Henry Cavill teeth

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I thought that crooked teeth were due to your jaw not developing right/being recessed and narrow. How does Henry Cavill have such shitty teeth including visably crooked lower teeth, and still have such fucking insane face development?
Kk
L

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
those are good by uk standards jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24770, User28823 and 33 others
Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 6485b025t, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
I thought that crooked teeth were due to your jaw not developing right/being recessed and narrow
Because you ate too much PSL broscience.

There are many people with perfectly developed jaws yet crowded teeth.

And contrary to popular belief, if they were to have braces, their filthy evil orthos wouldn't fuck up their jaws. Because braces work very well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, AscendingHero, incoming slayer and 12 others

And contrary to popular belief, if they were to have braces, their filthy evil orthos wouldn't fuck up their jaws. Because braces work very well.

It's not really PSL broscience though lol. There is a lot of info about it online and it makes sense. How many high PSL guys have you seen with crooked teeth? People with good facial development tend to have straight teeth as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227

Holy shit look at how masculine and aesthetic he looks in a shitty car selfie. It’s actually over if you not Cavill in 2020 Jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, User28823, AscendingHero and 6 others
It's not really PSL broscience though lol. There is a lot of info about it online and it makes sense. How many high PSL guys have you seen with crooked teeth? People with good facial development tend to have straight teeth as well.
First of all there's a big difference in having an actual malocclusion and having some crowding, they don't necessarily co-exist. In fact, many people that may be candidates for jaw surgery could have perfectly straight teeth yet still have a nasty over/deep/under bite and that is w/o having had braces before.

It's exactly the same with having crowded teeth yet still have good occlusion. It's not as rare as this forum makes it be.

Teeth appearance is not the best indicator for maxillofacial surgery eligibility, occlusal relation is what needs to be carefully evaluated along with any skeletal deformities present.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mayorga, IndianJock and 3 others
Totally irrelevant to the topic at hand, but I have it on good authority that he's a dick

First of all there's a big difference in having an actual malocclusion and having some crowding, they don't necessarily co-exist. In fact, many people that may be candidates for jaw surgery could have perfectly straight teeth yet still have a nasty over/deep/under bite and that is w/o having had braces before.

It's exactly the same with having crowded teeth yet still have good occlusion. It's not as rare as this forum makes it be.

Teeth appearance is not the best indicator for maxillofacial surgery eligibility, occlusal relation is what needs to be carefully evaluated along with any skeletal deformities present.
Also he has recessed maxilla. Look at buccal tunnels in his smile
Fdb0ef4b5c346041dea94b8aecd49b421

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and 4 others
Yeah bro you're right he's ugly af damn living his life must be a real pain thank God people like you exist and tell us how things really are.

When did I say he was ugly? He is one of the most gl men in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and EthnicelAscension
When did I say he was ugly? He is one of the most gl men in my opinion.
The way you exaggerate his flaws though... the dude has literally a single incisor tooth a bit crooked and you're using a photo where he's smiling, where he'll obviously have nasolabial folds (all of us do when we smile), to support that he has recessed maxilla while having previously said he has anteface. You're contradicting yourself here man.

Also he has no buccal corridors you just used a bad photo

1821e2a7a98fbc8cb2286fb03a2881f5.jpg

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and SpearOfOrion
The way you exaggerate his flaws though... the dude has literally a single incisor tooth a bit crooked and you're using a photo where he's smiling, where he'll obviously have nasolabial folds (all of us do when we smile), to support that he has recessed maxilla while having previously said he has anteface. You're contradicting yourself here man.

Also he has no buccal corridors you just used a bad photo

1821e2a7a98fbc8cb2286fb03a2881f5.jpg
The reason he dont have buccal corridors there is because he got photo taken with light

anteface=low IQ Baboon troglodite
Baboon - Wikipedia

OFC you need to have some projection but too much looks kinda stupid, Cavill has anteface but not with insane projection, just like Brad Pitt.

he's retarded lol
Brad pitt has no projection. Link photo where he does

blackpill: he didn't have "insane" facial developement

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 685 and 2peasinapod
my teeth are also crooked and i got a big jaw/long ramus

Saw this the other day as a response from a doctor on Realself. "If you look at your picture narrow maxilla is evident, especially on your left side that also has dark buccal corridors "

View attachment 240625
Holy shit look at how masculine and aesthetic he looks in a shitty car selfie. It’s actually over if you not Cavill in 2020 Jfl.
cavill looks the best in motion and candids that i have ever seen

most mms look way different in candids compared to modelling pics

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
perhaps when he was young he didnt have enough palate space so they grew in crowded, but over time he developed a wide jaw

perhaps when he was young he didnt have enough palate space so they grew in crowded, but over time he developed a wide jaw

He doesnt have a wide jaw though. He has a narrow palate.

Richard Ramirez had a very very fucked teeth but his jaw and bone structure at all is one of the best if not the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie

Retard cavills teeth are not bad

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
better teeth than mine

I teethmog him to hell lifefuel

Not a whole lot to explain. I know people who have dealt with him professionally and he was an ass.
Shit, i used to think je was cool, but maybe that's cause his clone ( dr evanantin) on insta is a cool dude

Found this thread by searching for crooked teeth, I have crooked teeth, 100% overbite, and a palette that can use widening.

nelson will be making a guide for palette-widening later on.

Should I get braces first, and ONLY braces to straighten my teeth, then use the facepuller appliance as shown in @nelson 's thread?

Found this thread by searching for crooked teeth, I have crooked teeth, 100% overbite, and a palette that can use widening.

nelson will be making a guide for palette-widening later on.

Should I get braces first, and ONLY braces to straighten my teeth, then use the facepuller appliance as shown in @nelson 's thread?
Only if they expand your palate first. But I suggest you get the puller expander (coming in my guide soon) or MSE+FM to expand the palate.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
Only if they expand your palate first. But I suggest you get the puller expander (coming in my guide soon) or MSE+FM to expand the palate.
So expand my palette first, then get braces to straighten my teeth, then use the facepulling device?

So expand my palette first, then get braces to straighten my teeth, then use the facepulling device?
No expand and pull at the same time, then straighten teeth. Good bones w/ crooked teeth > Bad bones w/ straight teeth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
No expand and pull at the same time, then straighten teeth. Good bones w/ crooked teeth > Bad bones w/ straight teeth
Okay, got it, so basically I have to go for 12-24 months using the expand+pull device, then get the braces afterwards? I want to make sure I get these steps done in the proper order. Pardon my OCD, I take this subject very seriously 😂

Okay, got it, so basically I have to go for 12-24 months using the expand+pull device, then get the braces afterwards? I want to make sure I get these steps done in the proper order. Pardon my OCD, I take this subject very seriously 😂
Yes, or MSE + FM (Face Mask) Whichever you prefer

• +1
Reactions: WatchFaceandLMSBois!
Yes, or MSE + FM (Face Mask) Whichever you prefer
I'm new to most of these terms, I have much to learn. Found a video about MSE, what do you think of it?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
what did you say ?!!

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Eazybone187