Hercule holds for wider frame.

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†
Are hercule holds actually efficient to widen your frame ? I don't expect it to actuall widen your clavicles I don't even if that's possible but like maybe the shoulders ? I don't know man I'm so desperate I'd do anything ngl please tell me it would work here is how i do it since the cable machine at my gym is kinda narrow i do it unilaterally i put on like 40kg and bring it to the other side to hold the pulley while I'm holding the handle with a lifting strap and let the weight almost rip off my arm.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and 5'7 zoomer
I hold the weight for approximately 1 minute cuz it does hurt my tris and shoulder a bit.

No, there's no traction, a much better exercise would be the reeves deadlift (should be called a shrug)

No, there's no traction, a much better exercise would be the reeves deadlift (should be called a shrug)
idk bro braden-kun @Clavicular claims it works but i feel like he's just trolling there are no knowledgeable lifters who said that the reeves deadlift would work better than lateral raises to widen your frame

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and Clavicular
idk bro braden-kun @Clavicular claims it works but i feel like he's just trolling there are no knowledgeable lifters who said that the reeves deadlift would work better than lateral raises to widen your frame
Doing something that would stress your clavicles in the same plane would have the effect you desire. Such as incline bench and overhead press.

Doing something that would stress your clavicles in the same plane would have the effect you desire. Such as incline bench and overhead press.
are you christian