Here is what the average British 21yo 'woman' looks like in 2022

That’s basically the average American girl too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 17829
5'5 is what it says on google but it's an old statistic and includes all the shorter older generations and shrinking grannies. Remember the entire world is getting noticably taller per generation.
I bet its still 5'5

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
believe me... you dont want to see this shitty fat face
i hate fat bitches man..... its just gross

Lol and she probably has the same SMV as a Chadlite..

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
Lol and she probably has the same SMV as a Chadlite..
thats so sad
i mean...... that is true fuck this thirsty simp guys man
even after 10 years without sex i would never ever fuck a fat bitch just instinctly i couldnt lol

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Lawton88
View attachment 1638867

1. First of all your lucky shes not an obese since 40% of women in UK are. (Although she does carry a considerable amount of mass, almost like a bloatmaxxed bodybuilder, but natty somehow)

2. Covered in shit tattoos (idk why they do this. Its NEVER attractive. They want to be like men. and they want to be scary and dominant and intimidating)

3. Built like a brick shithouse
despite never going to the gym. What the fuck are they putting in the water?

4. Honestly I think they just get high T bodies and growth due to peak serotonin levels 24/7 produced by the male-energy-sucking gynocentric feminist UK.

5. Massive tits and ass due to whatever the fuck they're putting in the water

6. She's like 5'10 btw(avg female zoomer height in UK)

7. I've spoke to this girl before and she brags about the guys she's fucked and how many. also how she pumps and dumps guys

And then I've got guys here taking the piss out of me and calling me a pedo for wanting to fuck petite asian girls who actually look like women? Please just understand this is what we have to deal with in the UK.

I JUST WANT A NORMAL WOMAN. NOT A BEAST
post a pic of the ideal woman you'd like to date

This whole identity politics stuff is BS, regardless of which side it’s from.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17829 and Stopping@Nothing19
Tattoos or not women are all the fucking same
true, they all have a similar baseline for example hypergamy, but some are worst than others ie tattooed whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and BearBoy
I'd sooner fuck an ugly chick than a obese one. There is just something inherently obscene about fat people.

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Fk its so easy to have insane sexual market value as a female its rage inducing

She probably puts no effort in her body and still there's no male smv equivalent for that tits and ass

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1638867

1. First of all your lucky shes not an obese since 40% of women in UK are. (Although she does carry a considerable amount of mass, almost like a bloatmaxxed bodybuilder, but natty somehow)

2. Covered in shit tattoos (idk why they do this. Its NEVER attractive. They want to be like men. and they want to be scary and dominant and intimidating)

3. Built like a brick shithouse
despite never going to the gym. What the fuck are they putting in the water?

4. Honestly I think they just get high T bodies and growth due to peak serotonin levels 24/7 produced by the male-energy-sucking gynocentric feminist UK.

5. Massive tits and ass due to whatever the fuck they're putting in the water

6. She's like 5'10 btw(avg female zoomer height in UK)

7. I've spoke to this girl before and she brags about the guys she's fucked and how many. also how she pumps and dumps guys

And then I've got guys here taking the piss out of me and calling me a pedo for wanting to fuck petite asian girls who actually look like women? Please just understand this is what we have to deal with in the UK.

I JUST WANT A NORMAL WOMAN. NOT A BEAST
Tbh uk pheno is best for girls especially those in northern England, “Tanned Barbie” is so hot

• +1
As much as I dislike Bri*ain as a country man I feel bad for y'all over there. The amount of these threads paints a *bleak picture* about the situation. Everything from the insanely retarded virtue signaling hardcore SJW shit to awful looking average woman, brutal.

• +1
As much as I dislike Bri*ain as a country man I feel bad for y'all over there. The amount of these threads paints a *bleak picture* about the situation. Everything from the insanely retarded virtue signaling hardcore SJW shit to awful looking average woman, brutal.
Yeah this island is hell island bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas
britain is god’s way of punishing humanity. need to lead a mass migration away from this island tbh

britain is god’s way of punishing humanity. need to lead a mass migration away from this island tbh
so its not just me?

• +1
Reactions: nidus
it’s over if you’re not a low inhib 70 iq roadman in britain and have a single brain cell :feelswah:
someone sent me a study on UK dating and at the top of the most selected-for traits in dating

the top 2 main ones were
- smoker
- has adhd

and it was a legit study ded srs

literally nothing matters other than being a
low inhib 70 iq
council estate fag smoking roadman

• +1
someone sent me a study on UK dating and at the top of the most selected-for traits in dating

the top 2 main ones were
- smoker
- has adhd

and it was a legit study ded srs

literally nothing matters other than being a

council estate fag smoking roadman
fucking sad, prettyboy appeal is close to useless here too because masc roadman is the gold standard. often get rated around 6-7/10 prettyboy and yet i’m invisible irl

• +1
fucking sad, prettyboy appeal is close to useless here too because masc roadman is the gold standard. often get rated around 6-7/10 prettyboy and yet i’m invisible irl
yeah its gigachad prettyboy tier or roid tat tan moggers only

• +1