Help with NoFap

$ u b H u m a n

$ u b H u m a n

Edeka Mitarbeiter nr.1
how the fuck do i stop?!?

its fucking rare but it happens that i go a day or two without fapping (while being busy) but at the end there always comes a day where im bored and dont have anything to do and i fap
(mostly at night time)

fucking hell it seems like everyday i actually try to stop my motivation goes down till its gone in the night and i fap

ffs help me guys is there anyone who had this and got out ?

pls no comment from people who were never addicted

In a word, no — there is no scientific evidence that masturbating causes hair loss. This myth may come from the idea that semen contains high levels of protein, and so with each ejaculation, the body is losing protein that it could use for hair growth.https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321153#:~:text=In%20a%20word%2C%20no%20%E2%80%94%20there,could%20use%20for%20hair%20growth.
Prolactin spikes hard which isn't good for hair either, and the protein and the essential nutrients you lose. It's just not good at all to masturbate.

You are a fool if you think the body does not know the difference between masturbating and having sex with a woman.
It does but hormone wise its all same hormone wise watch some team 3d alpha

It does but hormone wise its all same hormone wise watch some team 3d alpha
you mean the guy who says DHT is not a trash hormone and that we need it? i agree, finasteride is poison. And no it's not the same hormone-wise at all.

Prolactin spikes hard which isn't good for hair either, and the protein and the essential nutrients you lose. It's just not good at all to masturbate.
lo and behold a 2022cel is much smarter than high iq scientist on a major medical journal.

February 7, 2024
Posts7,592
get real tiktokcel
Actually fuck off retard cant even argue so just pulls up other random shit ahahahahaha absolute brainwashed retard not gonna argue with u not with it to get my hands tired and keep doing nofap youll become tyler maher

Last edited:
what's your routine? because masturbation causes/accelerates balding
i don’t do it often enough as to where it has an effect on it. my shampoo and conditioner is the shu uemura reset line. treatments are ouai detox shampoo, sunday root refresh, briogeo deep conditioning mask, briogeo amino acid strengthening mask, briogeo rosemary pre wash, k18 molecular repair mask. hair oils are gisou honey infused hair oil, k18 molecular hair oil. leave in conditioner is the ouai frizz and detangling leave in. serums are act and acre stem cell h3 peptide serum, and a barbara sturm scalp serum i forgot the name of. tools/misc/extra: oribe royal blowout spray, dyson air wrap, jolie filtered water head, and ceramics scalp massager. of course i don’t use all of this everyday, or use every single product in here, i respond based on my hairs needs and what my stylist recommends. i might go about switching certain products and swapping them out for others depending on what issue i want to target in my hair. and i take a zinc supplement in large doses everyday which targets the vitamin which you lose every time you ejaculate, therefore removing any risk.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
lo and behold a 2022cel is much smarter than high iq scientist on a major medical journal.
In lookism 2018/19 but yes i am correct and your jewish studies sponsored by big pharma are misleading and wrong. Deal with it.

In lookism 2018/19 but yes i am correct and your jewish studies sponsored by big pharma are misleading and wrong. Deal with it.
uve never studied medicine and no big pharma profits from these studies and ur not from lookism quit coping u retard.

uve never studied medicine and no big pharma profits from these studies and ur not from lookism quit coping u retard.
Yh sure keep believing those studies sponsored by big pharma done by jewish "scientists", just fucking lol. Yes i was browsing lookism in 2018/19, nice try kid. Go shill fin elsewhere retarded nigger, ofc they profit, you have to be on fin indefinitely, same with minox. You are completely retarded and i don't know why i even bothered replying. Typical low IQ jew slave

Yh sure keep believing those studies sponsored by big pharma done by jewish "scientists", just fucking lol. Yes i was browsing lookism in 2018/19, nice try kid. Go shill fin elsewhere retarded nigger, ofc they profit, you have to be on fin indefinitely, same with minox. You are completely retarded and i don't know why i even bothered replying. Typical low IQ jew slave
lo and behold the high iq jew conspiracy theorist who browsed lookism in 2019 is here to refute these studies by calling them jewish. If u were high iq right now u wouldve been rich or at the very least working a nice job, ur not high iq. Ur just a social outcast and low iq because u are incapable of learning a skill or anything that matters. You are the slave because u have nothing in ur bank and u have nothing in under ur name. U cant even explain how big pharma profits from u jerking off jfl at ur bafoon iq.

how the fuck do i stop?!?

its fucking rare but it happens that i go a day or two without fapping (while being busy) but at the end there always comes a day where im bored and dont have anything to do and i fap
(mostly at night time)

fucking hell it seems like everyday i actually try to stop my motivation goes down till its gone in the night and i fap

ffs help me guys is there anyone who had this and got out ?

pls no comment from people who were never addicted
TFM

3AD520C6 816F 4B31 BEFE CE4FCC39278C

• JFL
Reactions: klimo