Henry Cavill is autistic

gsizzle

gsizzle

Platinum
JFL at him being afraid of women and all the MRAcels saying “see! This proves metoo is out of control“ yes it is but the nigga has a top .1% face and physique and top 15% height and he’s afraid of talking to women. He’d rather be playing his PC games. That reflects more on him then it does anyone else. Cavill is literally autistic hearing him talk coming from an autistic man myself, he’d be here if he wasn’t so GL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Sprinkles, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
MR BEAST 6000 WOAAAHHH

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
strikes me as pretty aspie too ngl. just look at this:

ER level behavior

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, currylightskin, Tabula Rasa and 9 others
not to be rude or anything but is this really surprising at this point?

there’s endless proof of this rigged society but it will never be enough to convince the normies

Henry cavil is a cool dude though and EVEN I JUST MADE HIM SEEM BETTER BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
he doesn't sound autistic at all. He literally sounds like high class British Chad and can string off complete chunks of PR speak for 3-4 minutes at a time without stopping and stuttering or saying "um" even once. Only autists think he's autistic

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Niki9911, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
he talks about games in seemingly every interview and ciri's actress went from being star struck (see classic gif) to being sad every time the topic came up

brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
JFL at him being afraid of women and all the MRAcels saying “see! This proves metoo is out of control“ yes it is but the nigga has a top .1% face and physique and top 15% height and he’s afraid of talking to women. He’d rather be playing his PC games. That reflects more on him then it does anyone else. Cavill is literally autistic hearing him talk coming from an autistic man myself, he’d be here if he wasn’t so GL
Tbh I’d rather be playing games as well than speaking to women. Sure I love fucking bitches and shit. That being said he just has anxiety with women I do and remeber Henry wasn’t alwyas attractive being ugly or fat at one point as a teen will effect how you view women and the world so that’s prob scarred him somewhat in his formative yeers

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and gsizzle
he doesn't sound autistic at all. He literally sounds like high class British Chad and can string off complete chunks of PR speak for 3-4 minutes at a time without stopping and stuttering or saying "um" even once. Only autists think he's autistic
Just be British theory
Tbh I’d rather be playing games as well than speaking to women. Sure I love fucking bitches and shit. That being said he just has anxiety with women I do and remeber Henry wasn’t alwyas attractive being ugly or fat at one point as a teen will effect how you view women and the world so that’s prob scarred him somewhat in his formative yeers
Yeah I doubt he's actually non-NT but probably just an hndersocialized gamer like many of us here, even though he may be a Chad now he's still a hurt fat little boy on the inside

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just be British theory

Yeah I doubt he's actually non-NT but probably just an hndersocialized gamer like many of us here, even though he may be a Chad now he's still a hurt fat little boy on the inside
Non NT people are not as common as idiots here thing most of the “autists” here aren’t even autists they are just socially awkward faggots. I’m an Autist so I have an excuse

over for me, i am autistic i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back