Heres the actual pathetic faggot who pepper sprayed some girl(very estrogenic)

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Retard

"He's so based" "The foids deserved it"

Man, you truecells literally have shit for brains. Hes going to jail for assault. You worship a faggot like this? He looks like an estrogenic shit fetishist furfag. JFL'd for eternity upon seeing the dudes actual face.

And just today I saw some short dude who would be rated a 3 on this forum with a pixie cut becky nuzzling his neck in public. I see this kind of shit every time i step into a bar.

It's so easy to get laid and have a good time with women.

At this point, if you don't agree with me, you are either gay or asexual. Stop being a faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 18052 and 5 others
Link news articles.

View attachment 1671862

Man, you truecells literally have shit for brains. Hes going to jail for assault. You worship a faggot like this? He looks like an estrogenic shit fetishist furfag. JFL'd for eternity upon seeing the dudes actual face.

And just today I saw some short dude who would be rated a 3 on this forum with a pixie cut becky nuzzling his neck in public. I see this kind of shit every time i step into a bar.

At this point, if you don't agree with me, you are either gay or asexual. Stop being a faggot.
Dude looks normie, not short and has hair. Unironically being more NT would help. Also cage at this bluepilled cope.

"And just today I saw some short dude who would be rated a 3 on this forum with a pixie cut becky nuzzling his neck in public. "

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and thecel
Dude looks normie, not short and has hair. Unironically being more NT would help. Also cage at this bluepilled cope.

"And just today I saw some short dude who would be rated a 3 on this forum with a pixie cut becky nuzzling his neck in public. "
Just shut the fuck up soyboy, you are completely retarded. Rot in your mothers basement and don't even try. You are a fucking total faggot if you look up to this high pitched voice furfag. ROfl what is with this forum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
Just shut the fuck up soyboy, you are completely retarded. Rot in your mothers basement and don't even try. You are a fucking total faggot if you look up to this high pitched voice furfag. ROfl what is with this forum
ok

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Looks like local gook

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Link of his youtube channel?

He's a wanted man now, police are looking for him for hate crimes...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
View attachment 1671862

This guy is an obnoxious fucktard who was harassing strangers. Nothing admirable about him. However, you saying getting laid or attractive women is easy is absolute bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and alriodai
What exactly is he getting arrested for? Lol western laws are so cucked nigga gets arrested for saying words and using pepper spray in defense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17791 and maxxedfalloutdweller
What exactly is he getting arrested for? Lol western laws are so cucked nigga gets arrested for saying words and using pepper spray in defense
Over for these weakling ass niggas

View attachment 1671862

Why are you being like?

being subhuman is a crime

• +1
Reactions: Tryndamere and Solidcoin
low inhib non nt sigma male :chad:

he is like a jesus, going to jail because of the sins of humanity tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
He's a wanted man now, police are looking for him for hate crimes...

Jfl at the end. Some guy got assaulted because he asked if they were ready to vote.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just because a warrant is out for his arrest doesn't necessarily mean that he will serve time.

Link news articles.
Just because a warrant is out for his arrest doesn't necessarily mean that he will serve time.
I’ve been looking for this for ages bro
His clips keep getting deleted on youtube, you can find here an archive of his work:
Jfl at the end. Some guy got assaulted because he asked if they were ready to vote.
he is like a jesus, going to jail because of the sins of humanity tbh
being subhuman is a crime
Why are you being like?
This guy is an obnoxious fucktard who was harassing strangers. Nothing admirable about him. However, you saying getting laid or attractive women is easy is absolute bullshit.
Looks like local gook
This guy is a legend. :feelskek: seethe, dilate, rage, normie redditors. Absolute based lad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Clark69, House Lannister and 1 other person
what he did was self defense tho fuck this gay earth

Guy’s a retard. Still caged at video