What would be an ideal haircut for my head/face?

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck of Vinheim

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
Due for a haircut, but not sure what to get. Usually I get a high fade, but recently I've just been slicking it back due to hair length.
Here's a pic of my current hair/face:
Hair advice pic

What would be an ideal haircut or hairstyle for me?

Your current hairstyle is the young di Caprio look, how do you maintain that during the day? Also move that lock of hair of your nose jfl. What are your zygos like, if they are good the current style is obscuring them, you should probably go shorter but still scissor cut, see a hair stylist perhaps?

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Your current hairstyle is the young di Caprio look, how do you maintain that during the day? Also move that lock of hair of your nose jfl. What are your zygos like, if they are good the current style is obscuring them, you should probably go shorter but still scissor cut, see a hair stylist perhaps?
I maintain by gelling my bangs. My zygos are pretty good I think, but usually I slick my hair back more when I'm out in public and more away from my face which makes them more visible. Lock of hair was just there to display current hair length, lol. Trim sounds like a good idea instead of a full fade, since I've always preferred my hair being a bit on the longer side anyway.
Thanks for the input, I'll try to find a good place to get a solid trim.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie