Henry Cavill vs Chico

Who mogs?

• Total voters
that chinky eyes are what girls are into now. JFL a normie korean that goes on omegle gets treated like a god. That tells u everything
If chinky eyes are what girls are into then I am in luck because people used to make fun of me and say my eyes looked slightly asian because the average normie doesn't know wtf an epicanthic fold is they think asian eyes means squinty eyes so they just see squinty hunter eyes and assume it's chink when in reality its not and its the most mogger eyes you can have.

yup. People like @beachdude123 looks for male validation (fag confirmed) while I keep on telling these retards that its how female treat u not what other fags rate u.
I don't look for male validation because I have never posted my face on here lmao. I already know I am chad because girls freakout whenever I snapchat them and they're always telling me I should model and be in movies and shit

If chinky eyes are what girls are into then I am in luck because people used to make fun of me and say my eyes looked slightly asian because the average normie doesn't know wtf an epicanthic fold is they think asian eyes means squinty eyes so they just see squinty hunter eyes and assume it's chink when in reality its not and its the most mogger eyes you can have.
JFL :ROFLMAO: seems like u have inferior complex just like @Predetermism did. Seems like most wrinkly ballsacks are that way either way jfl

I don't look for male validation because I have never posted my face on here lmao. I already know I am chad because girls freakout whenever I snapchat them and they're always telling me I should model and be in movies and shit
nice story

theyre literally on the same level with different appeals

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Both are attractive to millions of women, but Chico could go as low as 16s. Cavills realistically 20.

Whether that is a good or bad thing you decide. I personally see 16s as children.
nigga what

almond eyes r most mogger

JFL :ROFLMAO: seems like u have inferior complex just like @Predetermism did. Seems like most wrinkly ballsacks are that way either way jfl
Nah I know hunter eyes are ideal but the average normie thinks that bug eyes are ideal or some shit lmao I am narcy asf

almond eyes r most mogger
Nah not really. I have like Brad Pitt amount of UEE they're not like sean opry hunter but they are also better shaped than brads imo

Nah not really. I have like Brad Pitt amount of UEE they're not like sean opry hunter but they are also better shaped than brads imo
im biased but i think almond eyes have broadest appeal and looks better and less tryhard

im biased but i think almond eyes have broadest appeal and looks better and less tryhard
Tbh I think zac efron when he was younger had really mogger eyes that girls love but someone like Zayn Malik's almond eyes are not great imo

Chinko mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702