Her uncle will kill me if I talk to her, what should I do???

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I'm gonna keep it short and simple.

A very beautiful girl (stacylite imo) has been giving me IOIs for a period of 7 months or so, she looks alot like Monica belluci and Jennifer Connelly
4067036 1712918929016

Ef6ae33836d5c3eedd9cb9fd622872e1

She lives in my neighborhood and we both go to the same boxing gym.

The couch there is her uncle and he also trains me, one time he saw me talking with her and laughing, then he told me to never interact with her again.

Mind you I live In traditional religious city, so it's common to be disliked for talking to girls, and the couch hates me for some reason, I never felt like he cared about me.

Now now I don't have feelings for her, but I'd love to break her fucking hymen just out of fucking spite and because it would be a shame if I didn't do so.

Tags, tell me what I should do, wrong answers only

@randomop @try2beme @yeeyeeslayer @sportsmogger @PseduoAryan @sub5c3l

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, fufurjde, bloomercel and 16 others
Take her too a forest
Ravage the sand negress
Pay her to keep quiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, dna_cel and 2 others
In srs u need her contacts js talk online mostly see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Narcissus🥀
Jfl statire or nah

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, nigkook and Narcissus🥀
No wrong answer, right answer:
Be respectful and tell unc u want to be with her if idk if ur Muslim ‘if Allah allows it’ and ask for his blessing easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, sportsmogger, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender, Hernan and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sportsmogger, dna_cel and 6 others
Don't go behind his back. Maybe see if you can get 5 minutes alone with her and ask HER what you should do. Tell her you're interested in talking to her more, but her uncle is saying that you shouldn't. Get HER to vouch for you and then you can vouch for yourself. If he doesn't seem interested in wanting to talk to you, it will never work out anyway.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Narcissus🥀
@orangomango2003 @owlofathena @Yaarhuni @Mister Fuwy

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and NorwoodAscender
@nigkook @normie_joe @i_love_roosters @mewman
Any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
You must be ugly and broke as fuck
Nah her mom never saw me doesn't know who I am.

It's just that she doesn't want her daughter to be talking to any guy before marriage.

Like I said very traditional and relegious city I live in.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and nigkook
Retarded coach first of all, Biggest cuck I could have ever seen.
I guess, Try getting her in your contacts. Tell her your coach is acting retarded and find some other places to hang out with her
Good luck boyo, You got this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, NorwoodAscender and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Narcissus🥀
Just leave her alone and let her find someone serious who isn’t just looking to brag about slaying her on mumbai.org?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, dna_cel, IMOGYOU and 4 others
Just leave her alone and let her find someone serious who isn’t just looking to brag about slaying her on mumbai.org?
I'm not doing it to brag, I never make slay threads at all.

It's just that I would feel very angry if she ends up with someone else taking her virginity.

I'm doing it because of spite and because of the euphoria of going against everyone's will.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Sorry @Narcissus🥀 but this is somewhat true

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, NorwoodAscender and Pikabro
@NorwoodAscender @PrinceLuenLeoncur @5.5psl @iam good boy

I wish I could get away with killing that cunt.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
continiou talking to her, tf her uncle gonna do

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and NorwoodAscender
I'm not doing it to brag, I never make slay threads at all.

It's just that I would feel very angry if she ends up with someone else taking her virginity.

I'm doing it because of spite and because of the euphoria of going against everyone's will.
Bro you’re deflowering a man’s daughter out of spite, in a traditional culture too. This isn’t like slaying some white cuck’s daughter who’s already ran through.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Michael Myers, dna_cel and 1 other person

A very beautiful girl (stacylite imo) has been giving me IOIs for a period of 7 months or so, she looks alot like Monica belluci and Jennifer Connelly
View attachment 2864405
View attachment 2864415

The couch there is her uncle and he also trains me, one time he saw me talking with her and laughing, then he told me to never interact with her again.

Mind you I live In traditional religious city, so it's common to be disliked for talking to girls, and the couch hates me for some reason, I never felt like he cared about me.

Now now I don't have feelings for her, but I'd love to break her fucking hymen just out of fucking spite and because it would be a shame if I didn't do so.

Rape her at once: find her and simp and fuck her I admit I’m so desperate that I’d simp I know I shouldn’t but when your as sexually beaten down and frustrated like me with 0 options you’ll simp as a survival mechanism which ironically jsut makes it harder to pull

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Narcissus🥀
Sorry @Narcissus🥀 but this is somewhat true
Bro you’re deflowering a man’s daughter out of spite, in a traditional culture too. This isn’t like slaying some white cuck’s daughter who’s already ran through.
You guys are right....

I should wife her up instead, it would be a shame if I were to treat her like a slut.

Thanks for stand up and telling me I'm wrong to my face, made me snap back to reality.

Much respect.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Michael Myers, Mister Fuwy and 2 others

View attachment 2864405
View attachment 2864415

Tag me in these narcy brag threads and I'm clicking that ignore button.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Tag me in these narcy brag threads and I'm clicking that ignore button.
I rarely make threads like this.

But yeah I agree, I really hate it when someone makes a slay or brag thread.

Thanks for the feedback tho

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Do what Michael Corleone did: he went to the father of a girl he liked, with some armed bodyguards and asked official permission to court her. You can ignore the uncle, he has no say in this.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Hernan
Bro just propose to her if she's legimately virgin with good personality and also if the family laws in you country are not made to cuck and screw over men in divorce, traditional marriage mogs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, dna_cel and Narcissus🥀
Run with her far like it’s a romantical movie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Pikabro and dna_cel
Challenge him to a boxing match,beat him and make her your wife

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Pikabro
I would understand if it was her father but why does her uncle care so much about who she talks to

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Quicc rape idk

• +1
First off fire him as your coach or leave the gym. He probably doesn’t know shit about boxing. Then talk to the girl on the side without them finding out

• JFL
First off fire him as your coach or leave the gym. He probably doesn’t know shit about boxing. Then talk to the girl on the side without them finding out
"Muh Fire him"
Bruh I'm not the president of the club 😂😂

Just checked your IP. How the hell are you still alive?

• JFL
Just checked your IP. How the hell are you still alive?
I'm narcissus 🥀 .....
No Jew can kill me.

Let them bomb with everything they got, I'm the tongue of truth and sword of justice, my heart is armed with unbreakable faith.

I'm narcissus 🥀 .....
No Jew can kill me.

Let them bomb with everything they got, I'm the tongue of truth and sword of justice, my heart is armed with unbreakable faith.
Mirin that you guys can continue to have your daily life despite all that. Btw, I agree with @Pikabro. If you're serious about her, pursue her. If not serious, leave it alone.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Narcissus🥀
Can't you just ask to marry her? Why does her family hate you if her uncle's your coach?

• +1
Can't you just ask to marry her? Why does her family hate you if her uncle's your coach?
They don't hate me.
It's just that her little sister told her mom that she's talking to a guy at the gym and her mother beat her for it.

I love the mother tbh, ideal parenting.
Also her little sister just got jealous lmao, she likes me too.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Mirin that you guys can continue to have your daily life despite all that. Btw, I agree with @Pikabro. If you're serious about her, pursue her. If not serious, leave it alone.
That's it I'm gonna find out who her dad is and get to know him more.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Pikabro
  • +1
Is her uncle her maternal uncle or paternal uncle?
Not really her uncle, just a far relative.

Tbh I don't care about anyone else, I will approach her away from everyone and tell her how I feel.

I know she likes me so there won't be a problem.

What do you think I should say tho? (If I want her to know my intentions and that I'm serious)

Not really her uncle, just a far relative.

Tbh I don't care about anyone else, I will approach her away from everyone and tell her how I feel.

I know she likes me so there won't be a problem.

What do you think I should say tho? (If I want her to know my intentions and that I'm serious)
@TechnoBoss @normie_joe @hopeless NTmaxxer @owlofathena

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and TechnoBoss
To be honest bro if her mother beat her for talking to you, I don't think there's much you can do. You don't have any intentions on marrying her and her family obviously disapproves of her talking to guys. Problem is she goes to your gym so you will be seeing her a lot. If you actually like her (and don't just want her to be a slay) you can ask her in person what you can do and how you think you two should proceed. I don't recommend doing much behind her parents backs besides maybe just meeting and getting her thoughts on the situation and her thoughts on you as a whole. Lay the cards out on the table. Normally I wouldn't suggest this but her parents are really making things difficult.

How long have you known her? Do you know for a fact she likes you back? Don't go ahead with it again if all you want is a slay. It's not worth getting her in trouble for if her parents find out (or getting yourself killed by an angry mob for trying to have sex with her outside of marriage or some shit)

• +1
i already told you to investigate more about her history, propose to her when you make sure she's a legit pure virgin and try proposing to her, during the engagement you'll get to know more about eachother than you decide if you want to proceed to marriage or no.

• +1
How long have you known her? Do you know for a fact she likes you back? Don't go ahead with it again if all you want is a slay
I've known her for like a few months but she has been showing interest for like almost a year, and yes it very obvious.

She approached me first, and I won't do it for just a slay, I genuinely think she would be perfect as a wife.

Tomorrow morning she would be going to school and we cross paths everyday, so I know I will see her, I just want to know what to tell her, how to express my intentions, which are that I actually like her and want to know her more?

Calm it with the tagging you have tagged me twice in this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena