ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,894
- Reputation
- 4,294
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
And her eyes are protruding I think that’s why her eyes are black all overshe has curry infras, still mogs though
She’s not even South Asian which makes it interesting.she has curry infras, still mogs though
Doesn’t look like her eyes are protruding to meAnd her eyes are protruding I think that’s why her eyes are black all over
I see Iranians with similar orbitals all the time tbh, probably just an Iran N and Iran HG featureShe’s not even South Asian which makes it interesting.
Yeh but she’s fully white, so it doesn’t make sense.I see Iranians with similar orbitals all the time tbh, probably just an Iran N and Iran HG feature
Guess she’s just a phenotypical outlier thenYeh but she’s fully white, so it doesn’t make sense.