HELP!!!!!!!

M

Mirin.Magnet

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
11
Got a group interview at Pandora but I have the highest inhib ever for my Waitrose interview I started stuttering so fuckkg much.

what do I take to be normal without being slow asf.
I’m serious:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
youll never see them again and they wont hurt you, so just chill and act regular
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mirin.Magnet
youll never see them again and they wont hurt you, so just chill and act regular
That’s been my cope so far but ik dam well when I get there and I’m called up I’m gonna be a wreckk
 

Similar threads

xzo
Replies
6
Views
44
xzo
xzo
Alejandro20
Replies
0
Views
16
Alejandro20
Alejandro20
Yitzhak
Replies
2
Views
27
mxl4chi1
M
czechsub3
Replies
8
Views
34
czechsub3
czechsub3
thehand
Replies
1
Views
29
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top