Henry Cavill is nothing special

EBEBD54B C2F4 48C2 A55A 9376A5012A08
Profile of the Roman Atlanto gods

Insane upper third and nose

You’re the only one coping for his huge warrior skull
I dont recall anyone saying anything negative about his skull:lul: I was referring to his eye area jackass, I just personally dont find it striking, His lower third is Chad tier though that's why I never said he was anything below Chad tier

I dont recall anyone saying anything negative about his skull:lul: I was referring to his eye area jackass, I just personally dont find it striking, His lower third is Chad tier though that's why I never said he was anything below Chad tier
His eye area is good retard kys muh striking not everyone needs to look like an alien to be conventionally good looking gigachad

His eye area is good retard kys muh striking not everyone needs to look like an alien to be conventionally good looking gigachad
I never even said anything about having gay fully hooded alien eyes:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Striking eyes" are like ian somerhalder, andrew keegan, chris evans, matt bomer etc....straight upper eyelids, minimal UEE and light eyes

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Henry Cavill is a chadlite and there’s nothing wrong with that​

People on this forum have a hissy fit when I call Cavill HTN/chadlite purely facially, surely I must be joking, surely SUPERMAN himself has to be some sort of unmoggable gigachad and surely I must be joking when I call him anything less than this...

Cavill is a fucking chinlet that’s carried by coloring and wide jaw, his eye area is nothing special but guess what? He has a good frame so overall people perceive him as chad

The only way to be objective about looks is to separate FACE from things that influence attractiveness like how wide you are and how thick your neck is

Sure Cavill is gling but he looks like normal guy good looking, same goes for Tom Wellinf, as a man it’s just not possible to be gigachad or dare I say even chad with a chin this small
Bitter and salty

Watch Tristan and Izolda or The Tudors, Cavill is beyond chad, i never saw someone who mogs him IRL

One at million guy, thats why he is witcher, Superman, mogs that gay u are posting here to oblivion , wake up

He gained status becasue of face ffs

• +1
Reactions: Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Deleted member 17735
Your opinion >>>>>> women opinion

Another day, another shit thread

This thread HAS to be publicly humiliated.
This is retarded.

if cavill is HTN, i doubt any of you here is more than a 4/10

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Gandy
Bitter and salty

Watch Tristan and Izolda or The Tudors, Cavill is beyond chad, i never saw someone who mogs him IRL

One at million guy, thats why he is witcher, Superman, mogs that gay u are posting here to oblivion , wake up

He gained status becasue of face ffs
Exactly.

He is where he is and got the roles he got because his facial structure is top 0.01%.

That combined with 6'2 height + wide frame also allowed him certain roles like Superman.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

People on this forum have a hissy fit when I call Cavill HTN/chadlite purely facially, surely I must be joking, surely SUPERMAN himself has to be some sort of unmoggable gigachad and surely I must be joking when I call him anything less than this...

Cavill is a fucking chinlet that’s carried by coloring and wide jaw, his eye area is nothing special but guess what? He has a good frame so overall people perceive him as chad

The only way to be objective about looks is to separate FACE from things that influence attractiveness like how wide you are and how thick your neck is

Sure Cavill is gling but he looks like normal guy good looking, same goes for Tom Wellinf, as a man it’s just not possible to be gigachad or dare I say even chad with a chin this small
My favourite htn fs

Attachments

• b1943b3d7f8a4c0fc11e3a3ec0927897.gif
    b1943b3d7f8a4c0fc11e3a3ec0927897.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 2650938_9dedb25c1c18922688af6a087eab44b9.jpg
    2650938_9dedb25c1c18922688af6a087eab44b9.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2650324_f571514bf6ed93c5f129e88cc469bdbe.jpg
    2650324_f571514bf6ed93c5f129e88cc469bdbe.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2650335_young-henry-cavill.gif
    2650335_young-henry-cavill.gif
    961.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2650321_actor-henry-cavill-arrives-at-the-18th-annual-critics-choice-film-D21DWC.jpg
    2650321_actor-henry-cavill-arrives-at-the-18th-annual-critics-choice-film-D21DWC.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 17b3a0eb6c83829b03bc633c07967fd6.jpg
    17b3a0eb6c83829b03bc633c07967fd6.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2651041_insane_dark_hair_gif_of_cavill_beyond_over_omegachad.gif
    2651041_insane_dark_hair_gif_of_cavill_beyond_over_omegachad.gif
    1,000.4 KB · Views: 0

he is literally superman bro

Cope, this guy has one of the best lower third i have ever seen. + 7/10 eye area + blue eyes halo + almost perfect nose + good zygos + very good harmony. He is a GigaChad