Here is why we are in a game

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I'm the kinda guy that when starts a new game, chooses the hardest difficulty possible. i don't even play easy games, my fav game with 20k hour game-play is Dota 2, literally the most challenging game there is.

Everything makes sense, i must have selected the nightmare difficulty. it's so fucking obvious from my perspective. since most of you guys chose medium, easy or something, you don't realize it that much because everything is balanced. sometimes you lose, sometimes you win etc

but for me, it's all lose, always if not worst one of the worse cases happen.

I was born in Iran, out of all countries. in a extreme poor family. my father is worst of all his siblings. my mother is the worst of all her siblings. literally failed everything i attempted to do in my life. i'm genetically weak. my weight is capped at 56kg.

every girl i ever asked out, rejected me. my mother abused me didn't care for me, they divorced, now my father abuses me. no one never hugs me, people forget my birthday all the time.

oh no, if something happen to be based on luck holy fuck. it's so NOT random, it's always the most dogshit outcome possible.

this is like Hades on 64heat. darksouls ng+7, sekiro hardcore mod, elden ring but you don't earn any soul.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, vermillioncorefan, BigLooks22 and 3 others
I'm like ok but how to win? and what is even winning?
am i supposed to kill everyone on earth and be last man alive, its this battle royal or sth?
an i supposed to reproduce? whats that? good ending?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I'm like ok but how to win? and what is even winning?
am i supposed to kill everyone on earth and be last man alive, its this battle royal or sth?
an i supposed to reproduce? whats that? good ending?
Last man alive ? Kill yourself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Lynxress and flippasav
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, BigLooks22, Lynxress and 2 others
It’s game over for you though lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Psychophilly
Its time to pick yourself up by the boot straps bozo. Like you said, we try and try until the very end because nothin is determined until the very end.

Never forget this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Primalsplit, lilxder2 and 2 others
Just gank the enemy team bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
i'm genetically weak. my weight is capped at 56kg. every girl i ever asked out, rejected me. my mother abused me didn't care for me, they divorced, now my father abuses me. no one never hugs me, people forget my birthday all the time.
IMG_4959.png

IMG_4960.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Psychophilly
Brutal

• +1
I was 6k mmr in 2015. Thats how i wasted my teenagehood lmao

• Woah
I was 6k mmr in 2015. Thats how i wasted my teenagehood lmao
mogs me, never been 6k. ill beat ur ass in a standard 1v1 tho. meaning both same ping and fps.

I only play mobile games. Does this mean I play life on easy mode?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
how did u come up with that conclusion from my post jfl
I think I play life on easy mode (since everything irl is easy), this correlates with only playing mobile games. You play life on nightmare difficulty, and you also only play autistic super hard computer games.

• +1
I think I play life on easy mode (since everything irl is easy), this correlates with only playing mobile games. You play life on nightmare difficulty, and you also only play autistic super hard computer games.
yeah i guess.

• +1
yeah i guess.
Perhaps in your next life you could try lowering your difficulty. Perhaps you'll get to enjoy the nicer things in life then. :oops:

• Hmm...
Perhaps in your next life you could try lowering your difficulty. Perhaps you'll get to enjoy the nicer things in life then. :oops:
i'll choose tutorial = white tall chad with gigarich parents and elite connections.

• Love it