HELP, VOTE ME FOR MODELLING COMPETITION

OMFG. I just checked this now that you mentioned it and I found a girl I used to talk to on there, she wanted to go to Rome with me like two months ago lmao
what😭😭 who

the girls are fine af except for the gook diversity inclusion lol. have you met any of the chicks?
i have briefly, havent talked to any of them bc im slightly scared of women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Lokki
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I'll dm you a screenshot, just don't tell her if you actually know her. Can't be associated with this shithole lol
understandable😂😂

Good luck bro, I voted for u. Make sure the jooz don't force you to suck their dick!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Lokki
  • Love it
jaa a, pääsen sinne pariisii täs keväällä
Äijä, oli pakko kattoo sun instagram koska miks vittu ei (en stalkkaa sua muuten lupaan) nii vittu sua legit seuraa pari tyyppiä jotka tunnen

Tai ainakin yks jonka legit tunnen

Also wtf they all look MTN, you are the only HTN there

• Love it
Äijä, oli pakko kattoo sun instagram koska miks vittu ei (en stalkkaa sua muuten lupaan) nii vittu sua legit seuraa pari tyyppiä jotka tunnen

Tai ainakin yks jonka legit tunnen
aint no way kuka

aint no way kuka
Victoria shnayder, tai siis ainakin sen vanhan käyttäjä jonka joku random aussiäiti varasti sillä että se laitto kai instagramille viestin että se vaatii sen nimen sen käyttäjäks tai jotain

Täs on sen nykynen käyttäjä

Victoria shnayder, tai siis ainakin sen vanhan käyttäjä jonka joku random aussiäiti varasti sillä että se laitto kai instagramille viestin että se vaatii sen nimen sen käyttäjäks tai jotain
:feelskek:

View attachment 2862173
alright ei ainakaa suoraa näytä tutulta

• +1
Reactions: Lokki

View attachment 2862173
mut mu pitää legit varmaa tehä uus acco oon doxannu ittenu ffs

• JFL
Give me 100 reps and I will

• +1
mut mu pitää legit varmaa tehä uus acco oon doxannu ittenu ffs
No ehkä mut aikooko oikeesti jotku intialaiset incelit tekeen yhtään mitään vaikka ne tietäis sun nimen ja kotikaupungin jne et ei se doxxaus niin paha asia oikeesti oo

No ehkä mut aikooko oikeesti jotku intialaiset incelit tekeen yhtään mitään vaikka ne tietäis sun nimen ja kotikaupungin jne et ei se doxxaus niin paha asia oikeesti oo
fair enough, totta

• +1
how tf is this guy a model, i get that you dont need to be gl to model anymore if you have striking/alien features but this guy is literally just ugly wtf

hope you win ur the only one that looks like he could actually model from the lineup

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Lookologist003, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
I voted for you, mirin eye area
I'm gonna travel to Finland in the coming weeks, seems like the best Scandi country on paper

• Love it
how tf is this guy a model, i get that you dont need to be gl to model anymore if you have striking/alien features but this guy is literally just ugly wtf

View attachment 2862249

hope you win ur the only one that looks like he could actually model from the lineup
thanks maann, matters a ton

I voted for you, mirin eye area
I'm gonna travel to Finland in the coming weeks, seems like the best Scandi country on paper
ohh really? where here?

technically it's not part of Scandinavia but it don't really matter hahaha

and yeah, I agree, I think Finland is way better than Sweden fs, Norway is nice too but really expensive though

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
ohh really? where here?

technically it's not part of Scandinavia but it don't really matter hahaha

and yeah, I agree, I think Finland is way better than Sweden fs, Norway is nice too but really expensive though
I'll go to Helsinki
Do you have suggestions for anywhere else to visit?

@LooksThinker is this legit wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and LooksThinker
I will for 30 reps hahahahahahahag

• So Sad
I'll go to Helsinki
Do you have suggestions for anywhere else to visit?
ohh okok, i live in tampere but sure i can give u suggestions, how long are u staying and what kind of a visit you want? what do u like?

nigga needs to take a trip to mumbai immediately

• JFL
Voted

• Love it
ohh okok, i live in tampere but sure i can give u suggestions, how long are u staying and what kind of a visit you want? what do u like?
I haven't booked it yet but I can go at any time
Is Vappu a big deal?
The goals of my visit will be to get some pics for instagram (attempting to normiemaxx) but mainly to try cold approach girls in the daytime to guage the responses.
I have concluded that club game has terrible return on investment in 2024 so I dont plan to drink
I drank constantly on my last holiday in EE and it just led to me rotting in bed all day hungover

My goal is to see if there's a country worth moving to and my holiday is to determine if it would be possible for me to integrate and find a girlfriend there

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh and Lokki
voted for you, but good luck once they see you're associated with this site

• Love it
All looks like fags tbh, but hey hope you win. Would like to see someone making out of this shithole.

• +1
I haven't booked it yet but I can go at any time
Is Vappu a big deal?
yes, especially among students/young adults, prolly the 2nd or 3rd best time to go out to clubs in Finland, only ones better than that is new years eve (debatable, could be on shared 2nd place with vappu) and the midsummer fest
The goals of my visit will be to get some pics for instagram (attempting to normiemaxx) but mainly to try cold approach girls in the daytime to guage the responses.
then I would say Helsinki is your best option, its the biggest city by population and area with a lots of very beautiful buildings
I have concluded that club game has terrible return on investment in 2024 so I dont plan to drink
I drank constantly on my last holiday in EE and it just led to me rotting in bed all day hungover
I agree, if u want to go out then during Vappu, and try not to drink much at the club bc its expensive as fuck in there, I can recommend you drinks from Alko, the only liquor store allowed in Finland (government monopoly)
My goal is to see if there's a country worth moving to and my holiday is to determine if it would be possible for me to integrate and find a girlfriend there
Then Helsinki is your best bet I would say bc its the biggest city. If you don't want to see the bad part of the city, try to avoid going to the eastern side of the metropolitan area, bc there isn't anything to see and mostly only immigrants, junkies, etc. scum live there

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
All looks like fags tbh, but hey hope you win. Would like to see someone making out of this shithole.
will def post something if i win or something happens

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
it looks like you're going to win :) in my opinion the only contender that comes close is number one or 4.

• Love it
  • +1
it looks like you're going to win :) in my opinion the only contender that comes close is number one or 4.
thankss man <3, he is really good tbh