Here is what the average British 21yo 'woman' looks like in 2022

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

1. First of all your lucky shes not an obese since 40% of women in UK are. (Although she does carry a considerable amount of mass, almost like a bloatmaxxed bodybuilder, but natty somehow)

2. Covered in shit tattoos (idk why they do this. Its NEVER attractive. They want to be like men. and they want to be scary and dominant and intimidating)

3. Built like a brick shithouse
despite never going to the gym. What the fuck are they putting in the water?

4. Honestly I think they just get high T bodies and growth due to peak serotonin levels 24/7 produced by the male-energy-sucking gynocentric feminist UK.

5. Massive tits and ass due to whatever the fuck they're putting in the water

6. She's like 5'10 btw(avg female zoomer height in UK)

7. I've spoke to this girl before and she brags about the guys she's fucked and how many. also how she pumps and dumps guys

And then I've got guys here taking the piss out of me and calling me a pedo for wanting to fuck petite asian girls who actually look like women? Please just understand this is what we have to deal with in the UK.

I JUST WANT A NORMAL WOMAN. NOT A BEAST

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Looks234 and 34 others
@FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @astatine

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fuckedupmanlet, Preoximerianas and 3 others
View attachment 1638867

1. First of all your lucky shes not an obese since 40% of women in UK are

2. Covered in shit tattoos (idk why they do this. Its NEVER attractive. They want to be like men. and they want to be scary and dominant and intimidating)

4. Honestly I think they just get high T bodies and growth due to peak serotonin levels 24/7 produced by the male-energy-sucking gynocentric feminist UK.

And then I've got guys here taking the piss out of me and calling me a pedo for wanting to fuck petite asian girls who actually look like women? Please just understand this is what we have to deal with in the UK.

Thread of the week. This has promise. Indian men please keep the fuck out of here and don't fuck this up for the adults

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, nidus, GetShrekt and 6 others
Based as fuck tbh. That's the average Israeli chick as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It's over for UKcels. Get tf outta there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, nidus, Mewton and 4 others
Muh Aryan race!1!11!1!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hikicel69, Deleted member 15390 and 2 others
Anti pregnancy pills make their body’s grow faster and they develop earlier. Don’t believe me? Ask a doctor. And yet, most of them are 1.60 cm (dwarfs).

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17829, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet how does the alienmaxxed Bonnie Tyler foid compare to her?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Anti pregnancy pills make their body’s grow faster and they develop earlier. Don’t believe me? Ask a doctor. And yet, most of them are 1.60 cm (dwarfs).
This girl is about 5'9. Just saw a pic on her instagram standing next to 3 girls and they're all her height too on god maybe 1 inch smaller

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
View attachment 1638867

1. First of all your lucky shes not an obese since 40% of women in UK are

7. I've spoke to this girl before and she brags about the guys she's fucked and how many. also how she pumps and dumps guys

so glad I gave up British foids years ago and am 90% noodle.diet now

• Love it
nigga by your explanation they would need to take pregnacy pills from the age of 10.

160 cm is okay height for a woman

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 17829
:ogre:I sort of enjoy the council girls with tattoos. The type you start fights with for her to spit on your face then fuck you after a bottle of vodka:ogre:

• Ugh..
This girl is about 5'9. Just saw a pic on her instagram standing next to 3 girls and they're all her height too on god maybe 1 inch smaller
Ok, so are you trying to say that i am talking shit, because once in your life you saw 3 girls who you assume were 5ft9, without having a proof for that and that means the average girl is not really short, but tall?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Looks like they'd be best friends
There was a lesbian foid who looked just like the foid in the op except that she has dreadlocks and is even fatter, that the alienmaxxed foid knew but they weren't friends

• JFL
Ok, so are you trying to say that i am talking shit, because once in your life you saw 3 girls who you assume were 5ft9, without having a proof for that and that means the average girl is not really short, but tall?
No girls in UK in this generation are tall as fuck somehow

:ogre:I sort of enjoy the council girls with tattoos. The type you start fights with for her to spit on your face then fuck you after a bottle of vodka:ogre:
Maybe if they're petite to make up for it its hot

nigga by your explanation they would need to take pregnacy pills from the age of 10.
It makes absolutely no sense and is not logical explainable why you came to that result, since it was not what i said

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Chadethnic101
Not orange enough to be average British food tbh

• JFL
There was a lesbian foid who looked just like the foid in the op except that she has dreadlocks and is even fatter, that the alienmaxxed foid knew but they weren't friends
I want to go khabib mode and beat this alienmaxxed bitch tbh.

• Woah

37% 16-24 :lul:

"Its genetic"

-Orders takeaways everyday,
-Doesn't exercise
-Snacks on crisps and chocolate.

Regardless all women are beautiful stinkwell.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, deepweb1298, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
The average height for women in the UK is 5 ft 4
5'5 is what it says on google but it's an old statistic and includes all the shorter older generations and shrinking grannies. Remember the entire world is getting noticably taller per generation.

British guys are even more ugly u fucking retard :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
View attachment 1638867

1. First of all your lucky shes not an obese since 40% of women in UK are. (Although she does carry a considerable amount of mass, almost like a bloatmaxxed bodybuilder, but natty somehow)

5'10 and fat? this woman probably weighs more than I do and im 6'3

It makes absolutely no sense and is not logical explainable why you came to that result, since it was not what i said
girls hit the puberty at 10-12 and it stops at like 16-17. no one gets taller after puberty.

i heard pregnacy pills cause hormonal imbalances but it wont affect the height.

Looksmatched with Barrett
what models does she dm, and what sort of responses does she get? How large is her insta following jfl

• JFL
tattoos are always a bad sign, especially in foids, deffo a whore

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Sonny Black, Fear and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390 and Deleted member 18436
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepweb1298, TITUS and Stopping@Nothing19
If we're being conservative. They're all about 5'6/5'7 now. If u go clubbing u BETTER be 6ft2+ cos they all wear 4-5 inch heels and are all 5'10/5'11. Imagine being a 5'8 manlet in that situation. Let alone a nanomanlet
I rarely see women above 5 Ft 8. most are not even 5 ft 7.

• JFL
Never said that, so idk why you talk about this.

It affects their breasts and they develop faster during puberty. I don’t know and i don’t care if it affects the bone structure.
yes i said it causes hormonal imbalances. why did you point out the height like a retard tho?

Based as fuck tbh. That's the average Israeli chick as well
Is it just as bad outside of tranny aviv? was planning on making aliyah after I graduate college

• JFL
5'10 and Wide Framed is the ideal size for a female as long as you're not a manlet. When you go outside, both of you will mog the average person. High T AF.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1638867

I find this hot

But it's not attractive how she's bragging about how many guys she's fucked etc hate that shit

But that body is ideal for me ngl

But these are literally the kind you do not want to LTR look at her Fkn body count.
My worst nightmare
But love the body

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jabaduk, Deleted member 15390 and Deleted member 17829
Is it just as bad outside of tranny aviv? was planning on making aliyah after I graduate college
Israeli girls are hot as fuck, but they're as toxic as Americans, all look bloated and are more masculine then me. Also it's mainly about social circle and not looks, cuz guys here look really bad. I mog 90% of Israelis facially but nevertheless khhv because of my aspieness. As an American oleh, you're very likely to slay some Americans that come here to visit, but that's about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and MulattoTrenMaxxer

160 cm is okay height for a woman
My mom is 5'4" and here am I at a nice height of 5'7".

5'10 and Wide Framed is the ideal size for a female as long as you're not a manlet. When you go outside, both of you will mog the average person. High T AF.
My maternal great grandma was like this but she reproduced with a manlet :lul:
I wonder how his face looked to compensate

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
give me her number tbh