Here is a comparison of a asian face and a white face.

View attachment 863886

View attachment 863889

View attachment 863891

View attachment 863892

1. The Asian has a shorter ramus, the mandible length is also short.

2 The Asian has a flat brow ridge.

3 There is also a slight recession of the chin from what I've seen.

3 European on the average have a natural lefort 3.

4 The cheek bones of asians typically are more bulging.

5 Last bit of change between them is the fore head do you see the european dude has a more forward grown temple.

I don't understand what motivation did natural selection have to create such feminine creatures ? @KostyaRin
good now just make a good surgerymaxxing guide to transform asian face to white face.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
good now just make a good surgerymaxxing guide to transform asian face to white face.

The guide is simpler than i thought but it's very intensive very expensive and very life threating.

1. Lefort 2 + forehead augementation.

2 Cheek bone reduction+bucca fat removal.

3 Jaw implant or chin wing osteotamy.

4 Rhinoplastity.

5 Lateral epicanthanplasticity.

6 Radix augmentation or more ideally browridge augmentation.

The guide is simpler than i thought but it's very intensive very expensive and very life threating.

1. Lefort 2 + forehead augementation.

2 Cheek bone reduction+bucca fat removal.

3 Jaw implant or chin wing osteotamy.

4 Rhinoplastity.

5 Lateral epicanthanplasticity.

6 Radix augmentation or more ideally browridge augmentation.
why is it life-threatening? just replace 1) with modlefort 3? (lefort 1 + implants)? Cheekbone reduction + buccal fat removal is very comonn, same goes for 3 and 4. 5 i dont know what that is and 6 not too sure about details. Seems expensive but certainly doable imo

why is it life-threatening? just replace 1) with modlefort 3? (lefort 1 + implants)? Cheekbone reduction + buccal fat removal is very comonn, same goes for 3 and 4. 5 i dont know what that is and 6 not too sure about details. Seems expensive but certainly doable imo

Its cause your doing 6 surgeries the bone deforms after a certain point

• +1
Reactions: joseph
If asians are so smart as they claim to be or as people want to think, then how come their driving sucks so bad?

Just watch any videos on youtube and other xrated sites where they show high fatality involving Chinese people deliberately running over little kids and other people without using common sense.

They also produce cheap low quality products that break easily.

Even the Japs had to copy American and European invention model and their whole country basically remodeled by copying Prussian and English system during their Meiji Restoration.

If the Asians are so smart then how come they immigrate to white countries and you don't see white people wanting to immigrate to Asia badly (exception of few hippie backpackers who travel to Asia).

• +1
Reactions: lethal
If asians are so smart as they claim to be or as people want to think, then how come their driving sucks so bad?

Just watch any videos on youtube and other xrated sites where they show high fatality involving Chinese people deliberately running over little kids and other people without using common sense.

They also produce cheap low quality products that break easily.

Even the Japs had to copy American and European invention model and their whole country basically remodeled by copying Prussian and English system during their Meiji Restoration.

If the Asians are so smart then how come they immigrate to white countries and you don't see white people wanting to immigrate to Asia badly (exception of few hippie backpackers who travel to Asia).
Asians are on average slightly smarter than Whites but the highest IQ individuals in the world are White/Jewish men. This can be explained by the standard deviation in IQ being lower in asians and women. There's also the creativity and androgen production levels that factor into the chances of being super successful.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: John McCormick and thecel
I think (can't confirm with anything) that it is because of arranged mariage that certain races got different faces and other preferences. With arranged marriages status is more important and intelligence is part of it. Running hypergamy for longer let looks be more important. Especially when that country is starting to develop and get richer.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and thecel
Cope thread, every race is getting weaker profile every decade as we speak including whites, it's unlikely to be genetic. More likely related to hormone disruption, less breastfeeding and softer diets!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: entropy137, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel and 1 other person
Thai men stole all of the asian Testosterone. Because there culture still revolves around fighting (muay thai) the thai men are evolving as the chads of asia

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Cope thread, every race is getting weaker profile every decade as we speak including whites, it's unlikely to be genetic. More likely related to hormone disruption, less breastfeeding and softer diets!
No, genetic phenotypes will exist forever and always have.

asians have giga shit environment. they could ascend hard following a proper looksmaxxing lifeplan from age 0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Thai men stole all of the asian Testosterone. Because there culture still revolves around fighting (muay thai) the thai men are evolving as the chads of asia

From my experience, the Mongolians are the Chads of Asians. Thai boys might have strong bones from all those muay thai but they are thin toothpick short and skinny. They don't have that fat and muscles like the Mongols.

PLus a lot of ladyboys in Bangkok.. The real Asian men are in Mongolian steppes wrestling, shooting arrows and riding horses.

• +1
Reactions: Based monk, jackieboy21 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10987