Her Moniker is Her Pseudo -- The Filthy Cleanse

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Sunshine was a unique woman. She had ambitions of professional bartending. "I'm a food server at Hooters," she said during a moment of wash rag wiping. I felt that was too much information and pondered why would she share something I didn't ask about.

I met her during laundry earlier that day. I had been traveling the nation trying to find giant humanoid fossils. Ah, yes, it was a thing. Not much to talk about since that expedition didn't last long. I'm autistic. I stopped in her town and got a motel room for two nights.

After an hour of working out in my room, I gathered my dirty clothes and the motel's bedsheets and went to the facility's laundromat. She too was washing her filth. Long story short, we fucked the shit out of each other later that night. While she grind me and smothered my face with her hand, I discovered she was your ordinary no-good piece of shit whore. She even said so! "You know I'm just a whore. So don't expect anything later like a relationship." Both of her hands then clenched my head and pulled me as a bridle on a horse.

Looking at my penis disappearing and reappearing, I concurred, "Of course you are." Sunshine stopped and questioned my remark. I explained while I ran a finger across her thick-skinned bristled shells, "Usually when the pussy is this puffy, it's an indicator it's been run through a lot."

"Uh," she reacted.

"Your vagina reminds me of two throw pillows pushed together, but not too tightly. Obviously," with raised brows, I assured her.

"Oh," she accepted my analogy and went back to grinding.

The End.

The rest of this TLDR is a copypasta from Wikipedia about slugs. Enjoy!

Slug, or land slug, is a common name for any apparently shell-less terrestrial gastropod mollusc. The word slug is also often used as part of the common name of any gastropod mollusc that has no shell, a very reduced shell, or only a small internal shell, particularly sea slugs and semi-slugs (this is in contrast to the common name snail, which applies to gastropods that have a coiled shell large enough that they can fully retract their soft parts into it).

Various taxonomic families of land slugs form part of several quite different evolutionary lineages, which also include snails. Thus, the various families of slugs are closely related, because of the superficial similarity in the overall body form. The shell-less condition has arisen many times independently as an example of convergent evolution, and thus the category "slug" is polyphyletic.

Taxonomy

Of the six orders of Pulmonata, two – the Onchidiacea and Soleolifera – solely comprise slugs. A third group, the Sigmurethra, contains various clades of snails, semi-slugs (i.e. snails whose shells are too small for them to retract fully into), and slugs.[1] The taxonomy of this group is in the process of being revised in light of DNA sequencing.[2] It appears that pulmonates are paraphyletic and basal to the opisthobranchs, which are a terminal branch of the tree. The family Ellobiidae are also polyphyletic.

Physiology

An active Ambigolimax slug in Fremont, California

Slugs' bodies are made up mostly of water and, without a full-sized shell, their soft tissues are prone to desiccation. They must generate protective mucus to survive. Many species are most active just after a rain because of the moist ground or during nighttime. In drier conditions, they hide in damp places such as under tree bark, fallen logs, rocks and manmade structures, such as planters, to help retain body moisture.[3] Like all other gastropods, they undergo torsion (a 180° twisting of the internal organs) during development. Internally, slug anatomy clearly shows the effects of this rotation—but externally, the bodies of slugs appear more or less symmetrical, except the pneumostome, which is on one side of the animal, normally the right-hand side.

Slugs produce two types of mucus: one is thin and watery, and the other thick and sticky. Both kinds are hygroscopic. The thin mucus spreads from the foot's centre to its edges, whereas the thick mucus spreads from front to back. Slugs also produce thick mucus that coats the whole body of the animal.[3] The mucus secreted by the foot contains fibres that help prevent the slug from slipping down vertical surfaces.

The "slime trail" a slug leaves behind has some secondary effects: other slugs coming across a slime trail can recognise the slime trail as produced by one of the same species, which is useful in finding a mate. Following a slime trail is also part of the hunting behaviour of some carnivorous slugs.[3] Body mucus provides some protection against predators, as it can make the slug hard to pick up and hold by a bird's beak, for example, or the mucus itself can be distasteful.[9] Some slugs can also produce very sticky mucus which can incapacitate predators and can trap them within the secretion.[10] Some species of slug, such as Limax maximus, secrete slime cords to suspend a pair during copulation.

And so much more shit about slugs so if you must know more, get going to Wiki.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and 5'7 zoomer
Sunshine was a unique woman. She had ambitions of professional bartending. "I'm a food server at Hooters," she said during a moment of wash rag wiping. I felt that was too much information and pondered why would she share something I didn't ask about.

I met her during laundry earlier that day. I had been traveling the nation trying to find giant humanoid fossils. Ah, yes, it was a thing. Not much to talk about since that expedition didn't last long. I'm autistic. I stopped in her town and got a motel room for two nights.

After an hour of working out in my room, I gathered my dirty clothes and the motel's bedsheets and went to the facility's laundromat. She too was washing her filth. Long story short, we fucked the shit out of each other later that night. While she grind me and smothered my face with her hand, I discovered she was your ordinary no-good piece of shit whore. She even said so! "You know I'm just a whore. So don't expect anything later like a relationship." Both of her hands then clenched my head and pulled me as a bridle on a horse.

Looking at my penis disappearing and reappearing, I concurred, "Of course you are." Sunshine stopped and questioned my remark. I explained while I ran a finger across her thick-skinned bristled shells, "Usually when the pussy is this puffy, it's an indicator it's been run through a lot."

"Uh," she reacted.

"Your vagina reminds me of two throw pillows pushed together, but not too tightly. Obviously," with raised brows, I assured her.

"Oh," she accepted my analogy and went back to grinding.

The End.

The rest of this TLDR is a copypasta from Wikipedia about slugs. Enjoy!

Slug, or land slug, is a common name for any apparently shell-less terrestrial gastropod mollusc. The word slug is also often used as part of the common name of any gastropod mollusc that has no shell, a very reduced shell, or only a small internal shell, particularly sea slugs and semi-slugs (this is in contrast to the common name snail, which applies to gastropods that have a coiled shell large enough that they can fully retract their soft parts into it).

Various taxonomic families of land slugs form part of several quite different evolutionary lineages, which also include snails. Thus, the various families of slugs are closely related, because of the superficial similarity in the overall body form. The shell-less condition has arisen many times independently as an example of convergent evolution, and thus the category "slug" is polyphyletic.

Taxonomy

Of the six orders of Pulmonata, two – the Onchidiacea and Soleolifera – solely comprise slugs. A third group, the Sigmurethra, contains various clades of snails, semi-slugs (i.e. snails whose shells are too small for them to retract fully into), and slugs.[1] The taxonomy of this group is in the process of being revised in light of DNA sequencing.[2] It appears that pulmonates are paraphyletic and basal to the opisthobranchs, which are a terminal branch of the tree. The family Ellobiidae are also polyphyletic.

Physiology

An active Ambigolimax slug in Fremont, California

Slugs' bodies are made up mostly of water and, without a full-sized shell, their soft tissues are prone to desiccation. They must generate protective mucus to survive. Many species are most active just after a rain because of the moist ground or during nighttime. In drier conditions, they hide in damp places such as under tree bark, fallen logs, rocks and manmade structures, such as planters, to help retain body moisture.[3] Like all other gastropods, they undergo torsion (a 180° twisting of the internal organs) during development. Internally, slug anatomy clearly shows the effects of this rotation—but externally, the bodies of slugs appear more or less symmetrical, except the pneumostome, which is on one side of the animal, normally the right-hand side.

Slugs produce two types of mucus: one is thin and watery, and the other thick and sticky. Both kinds are hygroscopic. The thin mucus spreads from the foot's centre to its edges, whereas the thick mucus spreads from front to back. Slugs also produce thick mucus that coats the whole body of the animal.[3] The mucus secreted by the foot contains fibres that help prevent the slug from slipping down vertical surfaces.

The "slime trail" a slug leaves behind has some secondary effects: other slugs coming across a slime trail can recognise the slime trail as produced by one of the same species, which is useful in finding a mate. Following a slime trail is also part of the hunting behaviour of some carnivorous slugs.[3] Body mucus provides some protection against predators, as it can make the slug hard to pick up and hold by a bird's beak, for example, or the mucus itself can be distasteful.[9] Some slugs can also produce very sticky mucus which can incapacitate predators and can trap them within the secretion.[10] Some species of slug, such as Limax maximus, secrete slime cords to suspend a pair during copulation.

And so much more shit about slugs so if you must know more, get going to Wiki.
:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
0F239CAB 8995 4B10 A441 D45D7F6885E9

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
That was a different time. Motherfuckers trolled me into a Bruno. I had lost so much weight. I shared too much on that webcam. I had no idea shady Jewish thieves would be taking notes. I fucking danced like a fool. But I thought my jokes were comic gold! Then that stupid fucking Halloween night. After donning the white cream on my face, the faggot writer had an idea that was so crazy. Fucking brutal. How can I prove it, right?

@Vermilioncore

Not gonna fucking lie, Jimbo, I will read this shit later, once I had a good dose of Soylent! Ugh, I’m tellin you, the pollen.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Not gonna fucking lie, Jimbo, I will read this shit later, once I had a good dose of Soylent! Ugh, I’m tellin you, the pollen.
The allergies are fucking brutal. I was talking to a pharmacist the other day at a bar (don't bother visualizing yourself being there, too expensive for your pockets,) and he told me for the past two weeks, he's witnessed an apocalyptic volume of allergies and sinus cases. I asked him, "Do you think it is what we know it is?"

His reaction:
Robert Redford Nod GIF