• +1
Reactions: rand anon
MTN worst angle possible btw looking down at camera

• JFL
Reactions: mug
Rhinoplasty, lip filler, Accutane, chin implant ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 5892 and mug
you dont need to fast your midface is just weak. theres no glow around your midface

• +1
mirin homo pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and mug
What does glow mean?
when your midface is good the soft tissues are pressed in a way where your cheeks look lively. many pretty boys have it and all pretty women do. its not essential for males tho

• +1
when your midface is good the soft tissues are pressed in a way where your cheeks look lively. many pretty boys have it and all pretty women do. its not essential for males tho
Oh that’s good. I just want to lose bloat for a better jaw (see pic above)

I’ll consider it after I lose another 10 lbs

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Oh that’s good. I just want to lose bloat for a better jaw (see pic above)
you have a great mandible , already. if i showed you to random girls they ALL agree except you need a manly stubble

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and mug
you have a great mandible , already. if i showed you to random girls they ALL agree except you need a manly stubble
It looks like I am actually looksmaxxing… thanks for the advice bro I’ll keep you posted on my ascension. A coworker told me a girl was eyeing me the other day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rand anon and Blackgymmax
Rhinoplasty, lip filler, Accutane, chin implant ASAP
I know my nose is bulbous and a bit off center im okay with it for now but definately will look into a refinement later

It looks like I am actually looksmaxxing… thanks for the advice bro I’ll keep you posted on my ascension. A coworker told me a girl was eyeing me the other day
top feat for a good mandible is width btw and you got it covered

• +1
Is my chin too short?
Slightly. It's also narrow. Your face is too square and needs a V shape jaw. Focus on anorexia maxxing and getting silky skin tho yours looks like turbulent Sahara desert

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and mug
Slightly. It's also narrow. Your face is too square and needs a V shape jaw. Focus on anorexia maxxing and getting silky skin tho yours looks like turbulent Sahara desert
6E5815DA D834 465C B7DD B27DCE94ACF0

Biting cheeks here but shows jaw maybe…

Skin is a slow and steady battle… I think it’s a good color but acne is gross yeah

I lost all respect for you when you spent 100s of $ on Contacts

2988648 EEC96278 0CE0 406B 88F2 DB1929B98F4E

try to get closer to this

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kroker, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Your face is good, but it radiates cuck vibes. Why?

• +1
fr you look gay

no offense but i can see it in ur eyes

• JFL
Start tret to get good skin, it’s easy af to order, other than that you look good, good colouring. Your main failos are really lower third and lips

• +1
thats the ideal jaw width lmao. and it is v shaped slightly

• +1
thats the ideal jaw width lmao. and it is v shaped slightly
I meant his chin is narrow, not his JAW. His posterior jaw is obviously wide. Just genial angle is too blockyt and low for his phenotype. Needs 0 fat and taller chin

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and mug
I meant his chin is narrow, not his JAW. His posterior jaw is obviously wide. Just genial angle is too blockyt and low for his phenotype. Needs 0 fat and taller chin
I agree… my jaw has always looked bloated cause it’s wide and it’s not ideal for my gay pheno… I need to fucking twinkmaxx… I’m gonna do a 5day fast and see results

U look jewish

• +1
you look kind of like me.

• +1
i wanna say htn but id be gay, maybe if you leanmaxxed and rhinoplasty , you could hit chadlite

• +1
fr you look gay

no offense but i can see it in ur eyes
Nah it’s my lower third is pretty short in comparison to my upperer thirds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
hmm did you just change his chin height and width? he looks drastically more masculine. chin pilled again @chinpilled
I changed his chin yeah, his lips too (wider and thicker) and his nose (made it less bulbous)

• +1