S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
I managed to get my hands on following herbal extracts:
Butea superba 25:1
Tongkat ali 5% Eurycomanone
Cistanche 20:1
Tribulus terrestris 90% saponins

Do these need to be cycled and what would be the effective dosage for a 152 pounds 6 feet 16 year old? I've heard tongkat and butea need to be cycled to be effective, tho I've heard different versions, some people say 5 days on 2 days off, some 12 days 12 days off etc.
I think the most effective way would be to take all of them at the same time (prolly morning since they give a lot of energy) and cycle all of them to remain effective. The latter 3 would increase my test and butea would increase the conversion to DHT, so like synergy or something. This way I'll androgenmaxx.

Also don't tell me to inject tren, I ain't nuking my balls at this age.
I am already gymmaxing hard, making good gains, diet is good, lots of fat for hormones, good quality sleep and 1g/pound/day of protein.

tell me something about this , i have seen the supplements
What do you need to now? It's a tightly sealed paper bag of 25 grams. Says "Extract from tribulus terrestris standarized to 90% saponins".

Or are you asking about the herb? Then it's slightly controversial, some people says it's bunk and others claim its awesome (like Hans Amato from mens elite blog). It's supposed to boost testosterone. Just like most not very well known herbs its mostly anecdotal evidence, but as I said, some people say it's very good. It might also boost DHT, so good in puberty too. But it's a minor thing, I am more behind tongkat and butea, tongkat because it seems to have more research behind it and butea because it seems promising.

What do you need to now? It's a tightly sealed paper bag of 25 grams. Says "Extract from tribulus terrestris standarized to 90% saponins".

Or are you asking about the herb? Then it's slightly controversial, some people says it's bunk and others claim its awesome (like Hans Amato from mens elite blog). It's supposed to boost testosterone. Just like most not very well known herbs its mostly anecdotal evidence, but as I said, some people say it's very good. It might also boost DHT, so good in puberty too. But it's a minor thing, I am more behind tongkat and butea, tongkat because it seems to have more research behind it and butea because it seems promising.
does DHT cause baldness?

Herbs don't work and they're toxic. Eat alot of cholestrol for real testosterone not placebo.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
does DHT cause baldness?
Some people say it does, others say it doesn't and say it's prolactin, tight scalp, whatever. In my opinion it may to an extent, black people have more DHT than whites and seem to not be balding that much. Also DHT levels decrease with age, yet balding increases. Aside from that DHT is important in puberty, more androgenic than test, the most important thing it does is that influences your penis size. DHT gel is used to treat micropenis.
My father got norwood 4 while being like 22 and ate a diet rich in animal products and cholesterol (something this forum generally promotes). My grandpa from maternal side however has norwood 0, so there's a 50/50 chance my genes are cursed. Despite this I am going to DHTmaxx.

Big dick > few inches of hairline.
You can always regrow using things like minoxidil, fin, duta, possibly alternative methods like scalp massages and microneedling. But past puberty you can't grow your dick, maybe only stretch it with penis extenders and penis pumps.

Herbs don't work and they're toxic. Eat alot of cholestrol for real testosterone not placebo.
Why they don't work? There are a lot of studies on some of them, even more testimonials. Also how they are toxic?

You can always regrow using things like minoxidil, fin, duta, possibly alternative methods like scalp massages and microneedling. But past puberty you can't grow your dick, maybe only stretch it with penis extenders and penis pumps.
yeah my penis is bad so i prolly had low DHT but i notice i have better hair then everyone i know smh

dick > hair as you said cause i know legit manlets (5"7) that slay with dick , face and frame only

so what should i do rn my dick is only 5.3 inches and skinny and im 19

Some people say it does, others say it doesn't and say it's prolactin, tight scalp, whatever. In my opinion it may to an extent, black people have more DHT than whites and seem to not be balding that much. Also DHT levels decrease with age, yet balding increases. Aside from that DHT is important in puberty, more androgenic than test, the most important thing it does is that influences your penis size. DHT gel is used to treat micropenis.
My father got norwood 4 while being like 22 and ate a diet rich in animal products and cholesterol (something this forum generally promotes). My grandpa from maternal side however has norwood 0, so there's a 50/50 chance my genes are cursed. Despite this I am going to DHTmaxx.

balkan people have insane DHT literaly half of the wrestlers i know from camps and showers are balding and have big dicks

yeah my penis is bad so i prolly had low DHT but i notice i have better hair then everyone i know smh

dick > hair as you said cause i know legit manlets (5"7) that slay with dick , face and frame only

Over

can it help with normal penis
If you are in puberty it probably would. But very hard to get. It's sold under the name andractim and I think in France you can buy it over the counter. I've also read about a dude on this forum that bought DHT from some dealer and used it on his dick with homemade gel.

Depending on where you live you can try going to endocrinologist and get treatment for micropenis if he's blackpilled or bribe him. 90% chance that he will tell you 5.3 inches is normal.
Also under age 21 you can try DHTmaxxing, check family for history of balding. If your grandpa was a lumberjack in Canada, ate a healthy diet and still got visited by norwood reaper you will probably too. But there are other things you can do to control hair loss.
After puberty you can use penis extenders for length and penis pumps for girth, dunno if one should do it in puberty, I might ask that question on this forum one day.
Also depending on your country, race, face, height, frame 5.3 inches isn't over.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
balkan people have insane DHT literaly half of the wrestlers i know from camps and showers are balding and have big dicks
Slavic ogre genetics.
Albeit you have to consider slavic men have 0 self-care.
Source: am slavic/

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Good hair has little to do with DHT. More likely: genetics, copper and silica intake. Unless you mean body hair - then it's DHT, but I don't think you do .

Where is that from
Sand

Joking, fresh vegetables, especially those that seem slimy have some. Albeit that is little. For big boost use the slavic way of drinking horsetail (common horsetail, others might be toxic) tea. Use the green buds, not the brown ones. If you live where it grows you can gather it yourself. I think you can straight up eat it, tho its not going to taste good, that's why you make tea out of it. It's an ancient plant and thus is composed in around 10% by silica.
Or supplement "diatomic earth" - fossil-like dead bodies of microbes.

Last edited:
Sand

Joking, fresh vegetables, especially those that seem slimy have some. Albeit that is little. For big boost use the slavic way of drinking horsetail (common horsetail, others might be toxic) tea. Use the green buds, not the brown ones. If you live where it grows you can gather it yourself. I think you can straight up eat it, tho its not going to taste good, that's why you make tea out of it. It's an ancient plant and thus is composed in around 10% by silica.
Or supplement "diatomic earth" - fossil-like dead bodies of microbes.
Horse radish?

This :
Horseradish 1296x728 feature

Horsetail, completely different plant.
Horse radish tastes good tho, I don't think it has any effect on hormones, male ones especially. Good way of adding spice, I live in a place where they are cheap n popular, this is usually what they put in wasabi pastes to make it cheaper, most likely you eat 60% horseradish and like 2% wasabi powder in sushi restaurants, so if you like wasabi you actually like horseradish.

Also good way to clean your nose (and breathe. Mouth breathing = over, another reason why horse radish and spicy food is good)