Here is my pathetic story

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
I had a gf but i saw that a couple girls looked too much kind with me. So i left my gf even because in general i was not into that relationship that much.

Of course then i tried with one of the girls and she rejected me.
Yesterday i went for a lunch with the second one, but she was just there for a friendly date (no, i did NOT offer the lunch lol).
Her best friend said to me that i should made clear my interesting (so it wasnt?) And some minutes ago i did it, and so the girl rejected me as well

Jfl, wtf i was thinking? How could i be so delusional? I m disgusting and 1 girls on 90000000 gives me a chance.
Listening to good rates here and friends and this is what i get. I deserve this and i guess i wont try anymore with girls for a long time

Goddamnit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
sometimes you get it, sometimes you get got

You posted in Moneymaxxing and success. Are you fucking retarded? :lul:
What is that english

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 2968, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 3 others
tuff bro . hope u suceed 🔥

You posted in Moneymaxxing and success. Are you fucking retarded? :lul:
What is that english

It is not my main language.
Also i saw other stupid stories like this here, so i thought this section would have worked fine as well for me

@mod free to move lol

tuff bro . hope u suceed 🔥
I lost any hope jfl.

I mean i cant ascend.. people told me that surgery wont change me that much but this is not a life , this is a torture

u fell for it jfl
women get off on controlling men like that, she got high off of making u leave ur gf just for her

Rape is always the answer

I had a gf but i saw that a couple girls looked too much kind with me. So i left my gf even because in general i was not into that relationship that much.
Girls never leave a relationship until they can secure another one -this is called monkey branching from the way monkeys travel through trees, they don't let go of a branch until they grab another one.
u9U.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Girls never leave a relationship until they can secure another one -this is called monkey branching from the way monkeys travel through trees, they don't let go of a branch until they grab another one.
u9U.gif
Looks like cheating and i dont like it

Looks like cheating and i dont like it
LOL, all girls do this, even if they have a boyfriend they still flirt with other guys, so they have "backups" in case something happens - maybe they are dumped suddenly, or they have a fight with their boyfriend but really need a partner to go to a party, event, etc. - they always keep a few other guys around with whom they toy and send mixed signals - they go out occasionally, they don't reject their advances, but also don't go all the way with them.
You should do the same, when you have a gf you are seen as much more attractive by the other girls, and it's very easy to flirt, there's less pressure involved, you are more relaxed, you know that even if you fail, you still have a gf, so your success rate is much higher. When you are single, you start to feel desperate and this will make you talk and act in a less attractive manner that will repulse girls.

You literally did the same thing
No? Lol
Im not going back with my ex-, and i didnt start anything with those girls before leaving her.

When i say "too kind with me" i just meant that lol. It was new for me.

No? Lol
Im not going back with my ex-, and i didnt start anything with those girls before leaving her.

When i say "too kind with me" i just meant that lol. It was new for me.
Women are kind to anyone who has a girlfriend or is kind to other girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795

Of course then i tried with one of the girls and she rejected me.
Yesterday i went for a lunch with the second one, but she was just there for a friendly date (no, i did NOT offer the lunch lol).
Her best friend said to me that i should made clear my interesting (so it wasnt?) And some minutes ago i did it, and so the girl rejected me as well

Jfl, wtf i was thinking? How could i be so delusional? I m disgusting and 1 girls on 90000000 gives me a chance.
Listening to good rates here and friends and this is what i get. I deserve this and i guess i wont try anymore with girls for a long time

Goddamnit
I recall also, when I was in a LTR.
Women giving me signals, that never happened before.

Guys give 2 different opinions on this.
1. Preselection and one being less simpy, makes women genuinely attracted to you.
2. Women just like to see, for ego boost, if they could get interest back from a taken guy. To validate themselves, to know they could, to know they might the gf. But they are not really interested in you.

Both could be the case.
But I always assumed the 2nd, and ignored these annoying women doing that.