help

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
What color is Jordan Barrett's hair in this picture?

Gettyimages 1344652703 2048x2048

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rea
warm dark blonde with shadow roots and highlights? just show ur hairdresser. why u need to know the exact color?

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
shadow root is especially great for people who aren't naturally blonde. it's lower maintenance and if the blonde parts get damaged, u don't have to buzz everything off but can wear a shorter hairstyle with the dark roots only

warm dark blonde with shadow roots and highlights? just show ur hairdresser. why u need to know the exact color?
Damn, I didn't know this color existed, it's because now I'm a model and I want to find a way to stand out, thanks bro!

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
shadow root is especially great for people who aren't naturally blonde. it's lower maintenance and if the blonde parts get damaged, u don't have to buzz everything off but can wear a shorter hairstyle with the dark roots only
what a great knowledge, thanks bro :chad:

• +1
My mother has been insisting that I paint it black, but I don't know if it will really look good.

IMG 20240808 125952
This is him now, the roots are natural and the ends are still painted black

I used a low-effort app to make a black montage, which one looks better?

Picsart 24 08 08 13 00 54 936

I don't have it naturally, because I only started taking photos of myself after I "ascended"

my ethnicity is Slavic
You look Armenian or Turkish with the current hair. I also think it covers quite a lot of your face. I mean I can barely even see your face in the pic, it's just hair. I think you'll do well in China with modelling. So maybe try looking into that (don't asianfish tho, that's funny). There's plenty of white models in China/Korea. I attached some photos from W Concept. Idk if black or ur natural color look better. However if u do go black, keep it more of a very dark brown rather than a true black, I think the edited picture looks too harsh on you. Try looking into variations of a modern bowl cut, hush cut or fashion mullet

Attachments

• 2024-08-08 185244.png
    2024-08-08 185244.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2024-08-08 185509.png
    2024-08-08 185509.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2024-08-08 185626.png
    2024-08-08 185626.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 0
You look Armenian or Turkish with the current hair. I also think it covers quite a lot of your face. I mean I can barely even see your face in the pic, it's just hair. I think you'll do well in China with modelling. So maybe try looking into that (don't asianfish tho, that's funny). There's plenty of white models in China/Korea. I attached some photos from W Concept. Idk if black or ur natural color look better. However if u do go black, keep it more of a very dark brown rather than a true black, I think the edited picture looks too harsh on you. Try looking into variations of a modern bowl cut, hush cut or fashion mullet
IMG 20240807 194854
IMG 20240727 135659 273

I'm thinking about one that helps with the height of the skull, as my skull is quite wide

my skull next to a normal person
IMG 20240808 142748 162

but u're handsome bhai. i'm curious how ur modelling will go, keep us updated

i think something more hush cut/fashion mullet like could do that. so the style jordan barett wore or any of the styles i shared should work
I wanted to try one of his 2021 cuts, but since I also wanted to dye my hair, I'm just in doubt about the color (black or variations of brown, or even a dark blonde)

i think something more hush cut/fashion mullet like could do that. so the style jordan barett wore or any of the styles i shared should work
People said it would look perfect on me, they just don't want me to dye it that color, but my hair is two colors and black is very common where I live.

Attachments

• iblamejordan-20240721-0031.jpg
    iblamejordan-20240721-0031.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 0
  • iblamejordan-20240721-0028.jpg
    iblamejordan-20240721-0028.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 0
  • iblamejordan-20240721-0026.jpg
    iblamejordan-20240721-0026.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 0
  • iblamejordan-20240721-0004.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • iblamejordan-20240721-0021.jpg
    iblamejordan-20240721-0021.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 0
People said it would look perfect on me, they just don't want me to dye it that color, but my hair is two colors and black is very common where I live.
the blondish roots with black grown out dye you have going on right now definetely has to go. you could ask your agency what they prefer

the blondish roots with black grown out dye you have going on right now definetely has to go. you could ask your agency what they prefer
yes, I asked about the cut and they liked it, but they said that very light hair is not very welcome in the fashion world

yes, I asked about the cut and they liked it, but they said that very light hair is not very welcome in the fashion world
i'd follow their advice since they do have the best intentions. i mean the more jobs u book, the more they make. don't think they're right about light hair not being welcome in the fashion world. I think your natural hair color would be welcome. It's a kind of mousy blonde, if I'm not wrong. I do think the dark hair looks good on you however try to go for something more dimensional. instead of just a pure black all over, I think variations of a dark brown with highlights and lowlights will work better

i'd follow their advice since they do have the best intentions. i mean the more jobs u book, the more they make. don't think they're right about light hair not being welcome in the fashion world. I think your natural hair color would be welcome. It's a kind of mousy blonde, if I'm not wrong. I do think the dark hair looks good on you however try to go for something more dimensional. instead of just a pure black all over, I think variations of a dark brown with highlights and lowlights will work better
Dude, great, I hadn't thought about doing these highlights and low lights, I'll try to see with them and my hairdresser

• +1
yes, but he has gone through so many chemicals that now I don't even know which is his totally natural hair
tbf if your a white aussie (like me) theres no point dying your hair. naturally white tanned skin and blue eyes are alr good enough

tbf if your a white aussie (like me) theres no point dying your hair. naturally white tanned skin and blue eyes are alr good enough
I'm very pale naturally, I can't get tanned skin at all