Henry cavill with hunter eyes and a height of 6foot3 would be the biggest chad in history

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
Shit low iq thread but idc

Attachments

• bc9e29d8-9664-4547-ab43-d2d3f39a87d0.jpeg
    bc9e29d8-9664-4547-ab43-d2d3f39a87d0.jpeg
    483.2 KB · Views: 0
  • facbaf44aae4a85f92d92bd4442f688c.jpg
    facbaf44aae4a85f92d92bd4442f688c.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Mrinfinityx
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 17461 and 2 others
Someone already had that 8 psl morph of him.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero and 2 others
You don't need every possible features to be giga chad. Henry has pretty much every desirable features and has huge celebrity status. He can mog everyone on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Yuya Moggershima, ItsOver.com and 4 others
2700791 cf29506e3b8ebeb310b8b6f9ee819fa5

no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Toth's thot and DesperadoRatado
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, germanlooks and AsGoodAsItGets
You don't need every possible features to be giga chad. Henry has pretty much every desirable features and has huge celebrity status. He can mog everyone on earth.
Small hands

Have you seen that one appearance on kimmel? Absolute beast

Never seen a better mog machine

Never seen a better mog machine

His eyes actually look pretty good in motion, suits him well. I think hunter eyes would make him look too intimidating

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and AsGoodAsItGets
Bonesmash your orbitals jfl , you'll.get ultra.hunter eyes , trust me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He's extremely good looking but no he wouldn't. Every feature of his besides nose could be better. Hexum jawline mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15305 and germanlooks
He's extremely good looking but no he wouldn't. Every feature of his besides nose could be better. Hexum jawline mogs him
I prefer cavills jaw tbh. It’s more square and the gonial angle lower. Looks ideal af just needs a taller chin

I prefer cavills jaw tbh. It’s more square and the gonial angle lower. Looks ideal af just needs a taller chin
I actually think cavill suffers from short face syndrome. Its just that everything looks so ideal and masculine on him, it doesnt really matter.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I actually think cavill suffers from short face syndrome. Its just that everything looks so ideal and masculine on him, it doesnt really matter.
He has a short chin, but he is part of the 0.1% with SFS that had everything else to compensate.

A height like that is shit. There is no way He would have his gigantic frame with a height like that.
6foot3 is enough. You are Galler than Most with that height but you can still Look proportionat

A height like that is shit. There is no way He would have his gigantic frame with a height like that.

yes you can have perfectly good frame

6foot3 is enough. You are Galler than Most with that height but you can still Look proportionat

you can look proportional at 6'10 too.

9 DZTj sBF8C0IhymfqPdGkRK2H ZPxTy8SbzHWeePs
94e19ba55fee452d21885ebca8a35c2e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Someone already had that 8 psl morph of him.
It was my morph of him.

MY FUCKING morph, collaborated with a friend from looksim

Right is the psl 8 terachad.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, germanlooks and Deleted member 14160
Brutal eye area pill
You can argue cavill's eye area is ideal for his superhero role. Has a hyper masc lower third and a prominent browridge and the weakish eye shape kinda balances, it out similar to hexum.

Although with better zygos, eyebrow shape/length and eye shape no doubt he reaches new levels of aesthetics im.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and germanlooks
Just Imagine Walking around as this dude for one day. I Wonder how Woman would react to you
The best zygo morph I've ever made. His zygos are as high as his ears, immaculate skin and coloring, etc.

Ideal male pheno and loooks, should've made him more tanned.

If lookism ever comes back, im going to be making more insane morphs with him.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Just Imagine Walking around as this dude for one day. I Wonder how Woman would react to you
How would women react to you?
It was my morph of him.

MY FUCKING morph, collaborated with a friend from looksim

View attachment 1519169View attachment 1519168

Right is the psl 8 terachad.
@germanlooks let's speculate let's say u look like either of the chads, or even the terachad on the right, how would people treat, you life experiences?

You would blow up and become a millionaire in 2 weeks or less effortlessly looking like this.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
You can argue cavill's eye area is ideal for his superhero role. Has a hyper masc lower third and a prominent browridge and the weakish eye shape kinda balances, it out similar to hexum.

Although with better zygos, eyebrow shape/length and eye shape no doubt he reaches new levels of aesthetics im.

Cavill is a HTN.
If the dude who gets casted to play the biggest terachad in Videogame History and as Superman is a normie, we can all Rope honestly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
If the dude who gets casted to play the biggest terachad in Videogame History and as Superman is a normie, we can all Rope honestly
This is the reality boyo. In the eyes of western women, he is slightly above average. Average PSL user here is deformed.

This, peak cavill was gigachad smv beast tbh.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, germanlooks and Deleted member 16861

@germanlooks let's speculate let's say u look like either of the chads, or even the terachad on the right, how would people treat, you life experiences?

You would blow up and become a millionaire in 2 weeks or less effortlessly looking like this.
What abt the stacies/gigastacies u would fuck?! Take me through a scenario with one looking like that jfl @germanlooks

• +1
This is the reality boyo. In the eyes of western women, he is slightly above average. Average PSL user here is deformed.
Maybe you are right with that. I Blame social media honestly. Foids look at gigachads on their phone all day and think every man needs to look like this

Maybe you are right with that. I Blame social media honestly. Foids look at gigachads on their phone all day and think every man needs to look like this
We need eugenics and advanced plastic surgery. I saw so many deformed people walking around today. The subhumanity is too much for my eyes.

I doubt it, I do not think he could mog Stallone at his 5'9" ideal height with great proportions and high sex appeal.
This is the biggest chad in history @subhuman incel @OldVirgin

Attachments

• 1643822281318.png
    1643822281318.png
    788.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Inscol and Deleted member 17512

I don’t even care that much about becoming rich or famous or something like that.

Just the attention and admiration you would receive in your daily life is insane. Just going to the gym and multiple girls give you IOIs, mogging other men to oblivion etc.
That would be so much dopamine.
What abt the stacies/gigastacies u would fuck?! Take me through a scenario with one looking like that jfl @germanlooks
If I would look like this rn I probably would make a tinder account and meet with the hottest girls possible. And in my gym are some stacylites/HTBs and one Stacy so I would go for her as well

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Mrinfinityx
  • +1
I don’t even care that much about becoming rich or famous or something like that.

Just the attention and admiration you would receive in your daily life is insane. Just going to the gym and multiple girls give you IOIs, mogging other men to oblivion etc.
That would be so much dopamine.

If I would look like this rn I probably would make a tinder account and meet with the hottest girls possible. And in my gym are some stacylites/HTBs and one Stacy so I would go for her as well
You probably have a great base. 6'3" white normie. You can looksmax to HTN at least. That is good enough for those stacylites.

Improved PrettyBoy maxxed, 7,5 PSL terra SMV in Europe and North Africa
Lmao why so specific? Europe and Northh Africa jfl

but yea he's insane, it's a morph with Salih's eye area. On lookism there was another insane morph with a more squarer hairline, pushing 8psl imo.....

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Lmao why so specific? Europe and Northh Africa jfl

but yea he's insane, it's a morph with Salih's eye area. On lookism there was another insane morph with a more squarer hairline, pushing 8psl imo.....
Because it is the top tier pheno pick in these places

• +1
second guy is photoshope king