Here's a realistic story based on "REAL PEOPLE" that Hollywood and streaming companies dare not touch — Mine this

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
There Will Be a Helicopter

The two main characters in the story lead different lives. Eventually, their paths will meet.

One of the first characters is Billy Bob. Though he was born a guy, he eventually changed his gender as a result of his parents' retardation, the therapists and shrinks who made money by shattering children's minds, and his school's support of the Democratic Party. Ah, yes, the schools were benefiting from the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) agenda of the government. The wealthy families in America, whose faggot children felt unsafe around heterosexuality and masculinity, were the ones who promoted that idea. They reasoned that it would be simpler for their feeble offspring to run the country in the future if they could turn men into women and women into ugly men.

Billy gave himself the new name Gina. Fortunately, in contrast to the next character, he opposed sex change surgery.

Her name is Emily Adolf. She was born a female who later transitioned to a boy because of her retarded parents, her school sucking up to the Democratic Party, and therapists and psychiatrists who made a killing by keeping children's minds broken. But three problems conflicted with her new gender — two breasts and a vagina. Unfortunately, she had the breasts removed, but couldn't do much about the bushy clam. Luckily, the lesbo girls accepted her as Bubba anyway.

When Gina turned 22, he realized he didn't like boys sexually after all. He liked women, especially lactating mothers with dripping milk ducts. Ugh. But these women weren't lesbians and didn't see Gina in a dress as an attractive man. He changed his name back to Billy and devoted his free time to strength training. He also stopped wearing dresses and stuffed bras.

Meanwhile, Bubba had just turned 21, and the sight of muscular men sent her running to the bathroom to rub them out. She aspired to reclaim her femininity. But the damage was done. No tits, babe. But that didn't stop her! She turned back into a woman and started wearing women's clothes. And by good fortune, she met an unusual man — Vladimir. He accepted her and explained, "My ex-wife had breast cancer. So I would never judge you, Squealer." Ugh, that was his pet peeve about her squealing during sex.

Billy is now a muscular man. And women like him. He managed to file several lawsuits against the school board that groomed him, as well as the therapist and psychiatrist and also sued his parents. Way to go, Billy!

Emily and Vladimir got married, and somebody got big tits! Oh yeah, she wanted her tits back so badly that her husband had her get breast implants in Mexico to make her whole again.

Billy won the lawsuits, except against his parents. The judge denied it and explained, "Your parents are retarded. And retards are protected by civil suits. Sorry." He walked away with $4.8 million and went to law school to become a lawyer.

Emily ended up suing the school board and doctors as well, settling for $1.8 million.

During a stormy vacation in the Caribbean, Billy met Emily and Vladimir on a helicopter tour. Unfortunately, the helicopter crashed due to bad weather, killing everyone on board.

The End.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
look up GIF by Dumbfoundead
Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block
look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

I'm not reading any one of your stupid, boring, pointless and tasteless stories you fucking piece of shit phaggot. No wonder you failed your literature classes, fucking pretentious little shit.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Skywalker and Sanguinius
I'm not reading any one of your stupid, boring, pointless and tasteless stories you fucking piece of shit phaggot. No wonder you failed your literature classes, fucking pretentious little shit.

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
There Will Be a Helicopter

The two main characters in the story lead different lives. Eventually, their paths will meet.

One of the first characters is Billy Bob. Though he was born a guy, he eventually changed his gender as a result of his parents' retardation, the therapists and shrinks who made money by shattering children's minds, and his school's support of the Democratic Party. Ah, yes, the schools were benefiting from the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) agenda of the government. The wealthy families in America, whose faggot children felt unsafe around heterosexuality and masculinity, were the ones who promoted that idea. They reasoned that it would be simpler for their feeble offspring to run the country in the future if they could turn men into women and women into ugly men.

Billy gave himself the new name Gina. Fortunately, in contrast to the next character, he opposed sex change surgery.

Her name is Emily Adolf. She was born a female who later transitioned to a boy because of her retarded parents, her school sucking up to the Democratic Party, and therapists and psychiatrists who made a killing by keeping children's minds broken. But three problems conflicted with her new gender — two breasts and a vagina. Unfortunately, she had the breasts removed, but couldn't do much about the bushy clam. Luckily, the lesbo girls accepted her as Bubba anyway.

When Gina turned 22, he realized he didn't like boys sexually after all. He liked women, especially lactating mothers with dripping milk ducts. Ugh. But these women weren't lesbians and didn't see Gina in a dress as an attractive man. He changed his name back to Billy and devoted his free time to strength training. He also stopped wearing dresses and stuffed bras.

Meanwhile, Bubba had just turned 21, and the sight of muscular men sent her running to the bathroom to rub them out. She aspired to reclaim her femininity. But the damage was done. No tits, babe. But that didn't stop her! She turned back into a woman and started wearing women's clothes. And by good fortune, she met an unusual man — Vladimir. He accepted her and explained, "My ex-wife had breast cancer. So I would never judge you, Squealer." Ugh, that was his pet peeve about her squealing during sex.

Billy is now a muscular man. And women like him. He managed to file several lawsuits against the school board that groomed him, as well as the therapist and psychiatrist and also sued his parents. Way to go, Billy!

Emily and Vladimir got married, and somebody got big tits! Oh yeah, she wanted her tits back so badly that her husband had her get breast implants in Mexico to make her whole again.

Billy won the lawsuits, except against his parents. The judge denied it and explained, "Your parents are retarded. And retards are protected by civil suits. Sorry." He walked away with $4.8 million and went to law school to become a lawyer.

Emily ended up suing the school board and doctors as well, settling for $1.8 million.

During a stormy vacation in the Caribbean, Billy met Emily and Vladimir on a helicopter tour. Unfortunately, the helicopter crashed due to bad weather, killing everyone on board.

The End.

3262474 871192F4 D5AA 4321 96AB F546EC6F216B

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Primalsplit

He's a stupid boomer faggot.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It's even more cringe if he's over a certain age. He writes like a 19 year old twat who tries but fails at being edgy.
Hating on him for writing silly stories, grow up!

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I failed with the message. I failed you, mainly! Oh, well. There will be a season to flush turds.

He's a stupid boomer faggot.

Ugh, if you say so! Not like I comment on this cesspool of garbage to impress anyone.

It's even more cringe if he's over a certain age. He writes like a 19 year old twat who tries but fails at being edgy.
I am The Edger.

Hating on him for writing silly stories, grow up!
Ugh, tell me about it. They hate me. They really hate me.

Sweet GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit