Help. Using nicotine for the first time.

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Advice needed. I'm 16 Tomorrow I'll get nicotine pouches 2 mg preferably. Aspie scientists here have praised nicotine as a aromatase inhibitor and because I'm a broke-poor cel I cant get aromasin for my height. And vigorous Steve has also added nicotine as AI in his stack. Even tho I'm fine with my height 5'11 (average here is 5'5 for males) I want to get to 6'0+. Should I go ahead. Even tho I will despite anyone telling me not to do so cuz I'm desperate:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: berlin.1969, ChristianChad, currylightskin and 1 other person
no, i wont kill my hormones for muh glamorous hair jfl
I agree. Even tho I might hop on to fin after I turn 20 to retain my density crashing hormones is not a good thing especially the hormones that make males males. Inb4 some ppl come and tell me DHT is a useless drug jfl. How old are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Advice needed. I'm 16 Tomorrow I'll get nicotine pouches 2 mg preferably. Aspie scientists here have praised nicotine as a aromatase inhibitor and because I'm a broke-poor cel I cant get aromasin for my height. And vigorous Steve has also added nicotine as AI in his stack. Even tho I'm fine with my height 5'11 (average here is 5'5 for males) I want to get to 6'0+. Should I go ahead. Even tho I will despite anyone telling me not to do so cuz I'm desperate:feelsuhh:
Pouches taste like utter shit. I recommend that you vape it instead.

Don't fucking do it, shit is fucking evil. Do litteraly anything else I smoked for like 5 years and only way I could stop was switching to vaping. Nicotine will also not make you 6'0+ as much as these autists tell you, just eat a good diet and get 8 hours + of sleep a night.

Don't fucking do it, shit is fucking evil. Do litteraly anything else I smoked for like 5 years and only way I could stop was switching to vaping. Nicotine will also not make you 6'0+ as much as these autists tell you, just eat a good diet and get 8 hours + of sleep a night.
Lmao unfortunately as much as I agree it's already been two months since I started nicotine and I'm addicted now.