Here are my stats. Am I fucked? What job/career should I follow?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My current stats:
  1. 130 IQ (this is from an IQ test so it could be way lower)
  2. Zoomer born after 9/11
  3. Gender dysphoria
  4. Sedentary lifestyle aside from gymcelling
  5. Not hard working (could not handle working more than 10 hours a week, no joke)
  6. I have low mental willpower
  7. Poor physical body. Short height and narrow frame.
  8. Struggles at STEM. Can do basic level shit and nothing harder.
  9. Cannot learn things fairly easily. Bad at learning new languages even at young ages. Cannot remember things I read in books. Fails to memorize facts in history classes.
  10. Very mediocre at planning things; I take my own time a lot when I plan something.
  11. Awkward with everyone. Zero social life.
  12. Bad at communicating with people and executing orders (I make way too many mistakes). Don’t know how I can possibly pass a job interview.
  13. In college but failing classes because of a lack of discipline.
  14. Zero experience with anything.
  15. Doesnt know basic stuff like everyday personal finance, taxes, cooking, technology, social cues, and useful life-saving info.
Is it over for me?

@crisis

This thread is inspired by a @crisis gigathread.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Sondern, Recessed Life and 8 others
My current stats:
  3. Gender dysphoria
  4. Sedentary lifestyle outside of the gym
  5. Not hard working (could not handle working more than 10 hours a week, no joke)
  9. Cannot learn things fairly easily. Bad at learning new languages even at young ages. Cannot remember things I read in books. Fails to memorize facts in history classes.
  10. Fairly mediocre at planning things (I take my own time a lot when I plan something)
  11. Awkward with everyone
  12. Bad at communicating with people and executing orders (I make way too many mistakes)
  15. Doesnt know basic stuff like everyday personal finance, taxes, cooking, technology, social cues, and useful life-saving info.
Is it over for me?

@crisis
Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, scrlls and thecel
NEET

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: scrlls, Heinrich Schmidt and thecel
Be a plastic surgeon and give me bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
idk maybe something easy. if u dont get along well irl try get into an industry where you can work remote or at least hybrid?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
idk maybe something easy. if u dont get along well irl try get into an industry where you can work remote or at least hybrid?

Dunno how I can possibly pass a job interview.

janitor

• So Sad
just become a truck driver

• So Sad
My current stats:
  3. Gender dysphoria
  10. Very mediocre at planning things; I take my own time a lot when I plan something.
  12. Bad at communicating with people and executing orders (I make way too many mistakes). Don’t know how I can possibly pass a job interview.
Is it over for me?

@crisis

This post is inspired by

Try finance or become a plastic surgeon.

• Woah
Why do u keep asking stuff when u already know the answer.

• Hmm...
OVER GO 0/1 IRL (IN GAME) (DONT WORRY IN JOKING ITS NEVER OVER)

• So Sad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Anchor_Ship and thecel
You could be a good plastic surgeon. Most plastic surgeons don't have a detailed understanding of facial aesthetics. Plus with an M.D. your degree carries more weight than your interpersonal skills.
thing is, takes 13 years

• +1
You could be a good plastic surgeon. Most plastic surgeons don't have a detailed understanding of facial aesthetics. Plus with an M.D. your degree carries more weight than your interpersonal skills.

You must’ve not read:

Not hard working (could not handle working more than 10 hours a week, no joke)
I have low mental willpower
In college but failing classes because of a lack of discipline.

I’d rather rope than become a surgeon. I can’t survive med school let alone actually perform surgeries day-in day-out.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 31155
But life is all about youth. Life past 30 doesn’t fuckin matter. Med school takes too long.
Making money is not for the short term;It's for the long term. In the short term, you should be trying to make friends/connection and ascending through geomaxing for women.

• +1
ideal roping age is 18

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and thecel
Just join the army

• +1
ive given up on bachelors just gonna finish w associates, but u should make a youtube channel like "how I was the leader of the looksmaxxing psl movement" akin to normie shock alt right pipeline vids from years ago, talk about how u destroyed a generation of zoomies w morphs jfl, then offer a bluepilled solution or something compromised, profit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, OGJBSLAYER, Krakowski and 3 others
Making money is not for the short term;It's for the long term. In the short term, you should be trying to make friends/connection and ascending through geomaxing for women.

The short term is for the long term.

Long-term happiness comes from having lots of happy memories of short-term enjoyment.

If you go to tons of parties when young, you’ll look back at your memories and feel good about how good your youth was.

If you miss out on short-term pleasure, you’ll feel like shit when you’re old about how much you missed out.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
There is no way you have near einstein IQ and having these stats in the meantime bruv.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, aesthetic beauty, thecel and 1 other person
Gender dysphoria
HUGE FUCKING COPE. Most people who become gay/lesbians or change genders chose that way because they were unsuccessful with the opposite sex. Good luck finding any 6’0+ white/white passing htn + who was actually gay. A lot of models fuck so much and let the fact that they were worshipped by their looks get to their head that they turn crazy and start valuingtheir own (therefore masculine) beauty, becoming narcy and gay (what happened to barrett, william roepstorff etc.). Naturally born gay people are very rare compared to the number of fags you have in the planet currently, hence why most of them are ugly as shit.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Lock in HARD and try to go to college for premed. Aderall your way through med school and become a plastic surgeon

• JFL
There is no way you have near einstein IQ and having these stats in the meantime bruv.

Einstein’s IQ is way higher than 130. Wheat Waffles’s IQ is above 130. You think Einstein is similar to WW in intelligence? Kek.

I’d rather rope than become a surgeon. I can’t survive med school
You can survive just take a bunch of drugs and find some fucking willpower and urgency inside you jfl

• JFL
Lock in HARD and try to go to college for premed. Aderall your way through med school and become a plastic surgeon

Users here recommending plastic surgeon aren’t saying it because they truly think it’s what’s best for me; they’re just PSL autists who want a new surgeon to hop onto the scene to perform bimax on them at a discount.

Last edited:
HUGE FUCKING COPE.
You’re telling me if you would have been a 6’2 WASP chadlite you would have transitioned ?

• JFL
You’re telling me if you would have been a 6’2 WASP chadlite you would have transitioned ?

Yes and probably at a young age because my White parents would likely be libs and let me hop on puberty blockers.

@thecel Answer bhai.

This doesn’t have much to do with your general claim that most gay/trans people chose to be that way because they were incel. It’s like trying to argue the importance of height by asking a woman “how tall is your boyfriend?” and using her answer to say “see, that proves height matters”. Height does matter, but 1-sample-size anecdotes aren’t the way to prove it.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
This doesn’t have much to do with your general claim. It’s like trying to argue the importance of height by asking a woman “how tall is your boyfriend?” and using her answer to say “see, that proves height matters”. Height does matter, but 1-sample-size anecdotes aren’t the way to prove it.
My whole point is that i find most Lgbt people to be ugly, thus lacking dating success in the heterosexual market, seeking a secuality/gender change as an alternative to improve it. If most were deslt successful cards (a.k.a. chads and stacies) barely anyone would turn that way. It is not about you soecifically, but about almost the entirety of the Lgbt community. If you disagree and have your own opinion then it’s fine, i respect it.

• +1
It is not about you soecifically, but about almost the entirety of the Lgbt community.

Yes, that’s what your belief is. So it’s pointless to ask—
—unless you were being tongue-in-cheek. Because the answer is a sample size of 1, which doesn’t prove or disprove anything.

• +1
My whole point is that i find most Lgbt people to be ugly, thus lacking dating success in the heterosexual market, seeking a secuality/gender change as an alternative to improve it.

Do you think this is a choice or an involuntary psychological effect?

I think it may be possible for environmental factors in early development to influence sexuality and whether someone has gender dysphoria. However, even if LGBT is like 90% environmental, it still wouldn’t be a choice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and SurgeryEnjoyer
My whole point is that i find most Lgbt people to be ugly, thus lacking dating success in the heterosexual market, seeking a secuality/gender change as an alternative to improve it. If most were deslt successful cards (a.k.a. chads and stacies) barely anyone would turn that way. It is not about you soecifically, but about almost the entirety of the Lgbt community. If you disagree and have your own opinion then it’s fine, i respect it.

What if there’s a third cause? What if MtFs are born with naturally lower testosterone that makes them both less Chad-ish and more inclined towards femininity?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Krakowski, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
—unless you were being tongue-in-cheek. Because the answer is a sample size of 1, which doesn’t prove or disprove anything.
You mean a sample size of 1 ? I meant that imo my example would work for 99% of that community. Don’t see how it would be a sample size of 1, or maybe i’m probably just retarded and did not understand the point you were trying to make.
Do you think this is a choice or an involuntary psychological effect?

I think it may be possible for environmental factors in early development to influence sexuality and whether someone has gender dysphoria. However, even if LGBT is like 90% environmental, it still wouldn’t be a choice.
Tough question, i really don’t know. Even in animals same gender intercourse is not a rare occurrence, so it’s not the craziest thing. It might be because as i said they lack dating success so they delude themselves into thinking that “i’ve always felt like a woman inside” when the truth is that they simply are not genetically able to achieve what a biological man should be able to do, so involuntary lsychological effect. I think we can both agree on the fact that the average normie does not have the self awareness and critical/logical thinking to swallow their pride and admit their genetic inferiority, as an example look at most new userss that came from tiktok : they ask for ratings and when confronted with the truth (getting called ltn) their first reaction is not to ask how to improve, but to deny it and say they mog you to oblivion. Tldr : their egos cannot admit genetic inferiority and therefore them becoming lgbt because of it so they delude themselves into thinking it was a choice or they’ve always been like that, when they really aren’t. Needless to say there are people who are genuinely born Lgnt or have non dating related traumas, those exist imo but are an extreme minority.

Inb4 Dnrd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and thecel
What if there’s a third cause? What if MtFs are born with naturally lower testosterone that makes them both less Chad-ish and more inclined towards femininity?
Very, very viable option. However how do you explain all the femboy tiktok slayers like gosha etc. not turning gay and instead slaying thanks to their high appeal (as everyone would imo).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and thecel
Sounds to me like you've had too easy of a life. You've listed all of these problems you have. Now it's your job to fix them.

• +1
His threads are really good. Einstein still iq mags him. Einstein was reported to have an iq of 156+.

• Woah
My current stats:
  3. Gender dysphoria
Is it over for me?

@crisis

Your IQ might be 100-110

• +1
I caged hard. Maybe author or comedian if you find a way to lowinhibmaxx

• Woah
My current stats:
  3. Gender dysphoria
Is it over for me?

@crisis

If this isn't a joke... Idk how your life has come to this

• So Sad
Sounds like you are a nearly identical copy of me

• Woah