Here is why you should never tell girls you go to the gym [Real Blackpillers Only] [Greycels and Redpillers GTFO]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
We all know the famous study that showed high testosterone no workouts built more muscle than an avg testoerone guy who is working out

High baseline T is a trait women select for,
it is also passed down via genetics

obviously they can't directly test your blood for T levels but they can get a rough idea via things like your volume of muscles, density of beard, the way you act etc...

Going to the gym and talking about improving your muscle volume is basically like telling a girl you are genetically low/average T and you need to go to extreme lengths lifting every day for years to improve and give the perception you are high T when you aren't.

Chad with high T had a better physique without working out than you do after 3 years of training.

Therefore you should go to the gym like usual, bulk, diet, roids whatever u usually do. But larp that you don't go to the gym, that its natural, or at the very maximum say that you go there every now and then.

Edit: an analogy would be that you'd rather date a girl who naturally has big tits, than a girl who has to have a boob job to get them. The boob job isn't going to be passed down to your daughter

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, amorfati, sergiu and 31 others
We all know the famous study that showed high testosterone no workouts built more muscle than an avg testoerone guy who is working out

obviously they can't directly test your blood for T levels but they can get a rough idea via things like your volume of muscles, density of beard, the way you act etc...

Going to the gym and talking about improving your muscle volume is basically like telling a girl you are genetically low/average T and you need to go to extreme lengths lifting every day for years to improve and give the perception you are high T when you aren't.

Chad with high T had a better physique without working out than you do after 3 years of training.

Therefore you should go to the gym like usual, bulk, diet, roids whatever u usually do. But larp that you don't go to the gym, that its natural, or at the very maximum say that you go there every now and then.
bullshit brother who gives a shit if I tell her I go to the gym, better then saying you do nothing at all tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, toptrunk, Deleted member 12218 and 26 others
bullshit brother who gives a shit if I tell her I go to the gym, better then saying you do nothing at all tbh

[Real Blackpillers Only] [Greycels and Redpillers GTFO]​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18340, Preoximerianas and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18340, Schönling and 8 others
Disagree with quite a few things but interesting claim

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15827 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, AlexBrown84, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Autism Awareness GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15827 and 19 others
Shit theory

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, XAE17 and spark
that study compared people that were on like 500 mg of test to naturals. no shit they will build more muscle than them even without working out

a sedentary person who's naturally muscular is very rare irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14774, Preoximerianas and 12 others
Shit theory
Gymcelling for 5 years for a decent body isn't going to be passed down via genetics(the only thing that matters)

Gymcel looking body that was achieved via natural high T is passed down via genetics(the only thing that matters)

that study compared people that were on like 500 mg of test to naturals. no shit they will build more muscle than them even without working out

a sedentary person who's naturally muscular is very rare irl
Cope there's many guys that look better without working out than guys who have been gymcelling for 3+ years.

I thought this was a blackpill site, wtf is going on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Gymcelling for 5 years for a decent body isn't going to be passed down via genetics(the only thing that matters)

Gymcel looking body that was achieved via natural high T is passed down via genetics(the only thing that matters)
Epigenetics are legit though. You can literally change your gene expression by making healthy choices in life and it will be passed down to your kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Adrenochrome, Deleted member 14774 and 7 others
Cope there's many guys that look better without working out than guys who have been gymcelling for 3+ years.

I thought this was a blackpill site, wtf is going on
Blackpill is still based on reality, not hyperboles. I've never met a dude that someone would deem "muscular" who didn't at the very least play a sport

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ironjacket, Deleted member 18340, ballskin and 18 others

High T Chad's lift too? And exersize increases your base T reguardless so this is cope. As soon as a woman realizes you skip leg day it's over for you anyway, low T beta trait.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: qkz, nidus, Deleted member and 2 others

Muh genetics is the only thing that matters

Ok then why don’t obese fucks with good facial structure get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
High T Chad's lift too? And exersize increases your base T reguardless so this is cope. As soon as a woman realizes you skip leg day it's over for you anyway, low T beta trait.
Fuck you, no longer my favourite grey

Genetics is the only thing that matters as long as you don't seriously deform yourself aka get fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
just say that you play sports, girls love when a guy is doing something but going to the gym is a very narcissistic hobby and is associated with being insecure and compensating

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Kmscurry, Sigmamale and 7 others
Genetics is the only thing that matters as long as you don't seriously deform yourself aka get fat
This just isn’t true it’s absolute water that being very lean vs average body fat will make 99% of people’s face look way better

This is all just gay cope for not lifting

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
just say that you play sports, girls love when a guy is doing something but going to the gym is a very narcissistic hobby and is associated with being insecure and compensating
Yeah best to just say you play sports or do martial arts preferrably

Going gym every day and eating perfect diet is cringe, its trying to fraud your testosterone genetics.

When you do all this shit you are conveying that you are naturally low/avg T.

Women are statistically attracted to naturally high baseline T men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5815
This just isn’t true it’s absolute water that being very lean vs average body fat will make 99% of people’s face look way better

This is all just gay cope for not lifting

[Real Blackpillers Only]​

If you were a real blackpiller you would do everything in your power to look better starting with the gym

You’re just using the black pill as an excuse to give up and rot but you don’t want to admit it so you make us all bear witness to your attempt to rationalize it

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Preoximerianas
stopped reading here, such a bullshit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
If you were a real blackpiller you would do everything in your power to look better starting with the gym

You’re just using the black pill as an excuse to give up and rot but you don’t want to admit it so you make us all bear witness to your attempt to rationalize it
retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

I said go to the gym but larp you dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Don't think the average roasties would look into it that deep. I would disagree if the girl workouts consistently, it would benefit you to say you workout especially if you look like lift since shared hobbies is a good ice breaker. But if you don't look you lift best to not mention it unless its brought up first.

Last edited:

Real blackpillers, not bluepillers who deny studies
i know what study you're talking about dude and those people were ROIDERS. Not just high T nattys.

You make an argument for "chad doesn't have to fraud genetics" by picking people that inject testosterone in their ass

Nobody IRL has roider levels of test by being natty, this is ridiculous

But of course some people will be much more naturally prone to putting on muscle compared to others. You're just taking it to a retarded extreme

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, letsgobaby, Sny and 4 others

Edit: an analogy would be that you'd rather date a girl who naturally has big tits, than a girl who has to have a boob job to get them. The boob job isn't going to be passed down to your daughter
no thats bullshit, nobody is born with a 3 years gym physique

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, letsgobaby and Deleted member 15390
u just gotta look fit without looking like you workout

this is true . law #30 ‘Make your Accomplishments Seem Effortless’. :feelshah::p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
girls just don’t care if you go to the gym i think. natural talent or nothin’

Like if she cares if you are build up naturally or not. She cares about your looks, at only that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and bogii
I've actually seen this firsthand.

Back in my bluepiller gymcelling days I use to go to this gym. This was a time back when I still bought into the bullshit about how having a good body was all about hard work (just lol) and how genetics weren't the primary factor.

That all changed one day while I was in the showers (in Iceland people shower naked in front of one another). And in fact, this was actually one of the things that exposed me to one of my first blackpills.

Basically, I was taking a shower and this ripped dude shows up. He wasn't roided/massive but he still had defined muscles and abs. He easily looked top 1% in looks in terms of body. I was impressed by it and assumed that he was also entering the showers following his own workout season. So I asked him something along the lines of "Hey cool body brah how long have you been working out?"

He just stared at me confused. "Uh, I don't work out. I'm just here for the hot tubs." But I figured maybe if he wasn't lifting he must be doing something else like swimming. So I asked again "oh, so you're like a swimmer or something?" And it was the same answer again "Nah I just go to the hot tubs to relax."

This dude's physique completely destroyed 99% of all gymcels at my gym. As a matter of fact, he even looked better than the roiders because despite technically not having as much muscle, the muscle that he DID have looked more defined/cut and his abs looked really lean. Most of the roiders at the gym looked like shit in comparison despite being bigger.

And he just looked like this by default. No lifting. No swimming. No sports. Nothing. Literally top 1% male model body just doing absolutely nothing at all.

Gymcellers should unironically just kill themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
The girls will see you at the gym anyway :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Danish_Retard

Back in my bluepiller gymcelling days I use to go to this gym. This was a time back when I still bought into the bullshit about how having a good body was all about hard work (just lol) and how genetics weren't the primary factor.

That all changed one day while I was in the showers (in Iceland people shower naked in front of one another). And in fact, this was actually one of the things that exposed me to one of my first blackpills.

Basically, I was taking a shower and this ripped dude shows up. He wasn't roided/massive but he still had defined muscles and abs. He easily looked top 1% in looks in terms of body. I was impressed by it and assumed that he was also entering the showers following his own workout season. So I asked him something along the lines of "Hey cool body brah how long have you been working out?"

He just stared at me confused. "Uh, I don't work out. I'm just here for the hot tubs." But I figured maybe if he wasn't lifting he must be doing something else like swimming. So I asked again "oh, so you're like a swimmer or something?" And it was the same answer again "Nah I just go to the hot tubs to relax."

This dude's physique completely destroyed 99% of all gymcels at my gym. As a matter of fact, he even looked better than the roiders because despite technically not having as much muscle, the muscle that he DID have looked more defined/cut and his abs looked really lean. Most of the roiders at the gym looked like shit in comparison despite being bigger.

And he just looked like this by default. No lifting. No swimming. No sports. Nothing. Literally top 1% male model body just doing absolutely nothing at all.

he was lying

god you're a gullible idiot if you believed that :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Sny, klamus and 4 others
he was lying

god you're a gullible idiot if you believed that :feelskek:
And why the fuck would he lie? The dude didn't brag and he seemed genuinely confused when I asked him how long he'd been lifting.

Just accept the fact that the fitness industry is a giant scam and that your looks are 99% genetic.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 2729, Sigmamale and 3 others
And why the fuck would he lie? The dude didn't brag and he seemed genuinely confused when I asked him how long he'd been lifting.

Just accept the fact that the fitness industry is a giant scam and that your looks are 99% genetic.
He did sports in childhood for sure or he works as a loader, buildier or something similar. How is fitness is a scam? Most of people lazy retards who didnt achieve 10% of what their body capable of. Dont underestimate power of human body and how greatly you can transform yourself

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 14781 and Danish_Retard
so you're telling me there are people who barely do any workout / gym and have a jacked body ?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 17829

Uh ngl I used to be very fat and still had success with girls
You just gave a point to HIS argument in my mind

Girls don't think this through rationally. "Oh he is mucular but he goes to the gym to be muscular so he must be low T I shouldn't fuck him"
They just see a muscular body and their pussy gets wet.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, klamus, Deleted member 15302 and 1 other person

Look how hard they're coping to your response:feelskek:

Girls don't think this through rationally. "Oh he is mucular but he goes to the gym to be muscular so he must be low T I shouldn't fuck him"
They just see a muscular body and their pussy gets wet.
Yeah obviously?

But muscular body which is natural > muscular body on a guy who goes gym for 2 hours every day and has to perfectly plan his meals every day and lift for years to see any progress

Girls don't like it when you try to fraud your genetics. In fact, no one does.

No point bothering to tell u guys shit anymore ur all bluepilled

Why did you delete your thread about women wanting a masculine man despite not being feminine?