HELP. What do to with extra money. (High IQ)

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
Some of you will have seen my post the other day about getting a new job.
I can say that I can live with 50% of my salary, so I could be saving 500€ per month.

What should I do with this extra money?

I would like to know stuff about investing, or starting a company. The goal is to be rich. This job will just help me make some money while in uni.

-How and where to invest? Should I even consider it with that little money?
-How can I use compound interest on my own benefit?
-How do I put money in stuff like the S&P 500? How do I invest (buy/sell) in war companies (Lockhead Martin)?

Would appreciate insight from the High IQ users in the forum who have moneymaxxed.

Pm if needed.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
memecoins

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
looksmaxxing and snp500, the former because looking good is literally the best investment u can make and snp500 because these are the returns over a long period of time:

your goal is to acquire as much money and put it into the snp so that you get more returns on the total amount

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar, PsychoDsk and backtothesewers
I can say that I can live with 50% of my salary, so I could be saving 500€ per month.

I would like to know stuff about investing, or starting a company. The goal is to be rich. This job will just help me make some money while in uni.

-How do I put money in stuff like the S&P 500? How do I invest (buy/sell) in war companies (Lockhead Martin)?

Would appreciate insight from the High IQ users in the forum who have moneymaxxed.

Pm if needed.
rule no1:

never invest without any knowledge or solid bullish thesis. Do your own research.

if youre lazy just follow 13f filings from investors with good track record, Micheal Bury/scion asset management is an example. Whalewisdom is the site to track such filings.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
looksmaxxing and snp500, the former because looking good is literally the best investment u can make and snp500 because these are the returns over a long period of time:

your goal is to acquire as much money and put it into the snp so that you get more returns on the total amount
View attachment 2875638
imagine putting money in something that gives you a 30% yearly return jfl

Pm if needed.
with 500 you should honestly just ape in memecoins, it's the only way to make big money.
stocks, forex all that shit would give you absolutely no profits with so little capital

• +1
Reactions: ominion
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Gold

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, PsychoDsk and depressionmaxxing
Profit from war

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
let's say he puts 500 in, he gets yearly 150+ or smth. Do you not see how terrible that is?
Put the numbers into an annual roi calculator over the course of 10 years

Nigga said S&P 500 💀💀💀💀 u trying to live at 70 or something? Nigga put that money into a business u want to start (whatever it may be) or use it to learn skills

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, IMOGYOU, poopoohead and 1 other person
What’s this even supposed to be ? And if that truly was your portfolio then you’d grasp the basic concept of compound interest
what you make with compound interest in 10 years, I make in a week. stocks are useless with such little capital.

what you make with compound interest in 10 years, I make in a week. stocks are useless with such little capital.
Yeah cool good for you mister venture capitalist

memecoins
What app/web to do it in?

looksmaxxing
how much would you say to be able to softmaxx? (tanning beds, clothes, braces, creams)
Also want to get a good book collection

Any investing app?

rule no1:

never invest without any knowledge or solid bullish thesis. Do your own research.

if youre lazy just follow 13f filings from investors with good track record, Micheal Bury/scion asset management is an example. Whalewisdom is the site to track such filings.
Would you recommend any books or some "obscure" page to know a bit more? Thanks for the recommendations

Should I store it physically? Or how?

Profit from war
Do you have a strategy? Or just buy stocks from major war companies

Sell the money

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Dont put that in stocks or S&P, save that for a later time when you already have money. Even people who get "insane" returns of 400%, for you its only 2 grand, and it likely will just increase 10%> every year, which isnt much if you want to become rich

Use this money to learn a skill that can land you a quality job (so you can get better at that skill and start a business)
Or use this money to start a business if you already have a killer idea

TLDR Stocks = minimal gain, minimal loss (not good for your case) Business/Skills = high gain, high loss (better for your case as you dont have much to risk, and even if you do "waste" the money that is a learning experience)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, NationalWarrior and ominion
If you want to be rich, then don't waste time and money in university.

If you have a part time job that pays you money, then literally just start, starting companies now. Learn as you go. It doesn't matter the industry, you can learn it as you go. Fail, learn something, try again, fail learn something, try again, repeat until rich.

But DO NOT change industries. Ever. Pick one, and master it until you succeed.