Here is why i say JBW as a concept makes no objective sense.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
So there are 2 types of human attraction cultural and biological attraction so what is cultural beauty standards ? well it's a preference for features that fit the global hegemonic order. For instance if china was at the top then east Asians would be the most beautiful people this kind of beauty is very subjective and it changes constantly. When were trying to measure real objective beauty this is the thing that needs to be separated from what is objective beauty or biological beauty .
An very good example of how a cultural beauty standard is different from what i'm referring to is that if you took lets say an 8 out of 10 Indian and an 8/10 European and you asked a crowd to judge which 1 was the most attractive i can guarantee you the European would be preferred this preference is very cultural but both of them would biologically be 8/10's or people who are pleasing to the eye.

Know from a biological standard only 4 main things stand out for actual objective standards.

1 Sexual dimorphism.
2 Symmetry.
3 Averageness
4 A good forward grown face which is kinda linked with sexual but not always

These factors are very objective and women and men desire these kinds of characteristics. And most of this is rooted in biology. This is what i define as objective beauty standards these standards don't change based off the cultural context of the society as a whole.

https://sci-hub.se/https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00286.x

Know here was another meta analysis done by judeth et all that showed generally cross culturally people accept what is attractive and what is not when it comes to facial beauty.

http://jonathanstray.com/papers/Langlois.pdf

So combining all this together we can tell there is a biological basis for beauty and there is a cultural basis for beauty. We can change the cultural ones with more exposure and we can change the objective ones with plastic surgery or environmental things my main goal with this post is to first say there is a heirachy it's unfair and it benefits some my 2nd point is to say parts of looks theory is subjective but there is also an objective basis for it.

So if we were looking at things from an objective stand point what would be the most sexually apple-sing kind of a face ? good you asked the answer is the pic below.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Chintuck22, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Elab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, Patient A and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Chintuck22, Pussyslayer and 4 others
cant say it ever did me any notable favors I can think of. Never tried flying over to SEA though which is apparently where it shines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and reptiles
So there are 2 types of human attraction cultural and biological attraction so what is cultural beauty standards ? well it's a preference for features that fit the global hegemonic order. For instance if china was at the top then east Asians would be the most beautiful people this kind of beauty is very subjective and it changes constantly. When were trying to measure real objective beauty this is the thing that needs to be separated from what is objective beauty or biological beauty .
An very good example of how a cultural beauty standard is different from what i'm referring to is that if you took lets say an 8 out of 10 Indian and an 8/10 European and you asked a crowd to judge which 1 was the most attractive i can guarantee you the European would be preferred this preference is very cultural but both of them would biologically be 8/10's or people who are pleasing to the eye.

Know from a biological standard only 4 main things stand out for actual objective standards.

1 Sexual dimorphism.
2 Symmetry.
3 Averageness

These factors are very objective and women and men desire these kinds of characteristics. And most of this is rooted in biology. This is what i define as objective beauty standards these standards don't change based off the cultural context of the society as a whole.

https://sci-hub.se/https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00286.x

Know here was another meta analysis done by judeth et all that showed generally cross culturally people accept what is attractive and what is not when it comes to facial beauty.

So combining all this together we can tell there is a biological basis for beauty and there is a cultural basis for beauty. We can change the cultural ones with more exposure and we can change the objective ones with plastic surgery or environmental things my main goal with this post is to first say there is a heirachy it's unfair and it benefits some my 2nd point is to say parts of looks theory is subjective but there is also an objective basis for it.

So if we were looking at things from an objective stand point what would be the most sexually apple-sing kind of a face ? good you asked the answer is the pic below.

View attachment 773348
dn rd
jbw is the truth and ur bluepilled if you dont think so
also attraction is 100% innate human nature, there have been studies that prove babies can tell apart attractive and unattractive people

• +1
Reactions: Golang
dn rd
jbw is the truth and ur bluepilled if you dont think so
also attraction is 100% innate human nature, there have been studies that prove babies can tell apart attractive and unattractive people

An dumb fuck who can't read I can tell your being willfully dishonest cause it hurts your bloody ego but I went into this in this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
An dumb fuck who can't read I can tell your being willfully dishonest cause it hurts your bloody ego but I went into this in this thread
i didn’t read because you’re not gonna disprove something as well proven and backed up as jbw with some text

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
i didn’t read because you’re not gonna disprove something as well proven and backed up as jbw with some text

''Your not gonna disprove something which i have no proof for and say is true without citing any studies meanwhile you cite meta analyses that control for ses factors cultural factors and cross cultural analyses''

This is literally you right know

did not read tales from basement pseudoscience
Max02wh6zmg21

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Says the person who supports a theory made by basement dwelling ethnics reminder the main supporters of this retarded theory was made by basement dwellers
relax little nigga I'm just shitposting

Why do you write these essays
White features are universally desired that's it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, 6’1cel, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
Why do you write these essays
White features are universally desired that's it

Cause the topics of looks are so complex that when you goto debate IT tards they pull shit theories like this to say incels support rape or racism or any of this stuff i'm destroying every possible bias in looks theory

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 1973

1 Sexual dimorphism.
2 Symmetry.
3 Averageness

View attachment 773348

Meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and lutte