Help: Should I get a rhinoplasty or no ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
I'm reluctant about getting a rhinoplasty, I've been thinking about it since a while now but sometimes I'm not exactly sure whether it's a failo or not. Can you give your opinions ?

This morph is from 3 months ago and I actually lost weight and my lower third is showing more

Image0

Yes you should.

bimax first

Yes. I'm getting one in a month.
bimax first
No. Rhino side profile pics are not representative of actual side profile. Take for instance me, and then me at the rhino consult

Attachments

• Snapchat-1116712420.jpg
    Snapchat-1116712420.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20210319-202211.png
    Screenshot_20210319-202211.png
    506 KB · Views: 87
Yes. I'm getting one in a month.

No. Rhino side profile pics are not representative of actual side profile. Take for instance me, and then me at the rhino consult
I have no idea what you're talking about but recessed maxilla causes droopy tip exactly like that OP has and bimax fixes it

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Slayercel and ManzareK
I have no idea what you're talking about but recessed maxilla causes droopy tip exactly like that OP has and bimax fixes it
I'm saying that the photo might not be representative of his actual side profile (if he got the picture from a consultation for rhinoplasty). Also, he does appear higher than 10%bf, which is a rule for looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I'm reluctant about getting a rhinoplasty, I've been thinking about it since a while now but sometimes I'm not exactly sure whether it's a failo or not. Can you give your opinions ?

This morph is from 3 months ago and I actually lost weight and my lower third is showing more

View attachment 1051094
also get a chin implant, start mewing for the hyoid, and fat grafts on upper eyelid

I'm saying that the photo might not be representative of his actual side profile (if he got the picture from a consultation for rhinoplasty). Also, he does appear higher than 10%bf, which is a rule for looksmaxxing.
he is recessed in any case

there was a thread about how bimax actually fixes noses like this by bringing the tip forward, can't find it right now

good chance he might not actually need rhino

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Slayercel and ManzareK
No. Get bimax

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
he is recessed in any case

there was a thread about how bimax actually fixes noses like this by bringing the tip forward, can't find it right now

good chance he might not actually need rhino
Yes. I had a similar nose to him and got rhino. It moves your nasal base forward when you lift the tip so you look more forward grown.

You should be more concerned with your jaw and chin.

Recessed subhuman