Here’s a reminder, that girls do text first, you’re just ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
There are loads of girls who fraud too...

And besides, what difference does 1/2 years make, really?
The differences girl at tinder prefer masculine man and I'm not masculine looking

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
The differences girl at tinder prefer masculine man and I'm not masculine looking
Some like tiktok prettyboys bro. Especially before the age of 20

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10709
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
T
They’re girls underage on there I caught one lying to me lmao
This guy Larps so hard lmao. Went through his thread history. The way he dresses looks, talks and his so called 148 bodies unless they’re all below average. It’s funny

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag
OP

• JFL
Must be @IPray2JordanBarrett alt account

I'm just a normie but if I swipe right on everybody I get a ton of matches. Currently sitting at 3k, but I unmatch all the fatties and filipino retards who live 10000km away and change their location to London, I wish they would fucking die of cancer or something it's so annoying to have to unmatch them

Screenshot 20210304 030143 Tinder

Girls rarely message me first though

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10516
So OP never ended up posting his pics...this thread is absolutely useless.
I do want to see @Lightskin tinder profile pictures though. That seems somewhat valid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and Deleted member 10516
I do want to see @Lightskin tinder profile pictures though. That seems somewhat valid.
He has NT pics but he looks like an ogre

• JFL
Reactions: vLotus
8020C159 B9EF 437D 9EAE 0E5FB3D6DACB

muh I only get heys. 😹 idk why I’m sending more messages most of them are cringe. But anyways I just got tinder but I doubt I’ll get much cause I have more of a pretty boy look which works well for younger girls hence Yubo. Doubt tinder unless I set age low.

I'm just a normie but if I swipe right on everybody I get a ton of matches. Currently sitting at 3k, but I unmatch all the fatties and filipino retards who live 10000km away and change their location to London, I wish they would fucking die of cancer or something it's so annoying to have to unmatch them

View attachment 1020956

Girls rarely message me first though
Bro what kinda pics you using, 1k is crazy
1 front camera selfie, 2 portraits, 1 live video, 2 mirror selfie’s lmao

T

This guy Larps so hard lmao. Went through his thread history. The way he dresses looks, talks and his so called 148 bodies unless they’re all below average. It’s funny
Dresses ? I dress nice and look decent lmao let’s see what you look like manlet I get more pussy than you ever will

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
T

Larp? There’s literally a shitload of 17 year olds frauding as 18. One was my best friends sister. I don’t lie, have no need to. I’m on here to improve myself and give advice. I’m literally one of the only people on this forum who’s “looksmaxx” and tries to help others.

Last edited:
1 selfie, 2 portraits, 1 video, 2 mirror selfie’s. The whole nt thing is cope

Nothing ogre about me and all the messages say otherwise
No one said ogre was a bad thing, but you fit it’s description lmao

im sorry guys. disgrace of a graycel.

mirin chadfish

no one gives a fuck how many hit you up first till you turned it into lays

shit attempt at a brag thread

A girl texted me first. She's my crush now. jfl

Bullshit.
I have been rejected even by girls who texted me first

You’re just hating on him cause you’re jealous, the copes in this thread are sad

• +1
Just lol at this attempt at a brag. Try tinder jfl. 1 good convo after hours of trying

• JFL
Nah you're just not popular here cuz you like to talk shit all the time you gook
Literally white are you blind you fucking retard? I mog you into the grave you ethnic mutt.

Literally white are you blind you fucking retard? I mog you into the grave you ethnic mutt.
I'm not a mutt and if you're white that's even worse, how can you be white on a sf forum and stll be unpopular jfl at you, you braindead autist

And yeah you mog batshit you manlet, how can you say that with a shrimp dick you cumskin

this forum is funny. theres guys like u and there's guys like salludon.
Legit man. Salludon was the OG. These guys bragging here are no different than normalfags. What a bunch of pathetic faggots.

Salludon mogs each and everyone of them yet he never made such retarded threads.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and Vitruvian
I'm not a mutt and if you're white that's even worse, how can you be white on a sf forum and stll be unpopular jfl at you, you braindead autist

And yeah you mog batshit you manlet, how can you say that with a shrimp dick you cumskin
How can I be white... well genes for one. Not an SF forum if 50% are ethnics you utter spastic.

Mog you into the ground facially, jfc if my height is manlet and I probably dick mog you too. Why don’t you just rope already.

How can I be white... well genes for one. Not an SF forum if 50% are ethnics you utter spastic.

Mog you into the ground facially, jfc if my height is manlet and I probably dick mog you too. Why don’t you just rope already.
I wouldn't rope unlike a truecel like you, and plenty of sf faggots here you cuck, majority incels are white

Doesn't matter, you're a manlet with a small dick cuz you have no bbc, why don't you kill yourself already jfl.

I wouldn't rope unlike a truecel like you, and plenty of sf faggots here you cuck, majority incels are white

Doesn't matter, you're a manlet with a small dick cuz you have no bbc, why don't you kill yourself already jfl.
Dn waste of my time.

anyone can get hundreds of messages on wizz, its no big deal

No One cares unless your smashing. Some people on here might be fascinated because they’re virgins and never interacted with a girl or had sex. People like me don’t gaf are tryna see what are you tryna prove ? Are you tryna brag? Are you saying You’re chad ?
Based curry asserting dominance over greycel.

Nah you're just not popular here cuz you like to talk shit all the time you gook

What do you even mean @everythingisacope