Here is why i Focus on Money

_MVP_

_MVP_

C money or other C's
C money Cuz i have to feel im doing sth against Back pain and i Figure i get faster to Cash than If i waited, but more important is feel i have to do sth against Back pain and Money is also borderline xploit against Back pain. The Back pain is the reason i will become rich faster

And the worse u feel focusing on Money or trying to make Money, the better u will feel later

C wait can Take too long

Its all becuz of Back pain

C money Cuz of Back pain

C money or especially unbearable Back pain and even Other unbearable Feelings WILL come

Mirin how im using Back pain for Money Break through

Unbearable Back pain and other unbearable Feelings create the Money urgency needed and also Money is remedial for These Things, borderline distract , occupation etc and Money is even a feel better engine now and later

Money urgency i cannot Just wait lolz
Like foreign
er urgent Money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, LancasteR, deadstock and 5 others
i managed to create a sense of urgency regarding money cuz of back pain and other unbearable feeelings that WILL come stronger if i dont focus on money

• +1
Reactions: ambi and sub5c3l
@LancasteR
@Veganist
@ambi
@deadstock

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, ambi and sub5c3l
borderline exploit is counterpain against bad feelz , focusing on money makes u feel bad but the bad feeling is good against other bad feelings like back pain

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ambi and sub5c3l
i cant stress the importance enough: the worse u feel while focusing on money or trying to make money, the better u will feel later.
this alone is a majo breakthrough. add borderline exploit and dont wait and urgency and its over

• +1
its very important to change the way u look at things, mindset is everything

• +1
focus on crime

• +1
Reactions: ambi and _MVP_
focus on crime
I dont need to focus on crime consciously anymore, i know almost everything about crime

now is money time, money is better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, ambi and sub5c3l
schizoid type shit

So you think painful and bad times are a good motivator for making money?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
200w.gif

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_