lerty9984
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Posts
- 9
- Reputation
- 4
Problem with height: I'm 17 years old, height is 172 cm. Father is 170 cm, mother is 164 cm. I really want to grow at least to 177 cm. The genetic average height of parents is 173.5 cm.
At the age of 15, I suffered from oncology - Hodgkin's lymphoma. He underwent a course of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, drank hormonal pills during treatment. I suffered the disease easily, I even liked lying in the hospital: it's cool when you're taken care of, you feel important and completely disconnect from external problems. I've been in remission for 2 years now. I think that because of the treatment I lost a few centimetres, because at the age of 15, many people have a growth jump, and I couldn't grow at that time. At the age of 15, my height was 167 cm. By the way, the weight hasn't changed at all over these 2 years - as it was 51 kg, so it remained.
I really want to try IGF-1 or MK-677, but the contraindications clearly say that I can't. To be honest, I'm not afraid of relapse - the chance of being cured even with a relapse is almost 100%, it just will take time and make parents nervous. Now I take only D3+K2 (600 ME / 20 mcg, 5 drops in the morning) and magnesium chelate (500 mg in the evening).
Can you tell me if there are any safe analogues of these drugs without contraindications for cancer patients in the anamnesis? Is it worth the risk? I would be grateful for any of your options and advice
At the age of 15, I suffered from oncology - Hodgkin's lymphoma. He underwent a course of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, drank hormonal pills during treatment. I suffered the disease easily, I even liked lying in the hospital: it's cool when you're taken care of, you feel important and completely disconnect from external problems. I've been in remission for 2 years now. I think that because of the treatment I lost a few centimetres, because at the age of 15, many people have a growth jump, and I couldn't grow at that time. At the age of 15, my height was 167 cm. By the way, the weight hasn't changed at all over these 2 years - as it was 51 kg, so it remained.
I really want to try IGF-1 or MK-677, but the contraindications clearly say that I can't. To be honest, I'm not afraid of relapse - the chance of being cured even with a relapse is almost 100%, it just will take time and make parents nervous. Now I take only D3+K2 (600 ME / 20 mcg, 5 drops in the morning) and magnesium chelate (500 mg in the evening).
Can you tell me if there are any safe analogues of these drugs without contraindications for cancer patients in the anamnesis? Is it worth the risk? I would be grateful for any of your options and advice
