Help Stalking Suggestions An Ideas

VitoScaletta

VitoScaletta

🖤Life Should Be Fill With Fun An Chaos💕
I need help stalking someone an possibly figuring more about their personal information 🤔 I already have this person username on IG An Facebook name which I got from yandex along with her having a clubhouse account that she doesn't disclose on her IG account now you might be asking yourselves why am I doing this well I've been watching You 😂 For months almost a year now which basically has made me make this a weird non nt hobbie of mine an I've been viewing her lifestory for almost a year now but as of recently I haven't been obsessed to view her profile on Facebook everyday because she post consistently well couple of days of not viewing her profile LMAO I know right a couple days 💀 anyways she deleted all her post an still have her old profile pic from a year being up I'm assuming she's doing this to appear innocent but I already know so much about her an that's what I love about her being a little crazy being diagnosed with BPD joking about it an her ex trying to killing himself because he got caught cheating 😂 anyways I need your help an good suggestions do you mirin this story

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Lynxress
Images   2024 03 17T095306049

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and VitoScaletta

• So Sad
Reactions: VitoScaletta
you are NOT joe goldberg 💀

• +1
Reactions: VitoScaletta
you are retarded and ugly she will never fuck you let alone want to be near you

Ogre uses the same user on all his socials Ur autistic and hideous nigga she doesn't want you