Here's new thing to keep me from posting my face I'm no longer looking at mirrors or looking at my phone when there's a reflection of me

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Luminary
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
6,297
Reputation
6,536
It stops me from giving a shit about what I look like
 
but you're so Beautiful my child
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Danish_Retard
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Cope because you're already a Chad you don't give a shit about your looks.
 
tbh @ jfl u boson for not being giga narcy like me. I know i'm subhuman but I see Henry Cavill when I look in the mirror tbh ngl.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
tbh @ jfl u boson for not being giga narcy like me. I know i'm subhuman but I see Henry Cavill when I look in the mirror tbh ngl.
I don't know what I'm looking at till my bodyfat is low
 
I don't know what I'm looking at till my bodyfat is low
I don't know either, I'm 20% bf but still giga narcy. Incel trait if you don't get an erection when looking in the mirror tbh
 
I don't know either, I'm 20% bf but still giga narcy. Incel trait if you don't get an erection when looking in the mirror tbh
I I. I don't know how to respond to that
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
tbh @ jfl u boson for not being giga narcy like me. I know i'm subhuman but I see Henry Cavill when I look in the mirror tbh ngl.

I legit see Barret when I look at the mirror.
 

Similar threads

Banana ★ 🍌
Replies
12
Views
47
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Browniecell
Replies
36
Views
133
Browniecell
Browniecell
try2beme
Replies
9
Views
76
try2beme
try2beme
jacxb
Replies
3
Views
63
jacxb
jacxb
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
1
Views
13
Łarp
Łarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top