Here is why women are stronger than men

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
They are not directly stronger, but because they are a protected class, they are less likely to die in wars,genocides,famines,pandimics or at the work place.

And they have the option of not working or getting an education, any woman can be a mom and a housewife, and she will get praised by society for her “sacrifices”, she can choose to go for a career too if she wants and she will be praised for this too, but men only have the option of working otherwise they would be lazy bums.

Men have higher sex drive and crave women way more than women crave them back, that’s why women have the weapon of sex that they can use against men, they can get better treatment by men by tricking them into thinking that they might have a chance.

Men are more likely to commit suicide or go to jail, more likely to get murdered, and die younger on average.

Being physically stronger is useless, it’s just gives you more responsibilities and makes you a bigger target by enemies during conflicts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18408, chigoha and john2
Then they're more protected then, you literally shouldve ended the thread after the first sentence so I wouldn't have to read the rest of that essay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 18408, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
Women have more inherent power they're born with. Men have more potential though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
Then they're more protected then, you literally shouldve ended the thread after the first sentence so I wouldn't have to read the rest of that essay.
Protected=stronger

If you die from a nuclear bomb while politicians and billionaires survive in their special expensive bunkers that you couldn’t have, doesn’t that mean these survivors are stronger than you? Or are they just “more protected”?

Women have more inherent power they're born with. Men have more potential though
do we though? if all that matters is genes and most of us are born with non top 10% genes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I really want a girlfriend, yes that's normal and cheesy I know, but I want a specific type of one. I really want a girlfriend that would lie on top of me and sleep naked and look at me with a shy look on her face. And when sexy time comes. I want insert an unlubed anal plug inside her and I want her to beg me to be gentle, not to be rough, so on so fourth. And after that I want to fuck her roughly and make her scream and squirm saying that I'm too rough, or it hurts, etc. Then what happens next is that I want to her to meow like a cat so when she does that, I would say "Who's a dirty kitten?" and if she doesn't say anything, I would choke her neck with a collar and repeat the same question until se says "I am". I really want a submissive girlfriend aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I also want her to look at me with puppy eyes if she wants something or to ask something. I want her to wear a cat tail anal plug and cat ears and make her walk around the house wearing those on all fours during Friday's and Saturday's. When she asks me something, I want her to say questions like "Will you fuck me today master meow?" or "I've been a good girl today meow, will you please rub my tits" and stuff like that. I really want a submissive girlfriend that would do all these things as these really turns me on and I would really like a girlfriend that acts like a kitten aaaaaaaaaaaa.

I really want a girlfriend, yes that's normal and cheesy I know, but I want a specific type of one. I really want a girlfriend that would lie on top of me and sleep naked and look at me with a shy look on her face. And when sexy time comes. I want insert an unlubed anal plug inside her and I want her to beg me to be gentle, not to be rough, so on so fourth. And after that I want to fuck her roughly and make her scream and squirm saying that I'm too rough, or it hurts, etc. Then what happens next is that I want to her to meow like a cat so when she does that, I would say "Who's a dirty kitten?" and if she doesn't say anything, I would choke her neck with a collar and repeat the same question until se says "I am". I really want a submissive girlfriend aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I also want her to look at me with puppy eyes if she wants something or to ask something. I want her to wear a cat tail anal plug and cat ears and make her walk around the house wearing those on all fours during Friday's and Saturday's. When she asks me something, I want her to say questions like "Will you fuck me today master meow?" or "I've been a good girl today meow, will you please rub my tits" and stuff like that. I really want a submissive girlfriend that would do all these things as these really turns me on and I would really like a girlfriend that acts like a kitten aaaaaaaaaaaa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Hueless
I really want a girlfriend, yes that's normal and cheesy I know, but I want a specific type of one. I really want a girlfriend that would lie on top of me and sleep naked and look at me with a shy look on her face. And when sexy time comes. I want insert an unlubed anal plug inside her and I want her to beg me to be gentle, not to be rough, so on so fourth. And after that I want to fuck her roughly and make her scream and squirm saying that I'm too rough, or it hurts, etc. Then what happens next is that I want to her to meow like a cat so when she does that, I would say "Who's a dirty kitten?" and if she doesn't say anything, I would choke her neck with a collar and repeat the same question until se says "I am". I really want a submissive girlfriend aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I also want her to look at me with puppy eyes if she wants something or to ask something. I want her to wear a cat tail anal plug and cat ears and make her walk around the house wearing those on all fours during Friday's and Saturday's. When she asks me something, I want her to say questions like "Will you fuck me today master meow?" or "I've been a good girl today meow, will you please rub my tits" and stuff like that. I really want a submissive girlfriend that would do all these things as these really turns me on and I would really like a girlfriend that acts like a kitten aaaaaaaaaaaa

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
I really want a girlfriend, yes that's normal and cheesy I know, but I want a specific type of one. I really want a girlfriend that would lie on top of me and sleep naked and look at me with a shy look on her face. And when sexy time comes. I want insert an unlubed anal plug inside her and I want her to beg me to be gentle, not to be rough, so on so fourth. And after that I want to fuck her roughly and make her scream and squirm saying that I'm too rough, or it hurts, etc. Then what happens next is that I want to her to meow like a cat so when she does that, I would say "Who's a dirty kitten?" and if she doesn't say anything, I would choke her neck with a collar and repeat the same question until se says "I am". I really want a submissive girlfriend aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I also want her to look at me with puppy eyes if she wants something or to ask something. I want her to wear a cat tail anal plug and cat ears and make her walk around the house wearing those on all fours during Friday's and Saturday's. When she asks me something, I want her to say questions like "Will you fuck me today master meow?" or "I've been a good girl today meow, will you please rub my tits" and stuff like that. I really want a submissive girlfriend that would do all these things as these really turns me on and I would really like a girlfriend that acts like a kitten aaaaaaaaaaaa
you seem ssubmissive come over to my house

They are not directly stronger, but because they are a protected class, they are less likely to die in wars,genocides,famines,pandimics or at the work place.

And they have the option of not working or getting an education, any woman can be a mom and a housewife, and she will get praised by society for her “sacrifices”, she can choose to go for a career too if she wants and she will be praised for this too, but men only have the option of working otherwise they would be lazy bums.

Men have higher sex drive and crave women way more than women crave them back, that’s why women have the weapon of sex that they can use against men, they can get better treatment by men by tricking them into thinking that they might have a chance.

Men are more likely to commit suicide or go to jail, more likely to get murdered, and die younger on average.

Being physically stronger is useless, it’s just gives you more responsibilities and makes you a bigger target by enemies during conflicts.
women crave gigachad more than any of you can ever dream of