Help with letrozole

Goy.boy.Hero

Goy.boy.Hero

Rep me bra
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
1,419
Reputation
1,430
Ever since my estradiol levels have dropped on letrozole, I've been having bad mood swings and I went from being extremely driven to being super lazy

What can I do to stop/ease the mood swings and more importantly, what can I do to feel driven again (what compound should I take?)

@ghost! @Niebvll @alchemy @Organ help I feel like shit 24/7

1000011584
 
  • +1
Reactions: dexamphethamine, Niebvll and Organ
Solution
dexamphethamine
Welp you're using the most potent ai. U should only use it if you already have enough experience with other ai's imo. You nuked your e2 so try another inhibitor but wai until youve recovered. Youll be fine just dont add another compound to fix your nuked e2 itll come back on its own. Maybe look into some CNS shit to help you with your sleep, if it's also fucked. But thats completely optional
Ever since my estradiol levels have dropped on letrozole, I've been having bad mood swings and I went from being extremely driven to being super lazy

What can I do to stop/ease the mood swings and more importantly, what can I do to feel driven again (what compound should I take?)

@ghost! @Niebvll @alchemy @Organ help I feel like shit 24/7

View attachment 5696446
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Organ
Ever since my estradiol levels have dropped on letrozole, I've been having bad mood swings and I went from being extremely driven to being super lazy

What can I do to stop/ease the mood swings and more importantly, what can I do to feel driven again (what compound should I take?)

@ghost! @Niebvll @alchemy @Organ help I feel like shit 24/7

View attachment 5696446
@dexamphethamine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Organ
Ever since my estradiol levels have dropped on letrozole, I've been having bad mood swings and I went from being extremely driven to being super lazy

What can I do to stop/ease the mood swings and more importantly, what can I do to feel driven again (what compound should I take?)

@ghost! @Niebvll @alchemy @Organ help I feel like shit 24/7

View attachment 5696446
Ima keep it real…

I have 0 knowledge on this subject.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Goy.boy.Hero
Welp you're using the most potent ai. U should only use it if you already have enough experience with other ai's imo. You nuked your e2 so try another inhibitor but wai until youve recovered. Youll be fine just dont add another compound to fix your nuked e2 itll come back on its own. Maybe look into some CNS shit to help you with your sleep, if it's also fucked. But thats completely optional
 
  • +1
Reactions: neuf and Goy.boy.Hero
Solution
L
Welp you're using the most potent ai. U should only use it if you already have enough experience with other ai's imo. You nuked your e2 so try another inhibitor but wai until youve recovered. Youll be fine just dont add another compound to fix your nuked e2 itll come back on its own. Maybe look into some CNS shit to help you with your sleep, if it's also fucked. But thats completely optional
Luckily my sleep is fine. Thank you bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: dexamphethamine
Crashing your e2 for more height is irrational. Unless u are willing to cope with despair and permanently impaired cognition. Hope off and look into other ways for height.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Goy.boy.Hero
Crashing your e2 for more height is irrational. Unless u are willing to cope with despair and permanently impaired cognition. Hope off and look into other ways for height.
Hardly any real evidence of low e2 effecting cognition, keep coping
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TotallyAGrey
Hardly any real evidence of low e2 effecting cognition, keep coping

I've been having bad mood swings and I went from being extremely driven to being super lazy
Jfl, forget the advice i gave u, keep suffering. Praying for ur despair and demise buddy. U are already proving that e2 is succeeding in making u retarded😂
 
Last edited:
Jfl, forget the advice i gave u, keep suffering. Praying for ur despair and demise buddy.
Prove that crashed e2 drastically impacts cognition. Also idk what the hell your problem is all I said was that you're wrong and you're praying on my demise :lul:
 

Similar threads

royal.psl
Replies
1
Views
9
royal.psl
royal.psl
agua_salty
Replies
7
Views
41
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
P
Replies
1
Views
38
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
macacopreto
Replies
5
Views
44
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
C
Replies
10
Views
104
draugr
draugr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top