46tse95oc9h81.png

@Preston @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @vaseqmoherad @Erik-Jón

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop and StrangerDanger
Just lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs and Erik-Jón
Does it upset you that your oneitis Chinkcuck low-T Chowski is losing so many mog battles?

Chico needs to visit Gandy heaven after this mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, primqwe, Deleted member 52130 and 6 others
Does it upset you that your oneitis Chinkcuck low-T Chowski is losing so many mog battles?
View attachment 1870201View attachment 1870202
View attachment 1870203
Chico needs to visit Gandy heaven after this mog
Prime Lachowski mogs him to oblivion
This forum has lost its ability to rate and are just male gazers at this point
Back in 2018-2020 people had it right, look at old polls when this forum was still pure and aestheticspilled nowadays they just pick who looks the baddest and strongest despite the other one having more appeal and would have more jaws dropped in public

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, bwrauycnee, maniXIII94 and 16 others
Chico would slay prime foids,while herny cavill would be chased by single mothers in their 30s and 40s

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: primqwe, Deleted member 46941, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Back in 2018-2020 people had it right, look at old polls when this forum was still pure and aestheticspilled nowadays they just pick who looks the baddest and strongest despite the other one having more appeal and would have more jaws dropped in public
Fuck outta here with this male gaze shit, Cavill is like the most thirsted upon guy by prime women ever, meanwhile Chico’s only legacy (and very short-lived legacy) is being held up by aspies on incel forums and watt pads social outcasts.

And don’t even make me compare their aging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, ggg.tv🤫, Zikel_Nut and 7 others
Not based, cavils skull mog is to brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, arabcelxxx, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Fuck outta here with this male gaze shit, Cavill is like the most thirsted upon guy by prime women ever, meanwhile Chico’s only legacy (and very short-lived legacy) is being held up by aspies on incel forums and watt pads social outcasts.

And don’t even make me compare their aging.
Aging should be irrelevant in this context imo cause we are comparing their peaks. Also Cavill is a hollywood actor so its unfair to even compare them statuswise as its dependant on other factors than looks, Tom Holland, Chalamet , James Dean etc are some examples who are least as lusted despite being mid while Chico got entirely through due to his looks alone and not due to talent. Take the hollywood out of the Cavill and the dude might aswell been a teacher

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, AscendingHero, justinzayn and 2 others
Chico would slay prime foids,while herny cavill would be chased by single mothers in their 30s and 40s
Both are attractive to millions of women, but Chico could go as low as 16s. Cavills realistically 20.

Whether that is a good or bad thing you decide. I personally see 16s as children.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Fuck i was just thinking about making this mog battle now lol.

Muh Male gaze, It's just objective ratings based on Universal Beauty Standard Metrics like Sexual Dimorphism, Symmetry, Neoteny, Harmony, Colouring etc.

You want the forum to rate based on appeal?

or PSL?

Cus PSL-wise Cavill absolutely mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, CEO of Sex and StrangerDanger
Muh Male gaze, It's just objective ratings based on Universal Beauty Standard Metrics like Sexual Dimorphism, Symmetry, Neoteny, Harmony, Colouring etc.

You want the forum to rate based on appeal?

or PSL?

Cus PSL-wise Cavill absolutely mogs.
Exactly which in this case Chico mogs in terms of both. No more male gaze.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Anyways cavill mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52130 and greeneyes
Exactly which in this case Chico mogs in terms of both. No more male gaze.
No, Cavill is more dimorphic while being on par (or higher :feelshah:) than Chico in all the other metrics.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
No, Cavill is more dimorphic while being on par (or higher :feelshah:) than Chico in all the other metrics.
Symmetry? Eye area? Harmony. No!
Lets not get to the point that Chico heightmogs him, has a deeper voice, bigger penis and more beautiful wife

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, Zikel_Nut, guy24 and 3 others
Both are attractive to millions of women, but Chico could go as low as 16s. Cavills realistically 20.

Whether that is a good or bad thing you decide. I personally see 16s as children.
Chico looks younger than Cavill...he is like 18,19y in photos..typical pretty boy look..thats why prime foids 17,18,19,20y like it more...cavill has more muscular traits and its more attracted to older girls past 25y

Bro no offense I never got the point of these threads
Like both these guys are better looking than anyone I've ever seen IRL
But people still have countless pages of arguments on who's slightly better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, mug, greeneyes and 3 others
Chico mogs, over for the male gazers of the forum :ogre:

Top Male Model with high appeal to prime girls VS some generic masc chad with high SMV because of Hollywood

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46941 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Gotta be skull pilled chico is a peanut
Chico is a Hyper-NT Brazilian slayer jock while Cavill is an insecure introverted WoW gamer nerd brought unto the light by Hollywood. That should tell you something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, CEO of Sex and Erik-Jón
Chico is a Hyper-NT Brazilian slayer jock while Cavill is an insecure introverted WoW gamer nerd brought unto the light by Hollywood. That should tell you something
That’s why I voted for chico

• +1
Im a chico worshipper no way I let masc pull ruin my eyes for aesthetics

• +1
Henry cavil isn’t even good looking he just has good pheno and skill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52130, whitegymmax and StrangerDanger
Lachowski's prime is something more. I have never seen a human with such a ideal harmony.

Its over for Golden era of Looksmax-cels

Cavill has more robust bones but Chico mogs in soft tissues and overall features.
Jfl at anyone who thinks Cavill's eye area, nose and lips is on par with Chico.
Attractiveness isn't about who has the bigger bones kek
Not to mention that off screen, Cavill looks shit unfrauded.
Images   2022 09 03T194522807
Images   2022 09 03T194549303
Images   2022 09 03T193604329
Images   2022 09 03T193420997

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
Nah man prime cavill looks way better. Cavill oldcel descended but in the younger picturses of him up there he mogs chico. Chico looks like like a chink for some reason tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
Cavill has more robust bones but Chico mogs in soft tissues and overall features.
Jfl at anyone who thinks Cavill's eye area, nose and lips is on par with Chico.
Attractiveness isn't about who has the bigger bones kek
Not to mention that off screen, Cavill looks shit unfrauded.
View attachment 1870451View attachment 1870453View attachment 1870456View attachment 1870458
I don't really get the appeal for chico his eyes are kinda chinky and wide set and his nose is weirdly shaped. Jaw also isn't that wide

what a gay ass thread and conversation

ur a bunch of dorks

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
Cavils nose mogs to oblivion

View attachment 1870542View attachment 1870543

Chico nose bridge 404
These are very differebt angles which further diminishes chico and accenruates Cavill's nose so bad comparison.
1904398 95a27c3530bbb16a7bf5699a2dac32df 1

But Yeah Chico's nasofrontal angle and nose bridge is a bit on the feminine side.
What matters tho is the front
Cavill's nose looks shit and bulbuous from the front.
Chico's looks refined
Images   2022 09 01T195337446
1645289 C96C7C34 2AE5 45F0 A44E A1149D8C6DDC
Images   2022 09 16T045222835
Images   2022 09 16T045234598

Attachments

• images - 2022-09-16T045234.598.jpeg
    images - 2022-09-16T045234.598.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
prime chico mogs but cavill has aged 100x better

yup. People like @beachdude123 looks for male validation (fag confirmed) while I keep on telling these retards that its how female treat u not what other fags rate u.

• JFL
I don't really get the appeal for chico his eyes are kinda chinky and wide set and his nose is weirdly shaped. Jaw also isn't that wide
that chinky eyes are what girls are into now. JFL a normie korean that goes on omegle gets treated like a god. That tells u everything

Stop forcing, I'm not doing the propaganda anymore lol💀
so you're admitting it was all trolling?
its cause all of u cumskins admitted and conceded. U rarely talk on my thread (probably because u agree with it now) and people like @Blkpill Godfather posts the same exact pictures everytime. Also @PapaGremlin just talks ughh ughhh ughhh ughhh ughhh. The same sound his whore of a mom makes. Ill post a thread tonight and lets have a chat :p

its cause all of u cumskins admitted and conceded. U rarely talk on my thread (probably because u agree with it now) and people like @Blkpill Godfather posts the same exact pictures everytime. Also @PapaGremlin just talks ughh ughhh ughhh ughhh ughhh. The same sound his whore of a mom makes. Ill post a thread tonight and lets have a chat :p
@beachdude123 your mom eat Asian cocks for the breakfast bitch !

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
Bro no offense I never got the point of these threads
Like both these guys are better looking than anyone I've ever seen IRL
But people still have countless pages of arguments on who's slightly better looking
There is no point to these threads, just like there’s no point to like 99% of the shit threads on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
In both primes, Cavill mogs. Chico is obviously still very good though in his prime. Sort of a pointless thread if think about it lol since guys these level are beyond galaxy.