Help with Bloated Face.

M

motherbeefer123

Iron
I used to think my face shape was screwed but it turns out it was mostly my bad posture. After about 8 months I finally corrected my head and neck posture and my face shape is actually pretty much square and actually pretty good. The face shape is good but the problem is my face is bloated like there’s no tomorrow and my cheeks aren’t very hollow. I’ve already cut BF from 15 down to 10 percent at my lowest and it helped a bit but it was still pretty bloated. I’m thinking it’s most likely water retention. Do you guys have any ways that can help with bloated face and ways to achieve atrophy in my cheeks to make them more hollow? Thanks In advance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Deleted member 9779
Water fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Try intermittent fasting, lower your sodium intake (u may have to eliminate fast/junk food from your diet), do NoFap and start gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and motherbeefer123
Alr thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
Try intermittent fasting, lower your sodium intake (u may have to eliminate fast/junk food from your diet), do NoFap and start gymcelling.

buccal fat removal if all that fails

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123 and Deleted member 9779
I used to think my face shape was screwed but it turns out it was mostly my bad posture. After about 8 months I finally corrected my head and neck posture and my face shape is actually pretty much square and actually pretty good. The face shape is good but the problem is my face is bloated like there’s no tomorrow and my cheeks aren’t very hollow. I’ve already cut BF from 15 down to 10 percent at my lowest and it helped a bit but it was still pretty bloated. I’m thinking it’s most likely water retention. Do you guys have any ways that can help with bloated face and ways to achieve atrophy in my cheeks to make them more hollow? Thanks In advance.
Work on your abdominal muscles and drink Green-Tea for reducing inflations on your face - has worked for me.

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123
No fap? The rest seem good but are you serious with that it seems like a meme

• +1
Reactions: motherbeefer123