Here how to eat a shit ton of food while in puberty and not get fat

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
Go gym and smoke.most calorie u eat gonna go to u growing end the rest to building muscle.And smoking if u already a bit fat to clean estrogen from ur body also it acts as ai.

Eat as much as u want just dont eat estrogenic stuff soy and junk foods in general.

Now u gonna be a 7 feet tall mogger trust me

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, NoseProphecy and PsychoDsk
never fade albanian_chad

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and albanian_chad
what for vegcels

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and NoseProphecy
Burn a shit ton of calories

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Go gym and smoke.most calorie u eat gonna go to u growing end the rest to building muscle.And smoking if u already a bit fat to clean estrogen from ur body also it acts as ai.

Eat as much as u want just dont eat estrogenic stuff soy and junk foods in general.

Now u gonna be a 7 feet tall mogger trust me
I also love telling teenagers to start smoking. Do you want to be friends and perhaps kiss?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Brojo and albanian_chad
destroy your collagen and reduce testosterone while becoming addicted to nicotine theory

does vaping work

does vaping work
Yes because nicotine is the compound that acts as an arimatase inhibitor.

This method is fukcing stupid though, just take a real AI if you need it or chew nic gum.

If you have trouble even sourcing something as simple as AI, you probably shouldn't be taking it too

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer
If you have trouble even sourcing something as simple as AI, you probably shouldn't be taking it too

Yes because nicotine is the compound that acts as an arimatase inhibitor.

This method is fukcing stupid though, just take a real AI if you need it or chew nic gum.

fuck dying at 40 from heart problems when i can die at 60 with lung problems instead

fuck dying at 40 from heart problems when i can die at 60 with lung problems instead
Nicotine doesn't do shit anyways so you'd die without any results

• So Sad
Reactions: spdxer