Her friends think you're ugly

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Since there is a rampant "gurl you can do better" mentality amongst women these days, even if you get a gf that finds you attractive, her friends will roast you mercilessly. How do you deal in a situation like this?

How do you deal in a situation like this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and 8 others
I wouldn't care tbh.

do the same and let her friends know

• +1
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
Yeah. My ex was way out of my league and not a single one of her friends liked me, they always told her she could and should do better than me lol

If she cares so much about what her friends think of me then she doesn’t deserve me, she is just another typical mainstream normal fag girl.

Rape them if they’re good looking and afterwards silence them forever. (y)

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Insomniac, Traxanas and 2 others
Yeah. My ex was way out of my league and not a single one of her friends liked me, they always told her she could and should do better than me lol

I was in a situation where a jb was obsessed with me - she was chasing me , texting me like a groupie. But her fat bitch-of-a-fren acted like "ewww gurl you have shit taste in men" .

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
I was in a situation where a jb was obsessed with me - she was chasing me , texting me like a groupie. But her fat bitch-of-a-fren acted like "ewww gurl you have shit taste in men" .
It's always the ugly subhuman friend that does shit like that

This is why you pump and dump.

If she cares so much about what her friends think of me then she doesn’t deserve me, she is just another typical mainstream normal fag girl.

I agree, but this was not a case of me chasing a girl "out of my league", she approached and pursued me. And her friends still though I was too subhuman for her.

her friends will make fun of my small dick

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and nausea
I agree, but this was not a case of me chasing a girl "out of my league", she approached and pursued me. And her friends still though I was too subhuman for her.
Damn.

my gf had the same. her best friend, who is like 7 8 years older (shes her Brothers girlfriend) always had other expectations, she likes tall black haired guys with a beard but im pretty much the opposite. 5'9.5 blonde and no beard. idk what directly she said but she definitely tried to get me out of her mind.

my gf had the same. her best friend, who is like 7 8 years older (shes her Brothers girlfriend) always had other expectations, she likes tall black haired guys with a beard but im pretty much the opposite. 5'9.5 blonde and no beard. idk what directly she said but she definitely tried to get me out of her mind.

This is exactly the part I do not know hot to cope with. Ok, you've managed to ascend with a gf that finds you attractive: enter level 2 when her friends will act as a grand jury, evaluating and roasting the shit out of you since you're not male-model tier. jfl.

This is exactly the part I do not know hot to cope with. Ok, you've managed to ascend with a gf that finds you attractive: enter level 2 when her friends will act as a grand jury, evaluating and roasting the shit out of you since you're not male-model tier. jfl.
ye girls are easily influenced by friends and family. a decent girl will stick to you anyways.

Image of serbian national flag (remove kebab)
gif of someone pouring a latte into a cup with the words "Thanks a latte" edited over it. this is a pun on thanks a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
My screen name on incels.is is -BrettyBoy- and I have had no real life female attention in a long time but I only get online female attention now so I consider myself what I put as my rank title.
Over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
i dont because im gon a b virgin forever