Here is a list which determines if you are an incel or not.

How many of these boxes do you tick?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
If you can agree with the following then you are a truecel:

• you have no, or less than two friends (online friends do not count)
  • your mobile phone contact list only contains your family, work contacts, or service/company numbers
  • you don't have Instagram, or you have under 100 followers on Instagram
  • you are shy/introverted and you don't want to be in the centre of attention
  • you feel depressed every time you see beautiful women because you know she won't give you any attention and that you will never have a chance
  • your profile picture is either a meme or maybe your pet but, it is not your face
  • women talk to you like you are a kid
  • you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32, justbegan, Hikicel69 and 4 others
Solid

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
Holy fuck 8

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Xangsane
I'm not sure how much psl I am tho ..but I know it isn't good ..so counted that too

How much did you get?
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you feel depressed every time you see beautiful women because you know she won't give you any attention and that you will never have a chance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
i only have height

5207911.jpg

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I got 6
Which 8?
Contacts ??check

Don't use Instagram .cause I legit wanted to kill myself last year from being too suifueled felt like a subhuman

Shy ??introverted ??don't know that ..but in the MMA class whenever we take group pics I stand at the back to avoid taking pics ..mind you I'm the most favorite student of my coach

Felt depressed whenever I see beautiful women ??check ..actually I even made a post on this phenomena in my previous account

Women have told me I was 'nice ' before this was 7 years back ..now I look too intimidating but I guess females calling you nice counts

I'm 5.9

I don't know my psl unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
maybe 4.5 PSL too now that i've leanmaxxed but it's ogre anyway. i've cut contact with the external world

• +1
Normies phones are always blowing up with notifications mean while I get nothing...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Copernicus
I got 4: below 4.5PSL (got rated as MTN here because I'm bloated), non-nt, shy and don't have instagram. What do you mean by getting talked to like a kid btw?

• +1
theres only one thing on the list nigger

whether or not you fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 17872
Some women feel intimidated when they talk to me, I don't know if it will be worse. (4 result)

• your mobile phone contact list only contains your family, work contacts, or service/company numbers
  • your profile picture is either a meme or maybe your pet but, it is not your face
  • you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:
I get depressed when seeing beautiful women
Women talk to me like kid
Below 4.5PSL
Below 5'10

Centre of attention thing it depends tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19948
I get depressed when seeing beautiful women
Women talk to me like kid
Below 4.5PSL
Below 5'10

Centre of attention thing it depends tbh.
What do you mean they talk to you like a kid? That they don't take you seriously?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No

• you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:
Not a single box and I’m still on this forum.

What do you mean they talk to you like a kid? That they don't take you seriously?
I remember I was 19 and had an interview, I came in a blazer/suit and once I got the job, a girl my age had commented she had seen me give the interview, she said "you looked very smart in your blazer when you came over". That is so patronizing, makes me feel like I'm some sort of kid.

Women mostly see me in an innocent light and most guys are always willing to help me out because I look young.

I had an interview last week and the lady interviewing me was like "you look very nervous, it's okay don't be shy!". I have more examples too if interested

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Zylk

• you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:
4 with your list but 4.5 psl is above average

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I remember I was 19 and had an interview, I came in a blazer/suit and once I got the job, a girl my age had commented she had seen me give the interview, she said "you looked very smart in your blazer when you came over". That is so patronizing, makes me feel like I'm some sort of kid.

Women mostly see me in an innocent light and most guys are always willing to help me out because I look young.

I had an interview last week and the lady interviewing me was like "you look very nervous, it's okay don't be shy!". I have more examples too if interested
How old are you now?

• +1
I'm 21. I still get mistaken for 18/19 at times
How difficult, I read in a post that your height was 5'5, I guess at that height many people will see you as a "kid" and will be condescending to you.

At least they don't seem to have treated you badly or made fun of you, do they?

• +1
How difficult, I read in a post that your height was 5'5, I guess at that height many people will see you as a "kid" and will be condescending to you.

At least they don't seem to have treated you badly or made fun of you, do they?
Women don't really make fun of me, girls of my race (I'm curry) are nice to me and some even hit on me. Being short has made my relationship with women weird, every girl I've dated has always said I was funny, but tbh I think a lot of girls feel like kids again when dating me - hence I am "fun/funny"

I have been treated like shit before, but it's less common. Like a lot of women subconsciously find me hideous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Zylk

• you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:
10/10 plus girls give fake ioi and laugh behind my back

• Woah
341B9535 11D3 489D 8E8F 541D94249A99

Tfw your inceldom is confirmed by life circumstances

Some women feel intimidated when they talk to me, I don't know if it will be worse. (4 result)
Ojalá me pasara eso, en mi las chicas piensan que yo soy gay 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, GandyIsNormie and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
cope thread, autistic chad mogs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5815
My sister thinks I'm gay because I do softmaxxinng every day
Una chica que parece ser mulata se obsesiono conmigo por mi nariz y cabello, cuando ya llevabamos 1 semana hablando me pregunto si me habia hecho cirugias y si era gay :feelsmega:

Tambien varias chicas me han dicho afeminado 😡:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Yes, I have all of them.

• you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:
I only have 1 box ticket, below 4.5 PSL

I would say I'm 4 PSL, some good features but bad ratios

Woman treat me nice because I am 6'2 and muscular even though I'm not facially attractive

I scored at least 6/10 maybe 7/10 and I've been with 9 women (+14 if you count prostitutes)

How is it that I'm not a virgin even though I'm 5'6"? 1. FACE 2. Broad Shoulders 3. Have a girthy dick

Yes
1.I have like no friends IRL anymore. I hoping to hang out with a friend or two soon.
2.I don't have Instagram. I creep on people with an alt account.
3.I'm shy/introverted and don't want to be in the centre of attention. Except when I'm at karaoke with friends (my more social past) and I have some alcohol in me.
4.you feel depressed every time you see beautiful women because you know she won't give you any attention and that you will never have a chance
5. I'm diagnosed autistic as a child. I think PDD-NOS. I might even have undiagnosed ADHD along with other mental health issues. Social Anxiety, Generalized Anxiety, Depression. Maybe even Borderline Personality Disorder. Underdiagnosed in men.
6.I'm 5'6"

No
1.your mobile phone contact list only contains your family, work contacts, or service/company numbers
2.your profile picture is either a meme or maybe your pet but, it is not your face
3.women talk to you like you are a kid

Unsure
1.you are below 4.5 PSL

Last edited:

• you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:
1 if we count the profile picture

I only have 1 box ticket, below 4.5 PSL

I would say I'm 4 PSL, some good features but bad ratios
What ratios ?

My face is similar - nice features mostly but suifuel tier ratios

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho

• you aren't NT
  • you are below 4.5 PSL
  • you are below 5'10

Adapted from:
shit list bro i have 2 and still incel. its all about race and face