Hemifacial Microsomia but still pull plenty bitches. Potential chad with DJS/rhinoplasty/hair transplant?

Interesting one here boys. Have a canted maxilla, about 5 degrees, underdeveloped mandible on left side which follows suit, underdeveloped cheek bone on left side. masseter muscle on right side much larger. Highly deviated septum, the most asymmetrical tip and nostrils I’ve seen in person. Underdeveloped left side of my face overall soft tissue wise. It’s very noticeable from the selfie camera and with certain cross lighting. But overall head on and in person I look pretty good and I’ve been considered handsome since I was like 16. And no, not my mom calls me handsome, girls I would hook up with in college would tell me their friends thought I was hot. Girls at the bar tell me I look like Harry Styles all the time( I don’t see it at all, but I get that one specifically all the time). People refer to me as handsome in conversations. 60+ girls slayed by age 25, and I had 2 threesomes in one month in college. 28 now, settled down. What does this mean? Symmetry is overrated? Or would I have been Chad with no congenital flaws and my flaws take me down to Chad lite or lower? I’m so hard on myself because I know I was born different with the undergrowth on one side, I feel like I’m average looking at best but people insist I’m good looking. Girlfriend is a solid 7.5-8. She’s modeled in the past. I go back and forth between “I’m a fucking Chad” and “I’m deformed”. Life is weird. Also at a much higher bf percentage than usual rn, had an injury that kept me out of the gym and I’m up to like 19% rn. Usually float around 14% so my face is more defined. Thinking about getting ortho and a cheekbone implant, so I can address the nose. I had a nose job when I was younger but my doctor was a pleb and didn’t tell me that with a canted maxilla you can only do so much. He tried to make it “work in balance” with my face but by that he meant make it crooked like the rest of my face lol.

Recommendations to overall improve looks?

Hair transplant is scheduled for later this year. Other that that I’m all ears. Was also wondering if anyone has any input on camouflage surgery vs Ortho surgery. Was considering a genioplasty, and jaw/cheekbone implants on the left side to balance it out instead of jaw surgery. But I figure that would make it hard to address my nose.

Pictures here:

U know what to do, go to a surgeon and talk to them about it. You are rich and want to ascend, so it’ll happen. You don’t need us really jfl.. just do what u need to and use ur money

Lmao. Soon to be wife. Life is good man. One thing I will say about the culture here, is it seems like the generalizations on women are based on bottle chaserclub thots/types of women that would have an onlyfans. Aka the type of chick you’d never want to wife up. Most of the hot girls from college(I went to a party school with a lot of baddies) ended up settling down with just decent looking guys. This sub wants to tunnel vision looks when in reality life is a lot more nuanced. Good hygiene, be in shape, get your bread up, and work on your self confidence, have goals and be driven. It won’t get you any girl but it will get you a good one. The type you want to marry. I’ll delete my account soon 🤣
Good thing bro, get the fuck off this website there’s no need for u to be here, you have all the resources available. Ur literally outside of the matrix, the blackpill doesn’t matter for you for now (although the blackpill is true)

I own a small electrical contracting business with my father. Million revenue a year, roughly 300k profit. Partners soon but as of rn I’m only making 85k. Will be 200+ in 5 years though. My girl makes almost twice as much as me rn because she just got a huge raise at Chase. All of her friends are with guys in similar salary ranges though tbf. I’m a motivated guy and have a charismatic personality though. Witty as hell, I’ll personality mog most of my Chad friends in social circles. Also a good boyfriend, I’m emotionally mature and aware. Her friends always say they’re jealous of how I handle a relationship. I don’t play the immature shit women like to play, I always am solutions based. Other than that, I’m nothing special man. I don’t have crazy status or money. I’m just a good guy with a good personality and a level head. Attractive enough. I do have a sneaking suspicion that I have a boyish charm phenotype that some girls are into. I exude a youthfulness that’s hard to capture in photos. Probably keeps me from pulling Stacey’s that want hypermasculine chads but it opens me up to plenty of women. Enough to get my foot in the door for my personality to shine. I’ve only effortlessly pulled a Stacey a couple of times , it always took some good game otherwise.

Basically, if you are above average looking with good grooming, style, personality, there is no excuse for you. You could be doing much better than you are currently, the only thing holding you back is the your mentality. Yea, you’ll have to put more effort in than Chad who walks in and has a girl ask him to make out(happened to my Chad buddy at a bar in Philly last week lol), but where’s the fun in that? The pursuit is half the fun.
Congrats with the career progression.

Yeah looks is only one part of the equation, and I personally often see a 7/10 or above with guys under 6 feet (often matching the girls height even), guys who arent attractive, and guys who look like bums. Its probably just about entering the womans life at the right time and in the right way (charismatic, mature, aware, as u mentioned) and locking her down.

Every time someone on this forum says that all couples they see irl are looksmatched I shake my head. The only thing that is true, is that 95% of times when I see a 8+/10 looking guy irl, he is with a girl around that range too. So ofc it is easier as a more handsome person (eg ur chad bar friend), but it is still very doable to find a bad bitch even if ur average or below.

• +1
Reactions: Lopsided Chad Lite