Here is your average natty dyel

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Imagine training for months and this is your body.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18052
still better than being scrawny or fat

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Gerardwayfan
Looks solid honestly - decent SMV boost compared to being scrawny or skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16058
jfl are you 300 pound or an american to call this decent? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

this body has 0 smv boost.
me am natty

guy from OP would look solid if he took a pic under downlighting with a pump- he looks young so probs hasnt been training tha tlong, give him a few more year

Attachments

• 1C1DFF41-F32D-499B-8B88-2FFF093BA7C6_1_201_a.jpeg
    1C1DFF41-F32D-499B-8B88-2FFF093BA7C6_1_201_a.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Virgin at 29 😔
guy from OP would look solid if he took a pic under downlighting with a pump- he looks young so probs hasnt been training tha tlong, give him a few more year
well he is a manlet so he will gain easier but i dont have intention to train years and still get mogged by roiders.

Women don't really give a shit about size. Just be lean and vascular.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Deleted member 16058
me am natty

Ur 75kg basically a twink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Tallooksmaxxer
@Tallooksmaxxer u planning to roid?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
me am natty

how long did u train for that

based me too :feelshah:
im always on the fence about roiding cos im not sure where the point of diminished returns is in terms of muscle gains but also I kinda wanna IG fitness max so it would benefit me in that sense

weight doesnt matter at all

theres fitness models who weight 70-something kg

its the most irrelevant stat ever because two people can look completely different at the same height and weight
i can tell u are dyel in a shirt. Weight is the biggest correlator to frame. Only look "big" in pumped, overhead lighting. It's alright though. Ideally you would be even more twinkish for the female gsaze.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Tallooksmaxxer
i can tell u are dyel in a shirt. Weight is the biggest correlator to frame. Only look "big" in pumped, overhead lighting. It's alright though. Ideally you would be even more twinkish for the female gsaze.
Im not dyel in a shirt- not massive either granted but a noticable level of muscularity.

Ive literally been in a club before and had people both genders come up to me and say I have nice arms.

Ive been 86kg before and I look way better lower bodyweight- in fact it was when I accepted that I needd to get really light to look goofd that I started to get aesthetic- everyone irl guesses me heavier than what i actually weigh, tbf even im suprised by how light i am sometimes, some people just look way bigger than they are for some reason and im not sure why

Eveery single instagram fitness influencer uses downlighting and pump to look bigger in pictures- its just part of the game

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok
average genetics. idk why everyone thinks you can look like jeff seid after like a year and a half of natty training

just be a twink manlet theory
I've seen more scrawny twinks with average faces hairmaxx pulling bitches than I have muscular men. Women seriously judge a man's worth based off how many cocks he looks like he can take. The gayer you look the better.