Here's some random thoughts I had at the gym earlier about looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
There is something attractive about someone who has humour, dresses nice, has good career, good social awareness etc.

I can't put my finger on why exactly, maybe its IQ actually.

But in my head I've always described this as 'switched on' like their brain is switched on instead of brain dead NPC girls/guys who just don't 'get it'.

But here are some things I wrote down that show your 'switched on':
1. You dress very very nicely.
Perfect aesthetic clothes with some designer brands thrown in and tailored to perfection.

2. You have good education and a career and you know where your headed in life and what you want career wise. And your on the right track, instead of being one of those braindead losers who floats through life going "I dont know what i want to be/do"

3. In combination with point no.1. You have nice simple, expensive looking, non-childish jewellery. Not too much, not too little. And it has significance and meaning or from a special occasion. Has engraving for example.

4. You drive. And have a nice clean car. Most girls probably won't even know you drive because it would be a silly thing to mention or ask about but its useful and shows your getting somewhere in life. So find a way to slip it in without bragging or say 1 second im driving and send a photo from steering wheel.

5. Cleanness and grooming. You get very regular haircuts like once per week, beard shape ups, eyebrows shaped up. Good aftershave. Really nice breathe etc.

6. Show that you are into self improvement in a non-cringe way. A lot of people don't even really try to improve themself. Especially not hard core self improvement. It's good to show you care about yourself and how you look. Obviously barring surgeries and non-NT shit like that. It shows you're switched on and understand life.

7. Show you have hobbies and interests. There's nothing worse than speaking to a girl who has literally no hobbies other than netflix and no interests other than guys. Its redpill cope but you need to be on your purpose and be doing cool hobbies like boxing or MMA or literally anything. Just something that gets you out of the house. You dont want to be always pestering the girl for conversation and attention you should disappear at least sometimes.

8. Not bragging at all or being narcy. Not telling them the good things about yourself and your achievements. But letting them find out naturally. Just shows social intelligence and it's not like it will make much of a difference anyways if you brag about things because all that matters is height face race.

What is this 'switched on' thing im referring to? Is it IQ? Having a brain? Not being an NPC or what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, FrameMogger, YouLiveForYourself and 2 others
There is something attractive about someone who has humour, dresses nice, has good career, good social awareness etc.

All of the things listed would be considered attractive indepedent of each other. I'm sure there's a biological and psychological explanation for most of these but it's not that deep tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 6128

But in my head I've always described this as 'switched on' like their brain is switched on instead of brain dead NPC girls/guys who just don't 'get it'.

Perfect aesthetic clothes with some designer brands thrown in and tailored to perfection.

2. You have good education and a career and you know where your headed in life and what you want career wise. And your on the right track, instead of being one of those braindead losers who floats through life going "I dont know what i want to be/do"

3. In combination with point no.1. You have nice simple, expensive looking, non-childish jewellery. Not too much, not too little. And it has significance and meaning or from a special occasion. Has engraving for example.

4. You drive. And have a nice clean car. Most girls probably won't even know you drive because it would be a silly thing to mention or ask about but its useful and shows your getting somewhere in life. So find a way to slip it in without bragging or say 1 second im driving and send a photo from steering wheel.

5. Cleanness and grooming. You get very regular haircuts like once per week, beard shape ups, eyebrows shaped up. Good aftershave. Really nice breathe etc.

6. Show that you are into self improvement in a non-cringe way. A lot of people don't even really try to improve themself. Especially not hard core self improvement. It's good to show you care about yourself and how you look. Obviously barring surgeries and non-NT shit like that. It shows you're switched on and understand life.

7. Show you have hobbies and interests. There's nothing worse than speaking to a girl who has literally no hobbies other than netflix and no interests other than guys. Its redpill cope but you need to be on your purpose and be doing cool hobbies like boxing or MMA or literally anything. Just something that gets you out of the house. You dont want to be always pestering the girl for conversation and attention you should disappear at least sometimes.

8. Not bragging at all or being narcy. Not telling them the good things about yourself and your achievements. But letting them find out naturally. Just shows social intelligence and it's not like it will make much of a difference anyways if you brag about things because all that matters is height face race.

What is this 'switched on' thing im referring to? Is it IQ? Having a brain? Not being an NPC or what?
It's just T in action or drive

In elite men, it's the will to power, nietzsche. It's more than T, it's a mind, the uber mind, the over man. You've got to get beyond the material. Everything is important. Money is super important. But it's the will, the mind that matter. The will to be able to tell yourself to do or be something and do it. Be it. The will over the mind. If you can have muscle activation by visualizing workout, you must understand the power of the mind. This lack of cowardice unto oneself is what women want.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Sigmamale and Deleted member 17829

After iq being industrious is the most predictive trait for success. All these traits show industriousness and hard work.

Contrary to popular belief industriousness like iq is mostly inherited, its a genetic trait almost as genetic as your looks ngl. Women naturally want their kids to be industrious as it will help them become successful thus this is why most of them consider these traits attractive.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 17829