MY WORST NIGHTMARES IM GONNA LOSE MY BAEUTIFUL CURLY HAIR

PLEASE EVERYONE HELP WHAT CAN I USE I’VE ALREADY BEEN USING MINOXIDIL ON MY HAIRLINE SOMETIMES BUT I STOPPED AND I NOTICED I’M BALDING LIKE A CUCK

PLEASE WALLAH

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, oxygenbreather, Alexios and 8 others

HOLY FUCK WALLAH THIS IS ONE OF MY WORST NIGHTMARES IM GONNA LOSE MY BAEUTIFUL CURLY HAIR

PLEASE EVERYONE HELP WHAT CAN I USE I’VE ALREADY BEEN USING MINOXIDIL ON MY HAIRLINE SOMETIMES BUT I STOPPED AND I NOTICED I’M BALDING LIKE A CUCK

PLEASE WALLAH
use beef tallow bro

Funniest shit I’ve ever seen. But Alhamdulilah this is happening to you.
Actually i just remembered ur a fag for this i literally gave you a whole hair routine and this is what i get

Have fun with ur karma fag

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Actually i just remembered ur a fag for this i literally gave you a whole hair routine and this is what i get

Have fun with ur karma fag
Ur hair routine was good but innersense mogs + I got a buzzcut cut my hair was damage and I’m on a different plan.

And when I said “Alhamdulilah” I meant that you should praise Allah for anything in your life, this dunya is a test.

Have fun with your bald ass head tho

Ur hair routine was good but innersense mogs + I got a buzzcut cut my hair was damage and I’m on a different plan.

And when I said “Alhamdulilah” I meant that you should praise Allah for anything in your life, this dunya is a test.
Still fucked up to thank god that ANOTHER man is balding
Have fun with your bald ass head tho
Why r u such an asshole lol innersense doesnt mog jfl

1. chill out because stress can just make it worse

2. go to derm asap and talk to him

PLEASE WALLAH
inject test

It’s also fucked up to say that your Muslim brother is lying about getting IOIs. Goes both ways bud
Buddy you’re delusional, i’m not insulting you but ur not getting iois unless ur 6’4 unfrauded barefoot
why doesn’t innersense mog?
It barely mogs not worth the price difference

Honestly you should choose what works for you

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Buddy you’re delusional, i’m not insulting you but ur not getting iois unless ur 6’4 unfrauded barefoot
see this is exactly what I’m talking about

Have fun being bald bitch

Alhamdulilah that you’re experiencing this. Inshallah you experience worse

You keep lying and undermining my experience, you’re being a hypocrite.
What am i lying about lmfao

Say wallah you get iois everytime you go out

(Not bs like a glance genuine 100% iois)

Having gotten an ioi before doesnt mean you GET iois
Getting iois means u get active iois
What is this brain dead take? I’ve gotten IOIs. Sure I don’t get them as much as Chad or chadlite but i still get them.