Help with surgerymaxxing

S

Snowskinned

Silver
Will give 50 reps to serious answers

Idk why my face looks so rounish despite really low bf%. My jaw doesn’t seem narrow. Can it be post rhino swelling?

Also, included 2 last pics as what it should look like if I do aligners to straighten my teeth(they’ll move the lower jaw a bit). For some reason my eye area becomes worse that way. Why?

Obv, gonna do hairline lowering and smth with my lower jaw. Idk what tho tbh. Maybe aomething else

Keep in mind that I live in Russia, so no ultra complex surgeries. Bimax and lefort are the maximum possible(although a bit expensive for me for now. May do smth like that later tho)

Also, what is the downside of jaw implants? They are much cheaper than jaw surgeries and seem to have less complications

Attachments

• IMG_3680.jpeg
    IMG_3680.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3685.jpeg
    IMG_3685.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3687.jpeg
    IMG_3687.jpeg
    552.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3484.png
    IMG_3484.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3491.jpeg
    IMG_3491.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3674.jpeg
    IMG_3674.jpeg
    881.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3684.jpeg
    IMG_3684.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, YungTrappa and NZb6Air
Swelling will 100% go away in 12 months. Many won’t get it

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, YungTrappa and Snowskinned
Idk who I can tag. @NZb6Air you seem knowledgeable in that area, although sometimes a bit extreme. Help pls

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, YungTrappa and NZb6Air

Idk why my face looks so rounish despite really low bf%. My jaw doesn’t seem narrow. Can it be post rhino swelling?

Also, included 2 last pics as what it should look like if I do aligners to straighten my teeth(they’ll move the lower jaw a bit). For some reason my eye area becomes worse that way. Why?

Obv, gonna do hairline lowering and smth with my lower jaw. Idk what tho tbh. Maybe aomething else

Keep in mind that I live in Russia, so no ultra complex surgeries. Bimax and lefort are the maximum possible(although a bit expensive for me for now. May do smth like that later tho)

Also, what is the downside of jaw implants? They are much cheaper than jaw surgeries and seem to have less complications
Yeah jaw implants or fillers would do it but don’t overdo unless you wanna look like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Snowskinned
rhino to fix wide bulbous nose, lip lift to fix chin to philtrum and lip fillers

• +1
rhino to fix wide bulbous nose, lip lift to fix chin to philtrum and lip fillers
The nose is post rhino. It’s been 2 months since the surgery, so it’s still kinda swollen

Attachments

• IMG_3323.png
    IMG_3323.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, YungTrappa and 14yearoldpslmogger

For you, bimax with a slight CCW rotation. You should decide after jaw surgery if you want implants. If your palate is narrow, get MSE and SFOT before surgery. Definitely get infraorbital malar implants after the bimax or bonesmash with MK677 (likely riskier). Finally, consider getting buccal fat pad removal if you're not able to debloat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, SubhumanForever, NZb6Air and 2 others
It’s small. And the chin is too

Yea, thankfully I don’t have a second chin, but imo, my lower third kinda descends me
that is why i suggested lip lift and fillers, your chin to philtrum fucks you

• +1
that is why i suggested lip lift and fillers, your chin to philtrum fucks you
Thought of that. But the thing is, if I do aligners my chin will be longer and my upper lip will have more volume(it’ll be pushed up by two teeth that are in the incorrect position now)

So I thought it would make sense, but it seems to descend my eye area(see last 2 pics)

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and 14yearoldpslmogger
Thought of that. But the thing is, if I do aligners my chin will be longer and my upper lip will have more volume(it’ll be pushed up by two teeth that are in the incorrect position now)

So I thought it would make sense, but it seems to descend my eye area(see last 2 pics)
go for it then and then see if it works then you will def ascend

• +1
tf u mean i'm in russia so i can't get complex surgeries , u literally have the nigga that does lefort 3

• +1
u just need ccw bimax and periobital implants

• +1
tf u mean i'm in russia so i can't get complex surgeries , u literally have the nigga that does lefort 3
Ye, lefort and bimax are doable. The rest is not

Orbital implants, all these realsurgerymax things, etc are not doable

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oily703, YungTrappa and NZb6Air
The guy that posts actual surgeries with implants on the brain. Not doable in Russia for sure

Also, I actively searched for orbital(infra and supra. Idk what is peri, but i guess it’s infra + supra) implants, not a thing in Russia

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
Fuck, I wanted to actually give 50 reps to everyone, but that’s so fucking tiresome idk

Dm me if you helped me and care about reps. I’ll die repping everyone

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
The guy that posts actual surgeries with implants on the brain. Not doable in Russia for sure

Also, I actively searched for orbital(infra and supra. Idk what is peri, but i guess it’s infra + supra) implants, not a thing in Russia
i wouldnt get bimax with some random either so idk what u're saying, you have to go to Italy / Turkey

• So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned
i wouldnt get bimax with some random either so idk what u're saying, you have to go to Italy / Turkey
Don’t we have a guy with a really good reputation here in Russia?

Got recommended Kurakin quite a while ago and he passed the background check. Seems to have only positive reviews on independent sites

He is in Moscow tho, sadly

• +1
With the cost of surgeries I might have to enroll 😂
Nigga dont youre gonna get dronestriked, be left there to die by your mates. You will give yourself lefort 5 with a grenade because you will be in so much pain and hopeless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air and Snowskinned
at 6.1% body fat
this isn't 6.1:lul: there's 0% chance it's lower then 10%

Don’t we have a guy with a really good reputation here in Russia?

Got recommended Kurakin quite a while ago and he passed the background check. Seems to have only positive reviews on independent sites

He is in Moscow tho, sadly
why do u have to stay in russia lol

this isn't 6.1:lul: there's 0% chance it's lower then 10%

why do u have to stay in russia lol
I have 550k rubles in my bank account. That’s about 7k usd. Can’t afford more expensive stuff rn. Maybe later tho

Also, I’m pretty sure more common(bimax is kinda common nowadays tbh) surgeries can be done well here, my rhino doc seemed really cool and professional tbh

And I like Russia. I have a house, I grew up here. I am a student at top uni and russian people are chill. Don’t really wanna migrate

• +1
I have 550k rubles in my bank account. That’s about 7k usd. Can’t afford more expensive stuff rn. Maybe later tho

Also, I’m pretty sure more common(bimax is kinda common nowadays tbh) surgeries can be done well here, my rhino doc seemed really cool and professional tbh

And I like Russia. I have a house, I grew up here. I am a student at top uni and russian people are chill. Don’t really wanna migrate
not about migration nigga, just medical tourism, you're gonna need some type of infraorbmalar implant to follow the bimax movement anyways lol and it's as "risky" as the bimax, you can get bimax now and implants later if u can't afford them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
not about migration nigga, just medical tourism, you're gonna need some type of malar implant to follow the bimax movement anyways lol and it's as "risky" as the bimax, you can get bimax now and implants later if u can't afford them
Sounds like the way with bimax tbh. What is CCW rotation tho? Sry if a stupid question. And what do you think of hairline lowering? Good idea?

Also, I thought I have high set nice cheekbones. You sure about malar implants? Attached some photos

And what do you think about just getting a jaw implant? Isn’t it easier and less risky than bimax?

Attachments

• IMG_3568.jpeg
    IMG_3568.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3456.png
    IMG_3456.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3098.jpeg
    IMG_3098.jpeg
    821.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1