Help – What exactly causes narrow lips?

D

Deleted member 25713

All for nothing
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Posts
10,084
Reputation
11,901
I understand mouth width (inside) is determined by your palate's intermolar width, but what about the lips themselves? I have a wide palate but narrow lips. Is it determined by the shape of the dental arches (including intercanine width), by soft tissue and lip shape, or both?
 
mouth posture and genes, most people from colder areas have thinner lips because thicker lips are prone to frost bite, so everyone who had that in the past had higher mortality rates, because most of the north experiences ice-ages regularly throughout history/still has cold winters.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 25713 and Sens
mouth posture and genes, most people from colder areas have thinner lips because thicker lips are prone to frost bite, so everyone who had that in the past had higher mortality rates, because most of the north experiences ice-ages regularly throughout history/still has cold winters.
If MSE widens the lips do you think MSDO could do the same?
 
If MSE widens the lips do you think MSDO could do the same?
I don't know anything about surgeries, only the evolutionary reason for lip shape.

the same factors are also responsible for the nose shape in causoids, longer narrower noses heat air more efficiently, the entire anatomy of people is largely based on where their ancestors are from.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713

Similar threads

kingkyerna
Replies
0
Views
23
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
trip1o
Replies
2
Views
45
unloveable
U
Retardcell69
Replies
3
Views
48
yzmmmm
yzmmmm
Hmivi_123
Replies
5
Views
33
Jihadmax
J
I
Replies
8
Views
50
idkmanlikefr
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top